Say something random - Part 8!

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yuck..:boxed: how can you let him do that??:sneaky2:

It's actually pretty sexy... theres this cute smilie on em. one with a :biggrin2: and another one with :wink2:.... and you can see his @ss perfectly... you should know how good it looks! :naughty: And he likes wearing em :das: And btw. i wanna see that great body of his... just sucks he likes to cover up that golden area sometimes when he thinks theres "kids" looking thorugh the windows... :naughty:

It's actually pretty sexy... theres this cute smilie on em. one with a :biggrin2: and another one with :wink2:.... and you can see his @ss perfectly... you should know how good it looks! :naughty: And he likes wearing em :das: And btw. i wanna see that great body of his... just sucks he likes to cover up that golden area sometimes when he thinks theres "kids" looking thorugh the windows... :naughty:

cute, okay..:blink: but it's so...:blink: dressed..:aah:

My friend: So, what's driving like?

Me: Like a videogame, only boring and you don't get points for crashing into things.

My friend: Really, that's the best awnser you have?

Me: Yep.

My friend: I'm disappointed in you, Bailey. *shakes head*

Random kid: I thought it was pretty good.

My friend: Says the kid who rhymed muffin with stuffin'.

hhmmm... ok i'll do that! :biggrin2: Hope he'll like it! But can only imagine he will :naughty: Such a naughty/dirty man like him..

what's naughty about an old oak tree?? :fisch::teehee:

My rabbit has been in a squat like position for about an hour know, I think she is constipated or somthing.

I wonder if I should nudge her a little to aid the deposit she is sitting on ? :naughty:

Archived