Hi !

pikachu

Hi everybody !

I'm brand new on MFC but very happy too.

I don't know for you but i will be at Mika's concert in Antwerp in a few days !! And i can't wait anymore !!

But I also have tickets to buy ! we were supposed to go on March but now, for some of my friends, it is impossible to go and I have 6 tickets too much. So, if you are interested, let me know !!

Have fun and I hope to meet you there !

And remember: everybody's gonna love today love today love today !!! ;-)

Pikachu

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Pikachu (great username!) and welcome to the MFC! :groupwave:

I'm sure you'll have a good time at the Antwerp gig. If you want, you can talk to other MFCers going there in this thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20023

As for your spares you could also put them in the etxra ticket thread where people still looking for tickets would be more likely to see your post.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4746&highlight=extra+ticket :thumb_yello:

Hello Mariposa,

I like your username too ! does it have a particular signification ?

I thank you for your welcome mail, that's great ! I also thank you for the link for my tickets.

I'm sure the concert in Antwerp will be great ! The first concert of Mika in Brussels in 2009 was wonderful !! I really like his music.

Have a nice night.

Pika

Hello Mariposa,

I like your username too ! does it have a particular signification ?

I thank you for your welcome mail, that's great ! I also thank you for the link for my tickets.

I'm sure the concert in Antwerp will be great ! The first concert of Mika in Brussels in 2009 was wonderful !! I really like his music.

Have a nice night.

Pika

Mariposa means "butterfly" in Spanish :wink2:

Archived