The Serbian-Speaking Thread

keti

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hvala najlepse svima na cestitkama :huglove: i vama svima mir Bozji, Hristos se rodi, lepo proslavite i sve najbolje vama i vasim porodicama.

1231249693_63_FT1356_bozic-lowres.jpg

Magnolija, i latinica je ok:biggrin2: ali ne razumem tu recenicu sa jaslicama, ne znam sta to znaci...mislim znam sta su jaslice ali ne razumem celu recenicu:blink:

Hvala najlepse svima na cestitkama :huglove: i vama svima mir Bozji, Hristos se rodi, lepo proslavite i sve najbolje vama i vasim porodicama.

1231249693_63_FT1356_bozic-lowres.jpg

Magnolija, i latinica je ok:biggrin2: ali ne razumem tu recenicu sa jaslicama, ne znam sta to znaci...mislim znam sta su jaslice ali ne razumem celu recenicu:blink:

a to je valjda jer svi stavljaju slikicu sa svetom obitelji i jaslicama jel. a Magnolia je napravila iznimku :)

kad vec pomenu klizanje...pa Mina nista me ne hvalis kakav sam talenat :roftl:

pala samo jednom...i ja to ne bih ni nazvala padom, vise bezbolno prizemljenje!:naughty: i to jer sam se malo cuknula sa nekom devojcicom:wink2:

*aiii sorryyyy Mina :huglove::flowers2: tek sad vidim da me jesi hvalila :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty::wink2:

Edited by Vedrana

quick summary dok cekamo original :original:

Got my copy! Unfortunately I haven't got a scanner, hopefully one of the other girls will be able to scan their article soon. Here's a quick summary of the article:

It's a funny article, he writes about what he wants from 2011. He starts by saying how he started 2011 - he went to a glam rock themed party on new year's eve and woke up still in his outfit and with glitter in his hair :naughty:

So for 2011 he wants to find a cannon so that when he dies his ashes can be shot out of it (like Hunter S. Thompson did), but he has no intention of dying this year!

He's decided that he's going to stop being so nice, but he's still going to be polite. He says people who are nice to you only want something, whereas being polite is more honest, but more difficult to be.

He wants to embrace the people around him more, such as his family who follow him on tour. He says that in the past he often got annoyed of the group of people who followed him around.

Number 4's a bit bonkers - he wants to find a footman who will follow him around like a shadow and has very specific criteria - he has to be 35 or younger, of Asian decent, dressed well, and silent :roftl:

And his last desire for 2011 is to be able to work all day. He says when you work more your free time is more precious, and simple things such as watching the tv in the evening are worth more.

He ends by saying that readers are free to borrow his ideas for 2011 - except for the servant, if everyone had one it'd be a bit disorientating :roftl: And he wishes us a happy new year - to be polite though, not to be nice! :roftl:

Super, nisam ga procitala! Hvala puno !

Procitah ga ( edit je bolje nego da pisem novu poruku) ;)

Inspiritivan, fantastican ali i dalje mislim da je otkacen skroz!:)))) <3MIKA<3

Edited by Duska