REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Lisbon @ Campo Pequeno - 11 May, 2010

lollipop_monkey

not 600 km!!!!! but 1000 km!!!

i´m from Valencia not from Madrid.....

i don´t think i could go to sudoeste... my husband is ready to kill mika if i try to go to another gig... :tears: and i feel sad,´cause i know that places like spain or portugal are the best ones to meet him... less people than in france or uk. and he looks more accessible... i will go to a gig in 2011...if mika is on tour of course...............

Not 1000 from Valencia to Elvas, just 600km...:wink2:

Oh, i know that, but August is almost 3 months away and by the time it happens your hubby won't remember these gigs anymore...:mf_rosetinted:

We'll be talking about it...:wink2:

And I know somebody who was asked by him to give him hers while she was being hugged :fisch::roftl:

Yes!!!!! WonkaBlack gig in Elvas soon!!!! :fangurl:

Oh, so i guess u're getting loads of pm now to get that precious email...:naughty:

She is absolutely faaaaabulous :pinkbow::mf_rosetinted:

It's been 3 days and she doesn't get post gig depression, isn't it great?:mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not 1000 from Valencia to Elvas, just 600km...:wink2:

Oh, i know that, but August is almost 3 months away and by the time it happens your hubby won't remember these gigs anymore...:mf_rosetinted:

We'll be talking about it...:wink2:

keping my fingers crossed...

wonka,nobody has the vid of WAG when we unfolded the banner?? i remember mika stopped singing!! (he couldn´t sing and laugh at us at the same time...)

no vids from that priceless moment????:shocked:

That lady is a champ!!!!! :winner_first_h4h::roftl:

:biggrin2:

Let's see how long it lasts...:boxed:

keping my fingers crossed...

wonka,nobody has the vid of WAG when we unfolded the banner?? i remember mika stopped singing!! (he couldn´t sing and laugh at us at the same time...)

no vids from that priceless moment????:shocked:

Not yet, but somebody's gotta post it as i missed that bit as i was trying to unfold it like a maniac...:aah:

Not yet, but somebody's gotta post it as i missed that bit as i was trying to unfold it like a maniac...:aah:

you lost a funny face... (for what i remember,but i don´t know if my head is still in her place..) first he was like: ....What the **** are these peeps trying to...:blink:... what´s that...???? it seems they need help...:teehee:..." and then "hahahahaha!!! they can´t do it!!! :floor:"

I NEED THAT VID!!!!!!!

you lost a funny face... (for what i remember,but i don´t know if my head is still in her place..) first he was like: ....What the **** are these peeps trying to...:blink:... what´s that...???? it seems they need help...:teehee:..." and then "hahahahaha!!! they can´t do it!!! :floor:"

I NEED THAT VID!!!!!!!

OMGZ! And i lost that, I NEED THAT VID TOO...:blush-anim-cl::teehee::mf_rosetinted:

Sigh, i am still trying to get over mine, from Spain, its the longest PMD i have ever had.:boxed:

Wow, Mici, that's too long, meet us in August...:wink2:

WHAT DOES "PMD" MEAN? :blink:

POST MIKA DEPRESSION, or Post menstrual depression, whatever you prefer...:roftl:

There's also BM and AM, Before Mika and After Mika...

For instance:

Dinossaurs wandered the Earth 20,000 years BM...

or

I had a post gig dep 5 days AM...

See???:mf_rosetinted:

Post Mika depression, got no idea who came up with PMD though....its easier to write. :roftl:

and now i sound like the-only-who-didnt-know-that....:aah:

i used to say "post gig depression" but now i´m gonna note this new "word"... since i registered here i have so many new words in my note book:teehee:

thanx mici... and remember our deal....:mf_rosetinted:

OMGZ! And i lost that, I NEED THAT VID TOO...:blush-anim-cl::teehee::mf_rosetinted:

POST MIKA DEPRESSION, or Post menstrual depression, whatever you prefer...:roftl:

There's also BM and AM, Before Mika and After Mika...

For instance:

Dinossaurs wandered the Earth 20,000 years BM...

or

I had a post gig dep 5 days AM...

See???:mf_rosetinted:

now i would be a very rich and importante person if i had had wonka as my teacher when i was at school :mf_rosetinted:

very useful your explanation Mrs. Wonka :mf_rosetinted:

now i´m ready for my MFC-language exam :mf_rosetinted:

and now i sound like the-only-who-didnt-know-that....:aah:

i used to say "post gig depression" but now i´m gonna note this new "word"... since i registered here i have so many new words in my note book:teehee:

Nevermind, there are so many words i didn't know about and now thanks to you all, mis espanolitas favoritas, i do: coño, joder, ostiaputa, and a new one i learnt with luis "Que putada!", and with someone else "Que mariconada!", La madre que te parió, guapaaaaaaaaa...:lmfao:

I got home yesterday and was so excited telling my mom everything, that I totally forgot the pics and videos! :lmfao:

(The looks on her face while I was telling her about the surprise, etc etc: :blink::loco::bored::roftl::thumb_yello:)

Sorry... I'm uploading them, and will post them here in a bit!

I know, 2 gigs in a row is too much for me and for my health as you saw in Madrid...

I will keep you posted about August, sounds very tempting. :aah::teehee:

Hehehehehehe don't worry i remember. :teehee::naughty:

Nevermind, there are so many words i didn't know about and now thanks to you all, mis espanolitas favoritas, i do: coño, joder, ostiaputa, and a new one i learnt with luis putada, and with someone else mariconada...:lmfao:

please,add "la madre que te parió"... we use it for showing we are freaking out about something really amazing (always in reference of a person):naughty: it is like... "you are f*cking great" or "what you are doing is f*cking great" (or not great,simply amazing):roftl::roftl:

Nevermind, there are so many words i didn't know about and now thanks to you all, mis espanolitas favoritas, i do: coño, joder, ostiaputa, and a new one i learnt with luis putada, and with someone else mariconada...:lmfao:

:roftl::roftl:

Remind me to bring some soap with me next time we meet, i need to wash your mouth lady, its dirty.....:roftl:

(not that i am better...:aah:)

please,add "la madre que te parió"... we use it for showing we are freaking out about something really amazing (always in reference of a person):naughty: it is like... "you are f*cking great" or "what you are doing is f*cking great" (or not great,simply amazing):roftl::roftl:

Added already...in the post and in my brain, also...:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I got home yesterday and was so excited telling my mom everything, that I totally forgot the pics and videos! :lmfao:

(The looks on her face while I was telling her about the surprise, etc etc: :blink::loco::bored::roftl::thumb_yello:)

Sorry... I'm uploading them, and will post them here in a bit!

Finally, Sleeping"Golden Heart" Beauty wakes up and show the people her goodies...:mf_rosetinted:

Remind me to bring some soap with me next time we meet, i need to wash your mouth lady, its dirty.....:roftl:

(not that i am better...:aah:)

:teehee::blush-anim-cl:

now i would be a very rich and importante person if i had had wonka as my teacher when i was at school :mf_rosetinted:

very useful your explanation Mrs. Wonka :mf_rosetinted:

now i´m ready for my MFC-language exam :mf_rosetinted:

Here is also no-gig depression (or no Mika depression), I know it very well :boxed:

And that's the best pic of the night *------------*

29067_391308258180_689253180_4209895_6139296_n.jpg

I¨m only here to fangurl...

...:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

:naughty:

Thank you all for your reports and vids. You know i´m not good reporting anything and you all reported perfectly already

Obrigado to all my portuguese friends (COÑO!)and my spanish girls (and boy :wub2:)

Portuguese women, would you mind adopting me for sudoeste? :teehee:

Rosita, ponte messenger o algo, joder XDDD

Thank you all for your reports and vids. You know i´m not good reporting anything and you all reported perfectly already

Obrigado to all my portuguese friends (COÑO!)and my spanish girls (and boy :wub2:)

If we mind?? WE NEED YOU HERE FOR SUDOESTE, JODER!!! :aah:

la ostia putaaa!! la realeza codeandose con la chusma!!! nena,que aqui nosotras "meamos" no "miccionamos"... mira a ver no te vayamos a pegar algooooo!!!! :lmfao:

ostia,tengo twitter,facebook,foro... QUE NO ME VES?? PA QUE QUIERES TAMBIEN UN MESSENGER??

has defecado hoy??

Archived