REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Lisbon @ Campo Pequeno - 11 May, 2010

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that's the best pic of the night *------------*

29067_391308258180_689253180_4209895_6139296_n.jpg

Thank you for the pics and vid - and your grouppic is great.

And Hathor - thank you for the "Rain" video. His reaction is so emocional - :wub2:

You actually met everyone... OMG I'm soooo jealous right now. Your description makes me feel like I was there myself. You really know how to express yourself...

In the Sudoeste festival (or sooner if a chance occurs) I would love to sit down with you and listen again to all this... my god the excitement... I would probably loose all power of speech and shake all over...

And the golden hearts were really a great idea... uma musa inspiradora gosta mesmo de vós.

:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

for you all to see :D

32467_391165263180_689253180_4207301_5420606_n.jpg

Brigadaaaaaa, Cazinhaaaaaaaaaa...:huglove:

Ta lindaaaaaa...:wub2:

i find it completely ok that fans are being told these things. it kind of makes sure the fans know they have to respect boundaries, like not jump on him etc... it also keeps the expectations low and in the end you'll feel really happy if he does say a few words to you... (not that i've been there personally yet ::)

but above all i need to say this: it is very very special that mika comes out to see his fans AT ALL!!!!! i have been to many concerts and it is not the norm. i would be so grateful if i could meet him and get sth signed. i really hope he keeps this up for a while longer, at ileast until my next concert. :naughty:

We payed for the concert, m&g was a bonus...meeting Mika and all he band and family members was an extra bonus...

Mika telling me he loved my choccies was an extra extra extra extra bonus...:)

And making a fuss about the TB i gave him...lolz

Of course it's ok, even when the order came from John....

I was nearby, I heard John telliing the portuguese ladies what to say, and so they headed at me and told me exactly what he said, no flash lights, make a queue...

I didn't hear them saying not to talk to Mika, but then if peeps are saying they did, it's ok, they always do, it's a way to keep people calm, maybe they were afraid someone would jump on Mika, but we were a pacific tired zombie queue...

I talked to him anyway, i was never too good on taking orders from anyone...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I had a gift to him i bought a month ago, i had to tell him something to give it to him, not just throw it in his hands, people are not robot, we have feelings...

And of course Mika would reply to anyone speaking to him, my daughter gave him a lollipop and he thanked her and she asked him to sign her tshirt and he said yes of course i will and smiled and waved bye...:mf_lustslow:

When i saw the Lisbon main square pic he twitted i knew right then where it was, i even told Anna about it when she asked me how did i know which hotel it was...

But we never even considered the chance of stalking him, we went in, i talked to the lady in the lobby, gave her the bag and left...

He thanked Mary we didn't try to see him or upset him...of course we wouldn't, it was never our intention, we just happened to know where it was, we had things we'd like to give him, we left it there, without even knowing it would get to him...

Good thing he liked it...:biggrin2:

His reaction to the golden hearts

From 3:30 onwards, you can see his happy face!!

Rain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5XNT18IqkU

Muchas gracias, guapa, i knew you'd save the day...everyone hasbeen waiting for that vid ever since the gig...:wub2::thumb_yello:

Amazing quality as ever, have you considered chosing a new career? :naughty:

You actually met everyone... OMG I'm soooo jealous right now. Your description makes me feel like I was there myself. You really know how to express yourself...

In the Sudoeste festival (or sooner if a chance occurs) I would love to sit down with you and listen again to all this... my god the excitement... I would probably loose all power of speech and shake all over...

And the golden hearts were really a great idea... uma musa inspiradora gosta mesmo de vós.

:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Yes they were, our Golden Girls are so bright...:)

Were you queueing???:blink:

Muchas gracias, guapa, i knew you'd save the day...everyone hasbeen waiting for that vid ever since the gig...:wub2::thumb_yello:

Amazing quality as ever, have you considered chosing a new career? :naughty:

Yes they were, our Golden Girls are so bright...:)

Were you queueing???:blink:

i think i was waiting more for another one :blink:

Hi willywonka!

You probably remember me and my friends :teehee: we talked to you in front of Campo Pequeno while you were trying to eat lunch :biggrin2: We were three nice girls that were lucky enough to be given the numbers 73, 74 and 75 :thumb_yello:

I'm Absinth (74) in Mikalandia and one of my friends is there as well, her name is Amber(73).

It was nice too meet you... I hope to see you guys soon. Sudoeste is not that far away! Amber and I are planning on going... with all the other fans of Mikalandia :mf_rosetinted:

Hugs

Archived