REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Lisbon @ Campo Pequeno - 11 May, 2010

lollipop_monkey

:floor: :floor:

i think mika should have asked for your autograph!! your job with captions is more important than he just singing songs or whatever....:aah:

i have never listened that... but well,he says in this interview he lived in lisbon and i still don´t believe it... so.. i wouldn´t believe neither the same about crete... perhaps he went to lisbon or crete for two days in holidays and then he says in interviews he was living there... you know mika.... he´s.... well,we all know what he is....:teehee:

Hey, hold on, he doesn't say he lived here, he said he passed some time here, and i've heard in another interview that it was vacation...

But then, in another one he was saying some friends who had land here were trying to persuade him to get some land too, so i never know when will be the day i get out on my pajammas to walk the dogs and he's standing in the corner waiting while Gertrude pees...:mf_rosetinted:

Louboutin has an amazing house in Comporta near the beach(South of Portugal) too, so i bet he's been there already...:naughty:

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought I had missed something LOL I guess Lucrezia ment Cyprus then.

I listened it many years ago so I don't know if it's true or not...

Yeah, I'm agree with you Basicamenteyo... tourist = live in that country :roftl:

:doh:

Cyprus!!!!

:teehee: Sorry... Lapsus Froidianum :teehee:

hey!!! you see!!

he said he was living in lisbon and the only thing he talks about lisbon is about going to cofees or bar.... hahahahaha!! yes,mika,you lived there:mf_rosetinted:

Cyprus, yeah, i heard about it...:thumb_yello:

And he only needs a couple of days in an hotel to say he lives in a country coz he tries that county's FRESH PRODUCTS, it's all it takes to feel like living there...:lmfao:

Hey, hold on, he doesn't say he lived here, he said he passed some time here, and i've heard in another interview that it was vacation...

But then, in another one he was saying some friends who had land here were trying to persuade him to get some land too, so i never know when will be the day i get out on my pajammas to walk the dogs and he's standing in the corner waiting while Gertrude pees...:mf_rosetinted:

Louboutin has an amazing house in Comporta near the beach(South of Portugal) too, so i bet he's been there already...:naughty:

so at last you come to my side... mika with gertrude???:mf_rosetinted:

yaaaa...... hahahahaahahah!!!!!

you with pyjamas in the street??:mf_rosetinted:

(well,perhaps that could be:mf_rosetinted:):aah:

i thought he said "lived" but you know my english is una mierda...:teehee:

And he only needs a couple of days in an hotel to say he lives in a country coz he tries that county's FRESH PRODUCTS, it's all it takes to feel like living there...:lmfao:

:floor: :floor:

so,he liked the milk of your farm...:mf_rosetinted:

next time he will back asking for some ecologic tomatoes and strrawberries without pesticide:mf_rosetinted:

Everything is possible... :mf_rosetinted:

When he came to Rome, he said this:

"Loved Rome. It's one of those cities that's even better in real life. It makes me want to b old & grumpy with time on my hands. With a pipe"

I expect that, one day, he'll walk the streets of Rome with a pipe :roftl: It would be very very funny :roftl:

Everything is possible... :mf_rosetinted:

When he came to Rome, he said this:

"Loved Rome. It's one of those cities that's even better in real life. It makes me want to b old & grumpy with time on my hands. With a pipe"

I expect that, one day, he'll walk the streets of Rome with a pipe :roftl: It would be very very funny :roftl:

very mikaish!!!!

I can only remember one story where Mika told that his mother took all kids after an argument with his father went to the airport and bought cheep tickets to Portugal. His father had to search some time to find the family and brought them back. I don´t know where I read this story and there was a diskussion if it´s true or not but maybe he meant this episode.....

I can only remember one story where Mika told that his mother took all kids after an argument with his father went to the airport and bought cheep tickets to Portugal. His father had to search some time to find the family and brought them back. I don´t know where I read this story and there was a diskussion if it´s true or not but maybe he meant this episode.....

That's the one i meant, Bine...:thumb_yello:

That's the one i meant, Bine...:thumb_yello:

Do you remember which interview it was? I seem to have missed that one or skipped that part..:blink:

That's new. :shocked:

That could be the only true thing he's ever said in an interview. And he must have been actually drunk that time. :roftl:

Normally mums go back to their mother's place after an argument, though. They don't go on holiday with their kids. :teehee:

Do you remember which interview it was? I seem to have missed that one or skipped that part..:blink:

Let me ask marinita or dani, they know for sure, and i'll be back at you, suz...:wink2:

did mika really say that things in an interview?????:shocked::shocked:

da man who never ever wants to talk about his private life???:shocked::shocked:

it doesn´t fit in mika.......:blink:

He did...:thumb_yello:

Maybe he had too many cy fy x funny pills the night before the interview...:mf_rosetinted:

Let me ask marinita or dani, they know for sure, and i'll be back at you, suz...:wink2:

He did...:thumb_yello:

Maybe he had too many cy fy x funny pills the night before the interview...:mf_rosetinted:

joder carla no te entiendo nadaaaa!!! "cy fy" que coño es eso???:shocked:

was the interview live?? i mean did you hear that with your own ears?? did he say that with his own mouth??

if not,i can´t believe it. even if he said that,it´s still not in the way of mika... talking about his parents arguing and his mom going away,and then daddy looking for them... it sounds so weird...:blink::blink:

was the interview live?? i mean did you hear that with your own ears?? did he say that with his own mouth??

if not,i can´t believe it. even if he said that,it´s still not in the way of mika... talking about his parents arguing and his mom going away,and then daddy looking for them... it sounds so weird...:blink::blink:

There was a weird tweet a few months ago where Mika said he had taken funny pills coz he couldn't sleep and it went like this: cy fy x...etc, funny pils, etc...

I'll post it when i find it...

I found it I really found that interview!!!! Here you can hear him telling the story.

http://videos.sapo.pt/0WZZF2QzmJH0M6sUNipI

See, Rositaaaaaaaaaa????????????:naughty:

There was a weird tweet a few months ago where Mika said he had taken funny pills coz he couldn't sleep and it went like this: cy fy x...etc, funny pils, etc...

ok,i´ve seen the interview... and even I NEVER EVER TRUST ON WHAT MIKA SAYS... in this interview he seems to be quite sincere...

ok,i believe it now:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty:

mikatwitter100310.jpg

look who´s back!!!

yes i remember the tweet,but still don´t know if it makes sense for you...

perhaps you both (carla and hathor) who know english could explain what was he trying to say....

I have not majored in Mikanglish yet :naughty:

Makes no sense to me at all. He was just teasing us, that's only my guess, unless Wonka thinks another way :naughty:

mikatwitter100310.jpg

You saved it?:shocked:

Smart ass...:naughty:

look who´s back!!!

yes i remember the tweet,but still don´t know if it makes sense for you...

perhaps you both (carla and hathor) who know english could explain what was he trying to say....

Yeah she's back...:naughty:

I have not majored in Mikanglish yet

Makes no sense to me at all. He was just teasing us, that's only my guess, unless Wonka thinks another way :naughty:

Yes, Wonka thinks another way...:naughty:

Yes, I'm weird like that, I was sure he would ended up deleting some twits, just as he did. Too late for him :naughty:

You're weird like that...:mf_rosetinted:

Archived