REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Lisbon @ Campo Pequeno - 11 May, 2010

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW WOnka!!! You're a great pic maker, woman!!!! And your phone too, maube you should forget your camera at your inlaws at every gig:biggrin2:

And thank you everybody for the vids, it's so good to live those moments again:wub2: The Kick Ass part was simply brilliant, I love how the whole band have a blast doing the monkey:roftl:

After 4 days of the show, probably no one would care anymore about long reviews. And I guess everything has been said in these 39 pages.

But I feel I have to say a few words.

Despite of being my seventh gig it was definitely the most incredible one. Even today it's hard for me to believe that everything is over. :no:

I'm so proud of the portuguese fans. I was really affraid that the postponed date and the Pope could ruin the show, but against all my toughts that didn't happen. I know we can be a very great people in concert, we know how to make party happens, but I never imagine that night could be magical. :wub2:

The venue was really pleasing, people were very excited even before the show. I loved the way people behaved about the golden hearts. Of course they didn't know that intro was just for the Rain song and not for WAG, but it worked anyway.

Isn't normal for me to remember everything after a show, (don't know why), but this time I remember every single detail. His face during all concert was full of light and happiness. :cheerful_h4h:

This will be in my mind forever. I'm really sad because I wanted to freeze that concert, the good moments and those good feelings for all the eternity. :wub2:

I want to thank to everyone I met and I spent the all day...I don't want to mention names because I don't want to forget someone. :wink2:

I loved to talk to Mika again. He's always so nice to us. He was tired but he treated us so good. Mika's mother is a very nice person too.

In resume... I'm still flying. :pinkbow:

WOW WOnka!!! You're a great pic maker, woman!!!! And your phone too, maube you should forget your camera at your inlaws at every gig:biggrin2:

Are you guys serious???

Better yet, are you guys blind???

Hola!! estoy bien, va pasando la depresión post-concert... :thumb_yello:

I'm glad to meet you in person :wink2: regards to your lovely daughter!! :wink2:

Same here...:thumb_yello:

The album with my pics! :biggrin2:http://photobucket.com/Mika_at_Lisbon_11-05-2010

I've put my favs firts (the first 47), and then the rest.

Thank you so much, unlike mine and in spite of what they say mine are crap, your pics are goooood...:thumb_yello:

I'm stealing some for captions in Wonkaland, ok?:wink2:

Are you guys serious???

Better yet, are you guys blind???

Same here...:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much, unlike mine and in spite of what they say mine are crap, your pics are goooood...:thumb_yello:

I'm stealing some for captions in Wonkaland, ok?:wink2:

your pics are not crap!!!:aah: theyve got a fangurly feeling to them!!:teehee:

After 4 days of the show, probably no one would care anymore about long reviews. And I guess everything has been said in these 39 pages.

But I feel I have to say a few words.

Despite of being my seventh gig it was definitely the most incredible one. Even today it's hard for me to believe that everything is over. :no:

I'm so proud of the portuguese fans. I was really affraid that the postponed date and the Pope could ruin the show, but against all my toughts that didn't happen. I know we can be a very great people in concert, we know how to make party happens, but I never imagine that night could be magical. :wub2:

The venue was really pleasing, people were very excited even before the show. I loved the way people behaved about the golden hearts. Of course they didn't know that intro was just for the Rain song and not for WAG, but it worked anyway.

Isn't normal for me to remember everything after a show, (don't know why), but this time I remember every single detail. His face during all concert was full of light and happiness. :cheerful_h4h:

This will be in my mind forever. I'm really sad because I wanted to freeze that concert, the good moments and those good feelings for all the eternity. :wub2:

I want to thank to everyone I met and I spent the all day...I don't want to mention names because I don't want to forget someone. :wink2:

I loved to talk to Mika again. He's always so nice to us. He was tired but he treated us so good. Mika's mother is a very nice person too.

In resume... I'm still flying. :pinkbow:

it doesnt matter that it's 4 days after the show. it's always really nice to read such great reviews:biggrin2:

The album with my pics! :biggrin2:http://photobucket.com/Mika_at_Lisbon_11-05-2010

I've put my favs firts (the first 47), and then the rest.

amazing pics,t4p:biggrin2:

Thank you Carlita!

Ciao, Marinita! :huglove:

when was mika living in lisbon?????

Ever since he was born...:mf_rosetinted:

Whenever he says Lebanon, it's a typo, he has always meant Lisbon...:naughty:

He lives by the beach near my house...:mf_rosetinted:

I have a problem here. After last Tuesday, my mom is fangurling too! And she wasn't even there! :shocked::aah::roftl:

Really? Senora madre de Mary fangurling???:shocked:

I have the same problem but with my daughter!

Never seen her fangurling before , well at least not over Mika...:boxed::shocked:

:biggrin2:

PS - Can't remember who called Mrs.P. Senora Madre de Mika, but it was the quote of the day...:lmfao:

Archived