REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Lisbon @ Campo Pequeno - 11 May, 2010

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Preparing the Mikalandia gift. Silvia and I were trying to put everything inside the box. :sad:

That means I'm a very fast runner... :aah: Cause I was there with you preparing it too, and still...I'm in the pic! :lmfao:

That means I'm a very fast runner... :aah: Cause I was there with you preparing it too, and still...I'm in the pic! :lmfao:

We had to open the box and rearranged everything at least three times. I remember the styrofoam was flying everywhere.:aah:

We had to open the box and rearranged everything at least three times. I remember the styrofoam was flying everywhere.:aah:

I know! :aah: And I almost lost the ribbon too! Damn wind! :aah:

Here you go...

Happy Ending (feat. Mary's crappy singing (*) and the fabulous Golden Hearts)

(*) Mika's effect on my poor brain cells...for the first time ever I forgot I was recording, and...well...just listen and you'll understand why I never open my mouth while I'm recording... :lmfao: Blame it on the Mika!

Toy Boy

Here you go...

Happy Ending (feat. Mary's crappy singing (*) and the fabulous Golden Hearts)

(*) Mika's effect on my poor brain cells...for the first time ever I forgot I was recording, and...well...just listen and you'll understand why I never open my mouth while I'm recording... :lmfao: Blame it on the Mika!

Toy Boy

thanks for the vid Mary!!! Btw where's the quote in your signature from?

thanks for the vid Mary!!! Btw where's the quote in your signature from?

Your welcome! :wink2:

In my siggy, it was something Mika said in our m&g in Lisbon... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

We asked Andy for some Amsterdam pics and he threw in a couple from Lisbon. I don't know if any of these people are MFCers?

08.png

09.png

If i wasn't married would you marry me, you brilliant fokker????:roftl:

yes i recognize Cazinha, our brazilian friend who was a BG...:thumb_yello:

Cazinha, Jujuzita, Marian....and Luis! :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks, Christine! :wink2:

Oh excellent! And yes I'll marry you. I need EU citizenship. :teehee:

Cazinha, Jujuzita, Marian....and Luis! :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks, Christine! :wink2:

Oh, right, i missed them...:aah:

It's hard to recognise friendly faces when you're glued to the ceiling...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh excellent! And yes I'll marry you. I need EU citizenship. :teehee:

Ok, let's set a date, preferably before the new EU tour...but only if you take me to that chinese supermarket where you met Mika before painting his ballz...:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, let's set a date, preferably before the new EU tour...but only if you take me to that chinese supermarket where you met Mika before painting his ballz...:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that's no problem. :roftl:

We can go to the Italian restaurant where he ordered the pizza too if you want. :naughty:

You can thank Andy. :wub2:

That's you in your avatar I take it? Looks like a great pic. Where's the large version?

Thanks Andy! :bye::biggrin2:

Yep, that's me, next to the ugly guy! :mf_rosetinted:

The large version is only in my facebook page, so far...I'm trying to make a nice siggy with some pics (including this one), in a decent size, to put here! :biggrin2:

Yeah that's no problem. :roftl:

We can go to the Italian restaurant where he ordered the pizza too if you want. :naughty:

It's a deal, maybe we get some Mika pizza for free if he casually happens to lurk..ahem...go there..:mf_rosetinted:

I'm trying to make a nice siggy with some pics (including this one), in a decent size, to put here! :biggrin2:

Oh cool, I'd like to see it. I like your current signature too with all the hearts.

It's a deal, maybe we get some Mika pizza for free if he casually happens to lurk..ahem...go there..:mf_rosetinted:

Ha, I'm sure he's never been there. It's only a couple of blocks from my house but very far from the venue, so unless he was stalking me first... :fisch:

Anyway not many options in the middle of nowhere on the eve of Thanksgiving. :naughty:

Oh cool, I'd like to see it. I like your current signature too with all the hearts.

Ha, I'm sure he's never been there. It's only a couple of blocks from my house but very far from the venue, so unless he was stalking me first... :fisch:

Anyway not many options in the middle of nowhere on the eve of Thanksgiving. :naughty:

We all know he stalks some of his fans...:mf_rosetinted:

Aw...the hearts...our pride and joy! :wub2::naughty:

I wish I had brought home more than one... :aah: I dunno why, knowing I had a M&G to attend, I totally forgot it... Go figure! :teehee:

Your welcome! :wink2:

In my siggy, it was something Mika said in our m&g in Lisbon... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Mika is a poet! :aah:

We asked Andy for some Amsterdam pics and he threw in a couple from Lisbon. I don't know if any of these people are MFCers?

08.png

09.png

Thank you! :wub2: And thank you Andy too! :aah:

Archived