REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Lisbon @ Campo Pequeno - 11 May, 2010

lollipop_monkey

Have U watched it ?

I can not understand portuguese language...:sad:

The VIDEO about "GOLDEN HEARTS project" TMN http://videos.sapo.pt/PST3LaD2AiqIAfcFz3K5

Thank you kumazzz!!! :)

I had not watched this video. They talk a litle bit about Golden Hearts, in the end of video, but hey talk more about TMN, who was the oficial mobile operator firm, that helped us in that project. They say that is important TMN promove this kind of events, cause is a way to promove their products and a way to captivate the young people, at the same time, cause music is culture and is important. Bring Mika to Portugal was the mandatory choice because, We Are Golden was the music of Summer TMN campaigne, for 1 year.

Next stop is Sudoeste. TMN is very happy to has Mika in Portugal. And we are veryyy grateful!!

(Sorry for my englishh :sad: :shamed:

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They talk a litle bit about Golden Hearts, in the end of video, but hey talk more about TMN, who was the oficial mobile operator firm, that helped us in that project. They say that is important TMN promove this kind of events, cause is a way to promove their products and a way to captivate the young people, at the same time, cause music is culture and is important. Bring Mika to Portugal was the mandatory choice because, We Are Golden was the music of Summer TMN campaigne, for 1 year.

Next stop is Sudoeste. TMN is very happy to has Mika in Portugal. And we are veryyy grateful!!

Thank you for the explanation. I understood you perfectly:thumb_yello:

Thank you kumazzz!!! :)

I had not watched this video. They talk a litle bit about Golden Hearts, in the end of video, but hey talk more about TMN, who was the oficial mobile operator firm, that helped us in that project. They say that is important TMN promove this kind of events, cause is a way to promove their products and a way to captivate the young people, at the same time, cause music is culture and is important. Bring Mika to Portugal was the mandatory choice because, We Are Golden was the music of Summer TMN campaigne, for 1 year.

I'm going to be very honest, didn't like the video that much... It's all about self-promoting, and it looked like Mika was just a vehicle for that promotion.

Not that I have anything against the company (they helped us with the golden hearts thing, so... :bow: ) but that video...nah... Only VIP guests that were there just because someone offered them tickets, saying how much they like the company and their events (not the artist) bla bla... It's not really about Mika.

But still...gotta love them for being so nice to us with the hearts (even though many people there thought it was their idea :shun::teehee::naughty:)

I'm going to be very honest, didn't like the video that much... It's all about self-promoting, and it looked like Mika was just a vehicle for that promotion.

Not that I have anything against the company (they helped us with the golden hearts thing, so... :bow: ) but that video...nah... Only VIP guests that were there just because someone offered them tickets, saying how much they like the company and their events (not the artist) bla bla... It's not really about Mika.

But still...gotta love them for being so nice to us with the hearts (even though many people there thought it was their idea :shun::teehee::naughty:)

You're right, as always, Boss!

I second that!:sneaky2:

You're right, as always, Boss!

I second that!:sneaky2:

Really...all those VIP people? WTF? :blink:

Haven't spotted any of them, but they were quite a buch of them, huh?

Pffft...I hope they've at least raised the hearts! :shun:

Really...all those VIP people? WTF? :blink:

Haven't spotted any of them, but they were quite a buch of them, huh?

Pffft...I hope they've at least raised the hearts! :shun:

Only VIP i spotted was da Mastah...:mf_rosetinted:

They may be VIP's but they didn't get wot we got from this gig:

A sore throat

Met Mika

A sore back

Met Imma

A sore head

Met Senora Madre der Mika...:mf_rosetinted:

Sore feet

Met Andy

The urge for a bath

My head bumped against the wall

A Mika signature

A Mika bag

A Mika program

No voice at all for a week

A free trip to cloud 9...

EAT THIS, FRANCISCO MENDES...:lmfao:

Only VIP i spotted was da Mastah...:mf_rosetinted:

They may be VIP's but they didn't get wot we got from this gig:

A sore throat

Met Mika

A sore back

Met Imma

A sore head

Met Senora Madre der Mika...:mf_rosetinted:

Sore feet

Met Andy

The urge for a bath

My head bumped against the wall

A Mika signature

A Mika bag

A Mika program

No voice at all for a week

A free trip to cloud 9...

EAT THIS, FRANCISCO MENDES...:lmfao:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

What? You haven't spotted me? :mf_rosetinted:

Wot? That he is cool?

He is...

He is the most funtasticsastic person i know..

Mary will tell ya all about it...

When my old neuron malfunction is solved (maybe after lunch), i'll try to make a report...

Meanwhile, and in a few words: *which i'll confirm later a i don't remember much about it right now*

Me: Hi, Mika!

Mika: Hi, you were in Madrid! *or something* :biggrin2:,

Me: Duuuuuuhhhhhhhh... *or something* Did you enjoy the chocolates?

Mika: *signing my program* Oh, so that was you?

Me: Duuuuuuhhhh....Yeah!

Mika: I did, amazing, insane, delicious, whateva word he used *can't recall exact words due to brain malfunction*

Me: Duuuuuuhhhhh...Gald you did....Amazing show yadda yadda yadda...Would you sign my thingie please?????

Mika: Of course, did you enjoy the show yadda yadda yadda???

Me: Duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, yes best gig yet yadda yadda yadda some ore duuuuuhhhh

Got you a foam Toy Boy...

Mika: Wow, ooooh, amazing, insane, i love it, soooo sick, sooooo original thank you,, keewwwwlll, whateva yadda yadda yadda

My daughter: Have a Lollipop *huge raibow one*

Mika: Wow yadda yadda opens it and starts sucking too hard on his loliipop Thanks...

Me: Be sure you'll have us front row at Sudoeste Festival, in Alentejo...

Mika: Duuuuuhhhhh....Where????

Me: South Portugal...

Mika: Oh, yessssss...

Me: Duuuuuhhhhhh....

Mika :See you there, then...*grin*

Me: Bump *bumped my head on the wall...

We seem to get along well, nahce chats...:lmfao:

Oh, FFS, why do i do this all the time!:floor:

:biggrin2:

Edit - Sentences to be corrected soon when i rememeber if they were said exactly like that or differently...:aah:

that is both :lmfao: and :wub2: ..very wonka report.. at least you had a coherent conversation :naughty:

that is both :lmfao: and :wub2: ..very wonka report.. at least you had a coherent conversation :naughty:

Would you say so???:mf_rosetinted:

From what i recall it was nothing but coherent...:teehee::naughty:

But then i can' t recall much coz i bumped my head...:biggrin2:

Guys, 2 things:

1st - I have already uploaded one of my vids (OMS) but still couldn't upload the others, going to try again tonight.

Anyway, it's here:

2nd - Where's our group pic? :tears:

Guys, 2 things:

1st - I have already uploaded one of my vids (OMS) but still couldn't upload the others, going to try again tonight.

Anyway, it's here:

2nd - Where's our group pic? :tears:

Who took the group pic????:blink:

don´t need to ask,we have the pic... well,,not we.... just marian... but she will send me a cd with all the pics.... (luis pics too :das:) and i´ll post them...

but first i need marian TO SEND IT!!!!

MARIAN,SEND THE CD RIGHT NOW,YOU BASTARD!!!!

Archived