Cute/adorable/sweet pics!

LaurenEngland

Alba, I understand you 100% ! Since I've seen Mika live back in august, I am addicted to him.

I joined the fan club and I can't seem to get enough of him, I need to look at pics, vids... I am clearly obsessed :shocked:

And I listen to his music every day.

I'm so sad because I would like to see him live again and don't know when this will happen... I hope it won't be too long though :teehee:

I feel the same of you.I live in Barcelona and he told me that will come back with the 3rd album, but I will tavel to see him if he has an accoustic tour even my husband leaves me.He doesn't like Mika.

But you're a lucky girl, you live in France and I'm sure you will see him again Mika always performs in France.

Edited by Mikasister

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That happened to me too. I thought I was going to regret it (not meeting him) forever. But it will pass. You live in France so I'm sure you'll get many opportunities.

I feel the same of you.I live in Barcelona and he told me that will come back with the 3rd album, but I will tavel to see him if he has an accoustic tour even my husband leaves me.He doesn't like Mika.

But you're a lucky girl, you live in France and I'm sure you will see him again Mika always performs in France.

Hey Girls :bye:

So you both agree that living in France means having the opportunity to see him again someday :thumb_yello:

That's a relief !! but still, sorry if I'm complaining too much, I'll have to wait for the third album tour or the acoustic gig some have been talking about and that seems so far awayyyyy !!

alba, you live in Barcelona, that's not far from France either !! I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to see him live again too :mf_rosetinted:

:group_hug: I can't wait for the future gigs and I so hope we'll meet him !!:teehee:

Edited by Alexandra1

After being obsessed with Mika for almost four years I can confidently tell you... it doesn't get any better. :insane::roftl:

:biggrin2: that's what I thought... I already feel :insane: after 4 months so I can't imagine how I'm gonna end up in 4 years :boxed:

but somehow after seeing him live, I felt like he put a spell on me and I knew there was no turning back :freak:

2aheec2.jpg

Ha, he looks very self-conscious.

That's a relief !! but still, sorry if I'm complaining too much, I'll have to wait for the third album tour or the acoustic gig some have been talking about and that seems so far awayyyyy !!

Oh everyone will be complaining a lot over the next year so that's okay. :roftl: The last Mika drought was horrendous. :aah: There was a lot of uncertainty about so many things from the album to the fan club to tour tickets. Now that we've been through it all I feel a lot more confident about the next phase.

I think lollipop_monkey is right about the obsession not subsiding (at least for some!) but at least now I can go 6 months without a concert and not feel like it's an eternity in purgatory. :naughty:

True... :teehee:

382436simondavaleurockeennes2010mika5jpg.jpg

:huglove: Lovely pic btw :blush-anim-cl:

I hope to see him again very soon..

Please tell me when?:blink::naughty:

60578116641585059736110.jpg

Agree, he can affect people that way. A bit cocky.:aah:

Oh everyone will be complaining a lot over the next year so that's okay. :roftl: The last Mika drought was horrendous. :aah: There was a lot of uncertainty about so many things from the album to the fan club to tour tickets. Now that we've been through it all I feel a lot more confident about the next phase.

I think lollipop_monkey is right about the obsession not subsiding (at least for some!) but at least now I can go 6 months without a concert and not feel like it's an eternity in purgatory. :naughty:

In January my 6 months will pass and let you know how I feel about it.:teehee:

For me the last drought was soooo hard because I didn´t know how it would last. I always thought it was impossible that we didn´t hear about a release for another month ( do you know what I mean?). It was absolutely new for me to follow a singer in that way. This time I don´t expect the new album before the beginning of 2012 and waiting seems to be much easier for me.

For me the last drought was soooo hard because I didn´t know how it would last. I always thought it was impossible that we didn´t hear about a release for another month ( do you know what I mean?). It was absolutely new for me to follow a singer in that way. This time I don´t expect the new album before the beginning of 2012 and waiting seems to be much easier for me.

Beginning of 2012?

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!:sneaky2:

It's too late

Beginning of 2012?

It's too late

It's way too late !!!! :shocked:

I am expecting it for the last trimester of 2011.... Am I asking for it too soon ? Do you really think there won't be anything until 2012 ??

I heard him saying he would start recording in MArch 2011 :shocked:

Oh btw, I was here to post a pic...

Sanstitre-1.jpg

how sweet :wub2:

Aww... the hair... the smile... the neck touching thing with the handsome hand... :D

6 months already done for me and I feel almost good :thumb_yello:

The main problem is that I still have much more in front of me than behind :blink:

Beginning of 2012?

It's too late

It's way too late !!!! :shocked:

I am expecting it for the last trimester of 2011.... Am I asking for it too soon ? Do you really think there won't be anything until 2012 ??

I heard him saying he would start recording in MArch 2011 :shocked:

Beginning of 2012 sounds too far for me..

Then I have decided to manage the drought step by step.

My 1st goal is next summer :thumb_yello: I can wait for 6 months without news..

And almost sure that at this time, we will hear about him: vlogs, demos, blog, studio recording, whatever..

Then, I will be able to wait few months more for the release of the new album :thumb_yello:

Edited by francoise

6 months already done for me and I feel almost good :thumb_yello:

The main problem is that I still have much more in front of me than behind :blink:

Beginning of 2012 sounds too far for me..

Then I have decided to manage the drought step by step.

My 1st goal is next summer :thumb_yello: I can wait for 6 months without news..

And almost sure that at this time, we will hear about him: vlogs, demos, blog, studio recording, whatever..

Then, I will be able to wait few months more for the release of the new album :thumb_yello:

Hi Françoise :bye:

I really hope the 3rd album will be out by sept/oct 2011... :teehee:

Of course, if it could be june I would be thrilled !!! :thumb_yello:

I've been doing some vey serious Mikalgebra lately :aah:

>> 1st album 2007, 2nd album 2009... so logically, 2 years = 1 album >>>

My (scientific based :D) conclusion : 2011 will definitely be the year of the 3rd album :thumb_yello: