LaurenEngland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:swoon:

Why???

Why this perfect beauty is going to be hidden for months??? :crybaby:

So that we could hear his new baby making some more of the "annoying noises :wub2:" that we so fancy on the previous two :fangurl:. I truly can't understand why his mother found it so inappropriate to compare his excitement before launching the second album with pregnancy. I can truly relate to that, although I doubt he had such terrible back pains :biggrin2:

As much as I'm sad I'm also soooo excited :aah:

So that we could hear his new baby making some more of the "annoying noises :wub2:" that we so fancy on the previous two :fangurl:. I truly can't understand why his mother found it so inappropriate to compare his excitement before launching the second album with pregnancy. I can truly relate to that, although I doubt he had such terrible back pains :biggrin2:

I agree, I've heard other artist make that comparison before, it can be about a book or a movie too.

I think his mother was a little to fast there :wink2: it can even be interpreted as a prejudice that a man couldn't have that kind of feelings!:naughty:

Of course, me too. Just hope the man will work fast. It seems so far away :sad:

Didn't know about his mother's reaction :naughty:

Do you have a link or something?

i thought he was the one who compared it to having a baby :dunno: