Cute/adorable/sweet pics!

LaurenEngland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate being on my dads computer because I'm not allowed to save any of these boooootiful pictures cos this computer virtually cos no memory.

ooooohhh I am sooo sorry....:tears:

I'm using my fathars laptop :angel_not:....and I made my Mika folder on desktop....

And when use laptop in his class.. his pupils use it too...and everybody can see my collection:doh: of half naked Meeks wit his amazing grey undies...:teehee:

I'm using my fathars laptop :angel_not:....and I made my Mika folder on desktop....

And when use laptop in his class.. his pupils use it too...and everybody can see my collection:doh: of half naked Meeks wit his amazing grey undies...:teehee:

Haha.- Lol..:aah: that's cool..

:o Wow! That must be awkward. But I made a mika folder on my own computer, and I filled it so much, I cant get into it now! AND I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!

:o Wow! That must be awkward. But I made a mika folder on my own computer, and I filled it so much, I cant get into it now! AND I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!

oooh...I didn't think when I made a folder....

And I have the another folder in computer...I use with my bro....:teehee:

I need 3rd pc for my new Meeks folder :biggrin2:

WOW:aah:

Dad wasn't angry?:teehee:

dsc00267s.jpg

dsc00270ff.jpg

41557524380950391large.jpg

WOW:aah:

Dad wasn't angry?:teehee:

He doesn't know yet..well I think so:biggrin2:..

And I just wait for a day when he come to me and say it:"I think U left some naked pics of Mika in my laptop"!!! :blink:

Me:"Noooooooo!!!":no:

He:"Yes U did..."

Me::teehee:"Sorry I didn't know....":biggrin2: