Cute/adorable/sweet pics!

LaurenEngland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huglove: :huglove:

how are you? :biggrin2: I haven't been around too much because I have exams :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

I am fine, drinking red wine alone :aah: .... miss you girlie :huglove:

well about exams that sucks, I am glad that i finished school and uni years ago and I don't have that problems at all ... wow rimming :naughty:

how are you, pinky?

i reckon any pic where you can see Mika's dimple is automatically rendered cute/adorable/sweet :wub2:

couldn't agree more :mf_rosetinted:

:fangurl:

I am fine, drinking red wine alone :aah: .... miss you girlie :huglove:

well about exams that sucks, I am glad that i finished school and uni years ago and I don't have that problems at all ... wow rimming :naughty:

how are you, pinky?

miss you too :huglove:

I'm fine :original: just a bit stressed out bc of the exams...but that's all :biggrin2:

I just discovered the cutest thing ever! :wub2:

My daughter wanted an Elmer the Elephant snow globe for birthday and as an exemplary mother of course I did everything to find it :biggrin2:. It gets left everywhere and so I've spent the last few hours sitting next to it on the sofa. I was fiddling with it a bit and a bell started ringing in my head, first rather quietly and then stronger and stronger, until it hit me - I've seen similar pattern before! So here's what I'm talking about :naughty::

This knitwear

user20539_pic9134_1301644541.jpg

and this elephant

Elmer%20the%20Elephant%20Soft%20Toy.jpg

I just discovered the cutest thing ever! :wub2:

My daughter wanted an Elmer the Elephant snow globe for birthday and as an exemplary mother of course I did everything to find it :biggrin2:. It gets left everywhere and so I've spent the last few hours sitting next to it on the sofa. I was fiddling with it a bit and a bell started ringing in my head, first rather quietly and then stronger and stronger, until it hit me - I've seen similar pattern before! So here's what I'm talking about :naughty::

This knitwear

user20539_pic9134_1301644541.jpg

and this elephant

Elmer%20the%20Elephant%20Soft%20Toy.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It is so cute!

Such little things become so special because of Mika :wub2:

Once I was presented a little dog toy who looks exactly like baby Melachi!

• 2 weeks later...