The ANNA thread!

Mary

Dedicated to the sweetest Mika staff girl EVAH! (or...the only Mika staff girl I've met in Lisbon, but whatever, she's sweet!)

:aah:

We told her she'd get a thread dedicated to her here in the MFC, so...

TA-DAAAAH!

:bow:

And why do we *NEED* this thread?

* She treated us well, incredibly nice from the first second she met us...

* We told her about the hearts surprise and she kept the secret...

* She was super-duper excited about the surprise, and after the gig she was even more excited! I guess we surprised her too! :aah:

And this was only in Lisbon! :mf_rosetinted:

C'mon peeps, share your stories!! :biggrin2:

And Anna, if your reading this (:teehee:).......THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! :huglove:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should be starting a AFC instead...:huglove:

Hi Anna if you ever read this, this is "Da Diva" posting...:lmfao:

Edit - And here i am again using my daugter's account and totally forgetting about it ...Dumb Wonka (as i'm using her pc to download pics) ...:lmao:

We should be starting a AFC instead...:huglove:

Hi Anna if you ever read this, this is "Da Diva" posting...:lmfao:

Edit - And here i am again using my daugter's account and totally forgetting about it ...Dumb Wonka (as i'm using her pc to download pics) ...:lmao:

Ok, here i am now...:biggrin2:

i wish i had an Anna story, but i don't :no:

unless :teehee: mika comes on this side of the pond, then maybe i will!!

:groupwave:

but i'm glad she was sweet to you guys! ;o)

Hi, my fav mod, I, Da Wonka, have a Anna story!:biggrin2:

At last, I have something except bull**** captions in this forum...:roftl:

i wish i had an Anna story, but i don't :no:

unless :teehee: mika comes on this side of the pond, then maybe i will!!

:groupwave:

but i'm glad she was sweet to you guys! ;o)

Aww, hope you'll get the chance to meet her, Guy! :wub2:

I only met her briefly (the scene backstage at the Stockholm gig was chaos :aah:) but she seems really sweet, and gifted with the "get sh*t done" gene. :naughty:

Oh, and she was carrying a bowl with two apples at one point. Maybe she's also Mika's new appleman. :roftl:

That's a great thread, Mary!

Anna is amazing! :groupwave:

She was so nice and patient with us bg/lg in Luxembourg!

I also absoulutely loved it when she let us (the numbered ppl) enter the venue early in Stutt gart when the weather started to get not-so-nice. :flowers2:

Anna, you rock! :punk:

i met her briefly just once, but i want to join the thread cause i think she (and another girl called Maria) are very important for mika's backstage, and the right ones for the role.

hurray for Anna and Maria! :wub2:

i hope Mika keeps them :biggrin2:

Hooray, an ANNA THREAD! Great idea, she really deserves one :boing::yay:

I met her in Hamburg backstage for the first time and instantly liked her a lot, because she always gives you a friendly smile when you see her that makes you feel comfortable and welcome immediately. Same in Paris :thumb_yello:

In Paris she was awesome after the gig as well.

After the first gig there was no M&G because of the aftershow party inside. And after the second gig we didn't know if there would be one - and we didn't even know where to wait, because the venue had several entrances/exits :blink:. When Anna came out she talked to us and called Maria and John inside the venue about the situation. That we were only about 50 peeps and asked if (and if yes: where!) Mika would do a M&G with us. She found out about it and directed us to the right exit. If you read this: BIG BIG THANKS FOR THAT ANNA :flowers2:

I couldn't hold myself back from thanking her that night. I told her that it's not taken for granted what she does and highly appreciated. I thanked her for being so nice to us, not treating us at all like crazy, weird fans :teehee: (I said of course we ARE crazy fans, but it's nice that she doesn't treat us like that :lmfao:)

She thanked me, laughed and said: "We like the crazy fans!" :wink2:

That was my little "Anna story". Keep her, Mika - she's great!

i met her briefly just once, but i want to join the thread cause i think she (and another girl called Maria) are very important for mika's backstage, and the right ones for the role.

hurray for Anna and Maria! :wub2:

i hope Mika keeps them :biggrin2:

Second that, Maria is such a wonderful person too! She took (together with Mama P.) perfectly care of us BG/LGs in Paris and made us feel comfortable at once. She stays calm and is such a funny, loveable person...big thanks to Maria as well!!!

I met her in Hamburg backstage for the first time and instantly liked her a lot, because she always gives you a friendly smile when you see her that makes you feel comfortable and welcome immediately.

Exactly! :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived