What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?

• red
    • orange
    • yellow
    • green
    • blue
    • violet
    • white
    • black

Southeast and I were some naughty naughty shrinks spamming the Grumpy-Odd-pic-thread with our elaborated psychological theories about Mika in general, Mikas habit to tell lies (pseudologica phantastica???) and how Mika will be aging (we suggested lotion to prevent wrinkles around his eyes).

Hi, there, everybody! Hi, Sil!

I am impressed! Already a test! Perfect! And five pages discussion! Wow!

Obviously it was about time for this thread!

Sil, I suggest we do consultation for free at first, let's say for the next four weeks or so (to get them addicted to us) . :naughty:

Everybody: First four weeks counseling for free! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, there, everybody! Hi, Sil!

I am impressed! Already a test! Perfect! And five pages discussion! Wow!

Obviously it was about time for this thread!

Sil, I suggest we do consultation for free at first, let's say for the next four weeks or so (to get them addicted to us) . :naughty:

Everybody: First four weeks counseling for free! :thumb_yello:

*whispers to others mfcers*

hey,don´t tell southeast or sil that we won´t pay their counseling never... just let them dream about that private gig... mwahahaha!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

*stops whispering*

oh,thank you girls!!! you´re so generous!!! :biggrin2:

*whispers to others mfcers*

hey,don´t tell southeast or sil that we won´t pay their counseling never... just let them dream about that private gig... mwahahaha!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

*stops whispering*

oh,thank you girls!!! you´re so generous!!! :biggrin2:

:roftl:

Hey, I have to go, see you later! :wink2:

i have sooooo many pics... that i don´t know if any on these have been already posted here...

vlcsnap278269.png

in this one just look at his pocket... this man really needs a shrink

signatur21.png

oo3z.jpg

and you need to see this one...............

cph00300.jpg

ok this is not the link but it´s also funny .... if anyone is really interested in the other vid,ask DA as that pic is a snap that she made....

this is gorgeous

3.30 you need to see that.... we love you Mikaaaa!!!!!

3.30 you need to see that.... we love you Mikaaaa!!!!!

You're fangurling again. Where's the doc? :mf_rosetinted:

I LOVE Toy Boy live because of him always going crazy and (on purpose?! :biggrin2:) messing it up :fangurl:

*runsandhidesfromthedoc*

You're fangurling again. Where's the doc? :mf_rosetinted:

I LOVE Toy Boy live because of him always going crazy and (on purpose?! :biggrin2:) messing it up :fangurl:

*runsandhidesfromthedoc*

i´m not fangurling!!!!!:sneaky2:

*goes for a mop to clean all the drool*

i don´t like mika at all :mf_rosetinted:

*nose grows*

MIKA ADDICTION

Do I suffer from Mika addiction?

Tolerance. Has your use of Mika related things increased over time? (visited more gigs, looking at more pics, increased use of Mika music?)

Withdrawal. When you try to stop doing the above, have you ever experienced physical or emotional withdrawal? Have you had any of the following symptoms: irritability, anxiety, shakes, sweats, nausea, or vomiting?

Difficulty controlling your use. Do you sometimes go to more gigs, watch more Mika pics, read longer at the MFC, kisten longer to Mika´s music than you like? Does one pic lead you to another Mika pic and you can´t seem to stop watching them?

Negative consequences. Have you continued to use even though there have been negative consequences to your mood, self-esteem, health, job, or family? (annoyed friends, annoyed husbands? Feeling happy at gigs but depressed when they are over? Looking at pics when you should do your homework, housework, when you should be studying, when you should WORK!)

Neglecting or postponing activities. Have you ever put off or reduced social, recreational, work, or household activities because of your use?

Spending significant time or emotional energy. Have you spent a significant amount of time obtaining, using, concealing, planning, or recovering from your use? Have you spend a lot of time thinking about using? (standing 7 hours in the rain to get a front row place at gigs, travel across Europe to visit every gig…)

Have you ever concealed or minimized your use? [/b]Have you ever thought of schemes to avoid getting caught?

Desire to cut down. Have you sometimes thought about cutting down or controlling your use? Have you ever made unsuccessful attempts to cut down or control your use?

If you answered yes to at least 3 of these questions, then you meet the medical definition of addiction. This definition is based on the of American Psychiatric Association (DSM-IV) and the World Health Organization (ICD-10) criteria.(1)

My answers are weird. I said yes twice: first one and last one. What does it mean? :boxed:

My answers are weird. I said yes twice: first one and last one. What does it mean? :boxed:

Than you're healthy!

No need of medication/rehab and stuff like that.

You are perfectly capable of integrating your liking of/listening to Mika/being a fan of Mika in your normal life without sacrificing any other activities because of that.

Well done! And now GO! We don't need any healthy people here! We only need the crazy ones! :roftl:

And for all of you, who are still under 18 - no problems!

Ask you parents to pay the bill - they will be happy to do this and at last do not have to listen to "this strange guy" all the time.

Unless your mom is also a Mika fan. Then you can have 2 for the price of 1! :roftl:

I always found this one funny and strange. He's at first challenging and then defends himself. I wonder what he expected Jimmy to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlYVUkGiVco

so funny indeed. i think he was first expecting just what jimbo did.... but then perhaps realized where he was and aaaall the peeps looking at him,and suddenly got ashamed.... but jimbo knows him well and he knew what da boss was waiting for... :das:

Archived