What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?

• red
    • orange
    • yellow
    • green
    • blue
    • violet
    • white
    • black

don´t worry for me,i can live without the suspence....:mf_rosetinted:

not,really,i dont really know what would i say to him if i find his ipod.. i would love seeing him writing a song. i always wonder if he first thinks the lyrics or the music... i would love him answering this question. and would love listening him singing a capella....

Hey, you must be prepared, imagine he drops it at a M&G or something! :shocked:

I think he answered this in a interview. He writes everything together - first sentence for the beginning of the story but almost at the same time the mellody. But I can't really imagine how does this work...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
of course i can do it

*calls mika*

me: hello deaaar.... some one has found an ipod in the streeeet....:fisch:

mika: *looks in his bag* *no ipod in the bag* no!! nooo!!! noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: yes:mf_rosetinted:

mika: *starts to cry*

me: don´t be silly man!!! i´m not gonna blackmail you:mf_rosetinted:

mika:and why are you using ":mf_rosetinted:" then???

me: ok,i´m gonna blackmail you.

mika:i knew it.. what do you want. 200€

me: bah.nope

mika: 2000??:shocked:

me:not money.....

mika:shirtless pics???:blink:

me:not enough

mika:naked?????????:shocked:

me: :boing: yeeees!!!!

mika: :doh:

me: *sends him my address* i´m waiting:mf_rosetinted:

mika: in your house??

me: of course. and don´t be late. many mfcers are here waiting

mika: :shocked:

:teehee:

ROSA!! stop calling mika!! :lmfao:

he told it costs him a fortune on his cell phone!!!:mf_rosetinted:

But if she calls him about his iPhone, then he doesn't have it, right?

Perhaps he would call on his iPhone, when he notices that it is lost and hopes someone answers... That's what I do...:teehee:

Like that:

M.: Hallo, hallo, someone there?...

A random person on the street: Yeees, hallo, who's there?

M.: Oh, I am so glad!!! This is my iPhone, you found it, this is great! Can I have it back, please. It is really, really important!

RP: Well, I don't know... An iPhone is really expensive and I always wanted to have one... What do I get?

M: Oh, of course, you'll get an autogramm from me!

RP: Yeah, why, are you someone famous?

M: Well, yes, I am Mika!

RP: Oh, Jesus, you are really Mika! Wow, that's great. Of course I want an autogramm from you!!!

M: Well great, than you just post me my iPhone *gives adress* and then I'll send you a signed CD! I promise!

RP: A CD? Are you singing lately?

M: :shocked: Well, I've always been singing... *what the hell..*

RP: :blink: I thought you were driving a car.

M: Me? A car? I don't have a driving license...:blink:

PR: But you were at the Formel 1. How can you drive with the Formel 1 if you don't have a driving license.

M: But I never drove at the Formel 1!!!:shocked:

PR: You are NOT Mika Häkinnen?

M: No, Mika, the singer!

PR: hangs up

M: HALLO! HALLO!

ROSA!! stop calling mika!! :lmfao:

he told it costs him a fortune on his cell phone!!!:mf_rosetinted:

hey,he´s rich,he can afford it:mf_rosetinted:

But if she calls him about his iPhone, then he doesn't have it, right?

Perhaps he would call on his iPhone, when he notices that it is lost and hopes someone answers... That's what I do...:teehee:

Like that:

M.: Oh, I am so glad!!! This is my iPhone, you found it, this is great! Can I have it back, please. It is really, really important!

RP: Well, I don't know... An iPhone is really expensive and I always wanted to have one... What do I get?

RP: Oh, Jesus, you are really Mika! Wow, that's great. Of course I want an autogramm from you!!!

M: Well great, than you just post me my iPhone *gives adress* and then I'll send you a signed CD! I promise!

M: Me? A car? I don't have a driving license...:blink:

PR: But you were at the Formel 1. How can you drive with the Formel 1 if you don't have a driving license.

so funny!!!! roxane!! i´m phoning,southeast is phoning.... girl,it´s viral!!!!!

blame it on roxane,i think she was the first!!!

hey,he´s rich,he can afford it:mf_rosetinted:

so funny!!!! roxane!! i´m phoning,southeast is phoning.... girl,it´s viral!!!!!

blame it on roxane,i think she was the first!!!

i just knew i shouldnt have posted his phone number on twitter:mf_rosetinted:

*calls mika*

Me: HI!!

Mika: What is it with you people today!!!! stop calling me!!!!:aah:

Me:, yeah, im sorry bout that... i "kinda" posted your phone number on twitter and now everyones calling you :(

Mika: Say what????

Me: it was an accident!!!! :tears:

Mika:.... ok.. youre forgiven...

Me:yay!! :D anyways, dont u have a caller ID, just dont pick up when its not me!!

Mika: yeah i thought about that, but it was written "Shrink" and i thought it was my doctor calling... but it wasnt... was someone asking me about what was in my man-bag?:blink:

Me: SOO!!, some people have been asking me to ask you... Is it in your contract that you have to kiss big girls on stage???

Mika:.... huh?? i dont!!!

Me: oh yeah you do!! we have lots of pics that shows it...

Mika:.... what do you want?

Me: can i be a big girl next time??:biggrin2:

Mika:... are you a girl?

Me: duh!

Mika: are you big?

Me: .... erm... i can eat 20 marshmallows if you want!!!:biggrin2:

Mika: :shocked: ok... but DONT tell anyone else ok?

Me: SURE!! *hangs up*

YO GUYS!!!! IM KISSING MIKA ON HIS NEXT SHOW!!!

i just knew i shouldnt have posted his phone number on twitter:mf_rosetinted:

*calls mika*

Me:, yeah, im sorry bout that... i "kinda" posted your phone number on twitter and now everyones calling you :(

Me:yay!! :D anyways, dont u have a caller ID, just dont pick up when its not me!!

Mika: yeah i thought about that, but it was written "Shrink" and i thought it was my doctor calling... but it wasnt... was someone asking me about what was in my man-bag?:blink:

Me: SOO!!, some people have been asking me to ask you... Is it in your contract that you have to kiss big girls on stage???

:roftl: ...Sweet dreams are made of this....

MIKA ADDICTION

Do I suffer from Mika addiction?

Tolerance. Has your use of Mika related things increased over time? (visited more gigs, looking at more pics, increased use of Mika music?)

Withdrawal. When you try to stop doing the above, have you ever experienced physical or emotional withdrawal? Have you had any of the following symptoms: irritability, anxiety, shakes, sweats, nausea, or vomiting?

Difficulty controlling your use. Do you sometimes go to more gigs, watch more Mika pics, read longer at the MFC, kisten longer to Mika´s music than you like? Does one pic lead you to another Mika pic and you can´t seem to stop watching them?

Negative consequences. Have you continued to use even though there have been negative consequences to your mood, self-esteem, health, job, or family? (annoyed friends, annoyed husbands? Feeling happy at gigs but depressed when they are over? Looking at pics when you should do your homework, housework, when you should be studying, when you should WORK!)

Neglecting or postponing activities. Have you ever put off or reduced social, recreational, work, or household activities because of your use?

Spending significant time or emotional energy. Have you spent a significant amount of time obtaining, using, concealing, planning, or recovering from your use? Have you spend a lot of time thinking about using? (standing 7 hours in the rain to get a front row place at gigs, travel across Europe to visit every gig…)

Have you ever concealed or minimized your use? [/b]Have you ever thought of schemes to avoid getting caught?

Desire to cut down. Have you sometimes thought about cutting down or controlling your use? Have you ever made unsuccessful attempts to cut down or control your use?

If you answered yes to at least 3 of these questions, then you meet the medical definition of addiction. This definition is based on the of American Psychiatric Association (DSM-IV) and the World Health Organization (ICD-10) criteria.(1)

These underlined - no. The only no :boxed:ONLY my oh my I need a sssssshrink really

au contraire my dear, working as a tag team is a healthy behavior because nobody can work 24 hours without getting serious problems ...well...

But you know *psychoanalysis mode on* , your behavior was expected...you are projecting your feelings on us, do we remind you of your father?

Lets do a little association: what comes to your mind when I say "Elephant"...:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I think you guessed- most people here think at once about this notorious flying elephant :wink2::naughty: I did as well:mf_rosetinted:

This is actually a nice question for all of you:

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAS MIKA IN HIS BAG (f.e. at gigs)? HAVE A GUESS!

WARNING: You are on the shrink thread! What you answer will tell a lot about you perception of Mika!

Have fun! :roftl:

I suspect he has a book. Maybe he won't read it this time, but it can be handy anyway. And a manly wallet of course :biggrin2:(but about a book I'm serious)

Like that:

M: Me? A car? I don't have a driving license...

:floor::thumb_yello:

GREAT!

*calls mika*

Mika: yeah i thought about that, but it was written "Shrink" and i thought it was my doctor calling... but it wasnt... was someone asking me about what was in my man-bag?

Me: can i be a big girl next time??

Me: .... erm... i can eat 20 marshmallows if you want!!!

Yeah, you asked him!!! But only for you :sneaky2:

Hey, where's the shrink? She badly suffers from egomania!!! :mf_rosetinted:

i just knew i shouldnt have posted his phone number on twitter

*calls mika*

Mika: What is it with you people today!!!! stop calling me!!!!

Me: it was an accident!!!!

Mika: yeah i thought about that, but it was written "Shrink" and i thought it was my doctor calling... but it wasnt... was someone asking me about what was in my man-bag

NOT FAIR!!!

*calls mika with a secret number*

mika: hello?

me:mika,hello again!!!

mika: s-h-i-t!! i was sure it was you.... CAN YOU ALL STOP CALLING ME??

me:hey,don´t moan husband!!!

mika: :blink: i´m not your husband!!!

me:but you will be.

mika: :shocked:

me: is not fair you just kissing roxane. you have to kiss every mfcer.

mika: and why??????:boxed:

me: because if not,i´m gonna tell ALL the big girls of your last gigs what you are going to do (i mean,only kissing roxane)... they will turn crazy and then they all will try to kiss you and then..

mika: hey,you!! stop!! ok,don´t say it to anyone. i promise i´ll kiss you too....

me: and my friends??

mika: :blink: how many friends have you got??

me: a lot:aah:

mika: ok.line up......:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: Hello? Hello? You found my iPhone? Can you give it back to me, please? It`s very important!

Me: You feel desperate without your phone and you want it back.

Mika: Yes, please. You see, there are important things on my iPhone. I need them. So will you send it to me? I could give you something in return, my signature maybe? :puppy_eyes:

Me: You feel you can`t live without your phone and you think you can convince me to give it back by offering me benefits.

Mika. Uh…yes. Why do you repeat everything I say?:blink:

Me: You wonder why I repeat everything.

Mika: You did it again! Stop it! Just give me my phone back..please?:badmood:

Me: are you always annoyed when people repeat what you say?

Mika *yelling* STOP.REPEATING.WHAT.I.SAY!!! Just give me my phone back , you lunatic!!:furious:

Me: You are angry and you think you can make me give your iPhone back by yelling at me.

MIKA: AAARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Me. You know..you have serious problems with your anger management. You should see a shrink to work on it. I happen to be one – so when do you want to come over at my place to start your therapy? Oh…and don´t forget to bring your E-piano…..

Mika…tuuut tuuut tuuut

Mika: Hello? Hello? You found my iPhone? Can you give it back to me, please? It`s very important!

Me: You feel desperate without your phone and you want it back.

Mika: Yes, please. You see, there are important things on my iPhone. I need them. So will you send it to me? I could give you something in return, my signature maybe? :puppy_eyes:

Me: You feel you can`t live without your phone and you think you can convince me to give it back by offering me benefits.

Mika. Uh…yes. Why do you repeat everything I say?:blink:

Me: You wonder why I repeat everything.

Mika: You did it again! Stop it! Just give me my phone back..please?:badmood:

Me: are you always annoyed when people repeat what you say?

Mika *yelling* STOP.REPEATING.WHAT.I.SAY!!! Just give me my phone back , you lunatic!!:furious:

Me: You are angry and you think you can make me give your iPhone back by yelling at me.

MIKA: AAARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Me. You know..you have serious problems with your anger management. You should see a shrink to work on it. I happen to be one – so when do you want to come over at my place to start your therapy? Oh…and don´t forget to bring your E-piano…..

Mika…tuuut tuuut tuuut

oh my god!! hilarius!!!! :floor:

but hey!! if you repeat what i say i also get angry!! i hate when people answers me with another question,or when they just repeat what i´ve just said....

mika,don´t worry man,i understand you... is this silly shrink who needs therapy:mf_rosetinted:

oh my god!! hilarius!!!! :floor:

but hey!! if you repeat what i say i also get angry!! i hate when people answers me with another question,or when they just repeat what i´ve just said....

mika,don´t worry man,i understand you... is this silly shrink who needs therapy:mf_rosetinted:

I see you are still projecting your feelings on us :mf_rosetinted: Dont worry, we have time, someday you will be enlightend :mf_rosetinted:...:aah:

:mfr_omg: Those phone calls are just :lmao:

But please don't use the word projecting because it really gets on my nerves. :aah:

I would really love to hear our shrink's opinion on this problem of yours with some words :blink: You know, like projecting and airport. Is it p, r and t in same word that bothers you?:blink: Are you ok with proportion..or troupe for example?:blink:

Dear Shrinks,

as you may or may not know, Mika is a tummy sleeper. I happen to be a tummy sleeper too (no, i didnt fangurled at all when i learned that:mf_rosetinted:). I would like to say what that means about our personnalities.

Thanks alot,

-a crazy fan that shall remain anonymous- (or not considering you know that im the one who posted it... nvm...)

I would really love to hear our shrink's opinion on this problem of yours with some words :blink: You know, like projecting and airport. Is it p, r and t in same word that bothers you?:blink: Are you ok with proportion..or troupe for example?:blink:

:lmfao:

No, actually there are very simple explanations for both words.

Projecting has been recently used in an irritating way by someone... :sneaky2:

Airport has been officially banned from my vocabulary because the disaster movie - me :teehee: - had a bad airport experience in March. :freak:

That's all. :biggrin2:

BTW I've got a special relationship with words and I remember them easily. I love the word acquaintance. :wub2:

I agree with you!

Thank you, i knew you would...:mf_rosetinted:

One day the rest of the world will see we were right...

When he'll start breaking pianos on stage like Mcnroe did to his raquettes...:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you, i knew you would...:mf_rosetinted:

One day the rest of the world will see we were right...

When he'll start breaking pianos on stage like Mcnroe did to his raquettes...:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah! Of course :mf_rosetinted:

But... I think if he start breaking pianos, it's sure that his mother will break him :mf_rosetinted:

Archived