What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?

• red
    • orange
    • yellow
    • green
    • blue
    • violet
    • white
    • black

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what if i answer YES to all of them?:aah:

Oh no! Not you too?! :roftl:

7 hours in the rain to be front row? why not? it's a personal choice... as long as the 3 of me don't mind, then i think it's a O.K.

7 hours? No way. Let's see... in Glasgow we queued for about 4 hours in the rain,

that's probably my limit. OK, maybe 5. Or 6. But not 7, no way. :naughty:

I suggest http://www.youtube.com/user/Signomi83 as substitut :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

:shocked: What does it mean if I already have NEO on my iPod? I actually

really like him, too! :blush-anim-cl:

Is there no cure? :no::crybaby:

who's honest? which one ? :dunno:

:lmfao:

OMG. I think I need a shrink right now. I listened to Justin Bieber, just to see what all the fuss is about, and..........

I kinda liked it :aah: Someone help me :crybaby:

I want to be normal!! :crybaby:

MIKA ADDICTION

Do I suffer from Mika addiction?

Difficulty controlling your use. Do you sometimes go to more gigs, watch more Mika pics, read longer at the MFC, kisten longer to Mika´s music than you like? Does one pic lead you to another Mika pic and you can´t seem to stop watching them?

Nope. Never! :mf_rosetinted:

then you are a lost cause...heavy addiction, conventional therapy wont work, we should start with a substitute because a sudden whithdrawl could damage your health :mf_rosetinted:

I suggest http://www.youtube.com/user/Signomi83 as substitut :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

:aah::aah::aah: *escapes to a Mika pic thread and camps there forever*

:floor:

:lmfao:

OMG. I think I need a shrink right now. I listened to Justin Bieber, just to see what all the fuss is about, and..........

I kinda liked it :aah: Someone help me :crybaby:

I want to be normal!! :crybaby:

he's on american idol tonight :wink2:

Well, my shift is over...good night...Where is Southeast? She should do the night shift now...:mf_rosetinted:

the fact that you are planning on a tag-team shrink sessions indicates to me that you and your shrink partner may be experiencing some problems yourself. :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

oh i don't have trust issues!! well one of me does, the other me not so much and the other me doesn't talk to us 2 anymore :blink:

who's honest? which one ? :dunno:

wish i could say i have more then 3 of those problems... but unfortunately, he doesn't come my way often enough :aah:

7 hours in the rain to be front row? why not? it's a personal choice... as long as the 3 of me don't mind, then i think it's a O.K.

:lmao:

what if i answer YES to all of them?:aah:

sounds scary! :aah:

Yeah!:aah:

3!? How about all! Oh dear god, apparently I DO have a problem :shocked::boxed:

I do too!:aah:

Great thread Yung & Freud...:thumb_yello:

*subscribes thread*

Thx!

They are playing him here (not surprised). My sis has heard him on the radio :blink:

"Think Scissor Sisters and Mika meets a-ha and Alphaville" sounds familiar :naughty:

Arrrrrggghhhhhhhhh....:aah: wot a mix, Lord!:boxed:

We will remember this day as the day when many crazy thread were opened at the same time and i cant keep up:mf_rosetinted:

Will go down in MFC history:mf_rosetinted:

The tour is over, remember???:wink2:

He has a life, we do not...:mf_rosetinted:

the fact that you are planning on a tag-team shrink sessions indicates to me that you and your shrink partner may be experiencing some problems yourself. :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

au contraire my dear, working as a tag team is a healthy behavior because nobody can work 24 hours without getting serious problems ...well...

But you know *psychoanalysis mode on* , your behavior was expected...you are projecting your feelings on us, do we remind you of your father?

Lets do a little association: what comes to your mind when I say "Elephant"...:mf_rosetinted:

au contraire my dear, working as a tag team is a healthy behavior because nobody can work 24 hours without getting serious problems ...well...

But you know *psychoanalysis mode on* , your behavior was expected...you are projecting your feelings on us, do we remind you of your father?

Lets do a little association: what comes to your mind when I say "Elephant"...:mf_rosetinted:

‘When I See An Elephant Fly’.

:biggrin2:

i'm hopeless and happy to be!

i don't need your services anymore

:bye:

The tour is over, remember???:wink2:

He has a life, we do not...:mf_rosetinted:

Of course i have a life! :shun:

*grabs a beanie bag like every day to spend another 24hours on the MFC forum*

‘When I See An Elephant Fly’.

:biggrin2:

i'm hopeless and happy to be!