What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?

• red
    • orange
    • yellow
    • green
    • blue
    • violet
    • white
    • black

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lmfao: you should probably leave today then... him and someone else drove into eachother on bike ones he was here. he paied 200 Euro for the damage and ran away for not givin his name or address :blink::roftl:

:lmfao:

If he ever happened to bump into me on a bike (poor guy), he wouldn't have to pay 200 Euros... There are many other things i would prefer as an indemnification :naughty:

(Sorry, but there's a reason why I'm in this shrink thread here. I'm mentally Mika-disordered what do you expect from me? :teehee:)

*off now to prepare her bike*

Than you're healthy!

No need of medication/rehab and stuff like that.

You are perfectly capable of integrating your liking of/listening to Mika/being a fan of Mika in your normal life without sacrificing any other activities because of that.

Well done! And now GO! We don't need any healthy people here! We only need the crazy ones! :roftl:

And for all of you, who are still under 18 - no problems!

Ask you parents to pay the bill - they will be happy to do this and at last do not have to listen to "this strange guy" all the time.

Unless your mom is also a Mika fan. Then you can have 2 for the price of 1! :roftl:

:tears: I don't want to leave! :crybaby:

Will I become crazy if I practise? :puppy_eyes:

So yes for those two questions is ok? Is it really possible?:confused:

:lmfao:

If he ever happened to bump into me on a bike (poor guy), he wouldn't have to pay 200 Euros... There are many other things i would prefer as an indemnification :naughty:

(Sorry, but there's a reason why I'm in this shrink thread here. I'm mentally Mika-disordered what do you expect from me? :teehee:)

*off now to prepare her bike*

The exact interview i was thiking about :thumb_yello:

I wont take the 200 €... not good enough :naughty: Dont want money for that. he can crash into me at anytime but if he wanna pay something then i want something from him... or off him... :naughty:

:tears: I don't want to leave! :crybaby:

Will I become crazy if I practise? :puppy_eyes:

So yes for those two questions is ok? Is it really possible?:confused:

Oh, ok, you may stay here...

We need some healthy fans as a good example! :wink2:

And if my esteemed colleague Sil means three, then everything under 3 yes is ok. You have to start somewhere with the division of pple in normal and :freak:.

AND: very important point if you have = 3 or more than three "yes":

Are you suffering because of that? Do you have the feeling, you need professional help?

If yes: WELCOME TO OUR THREAD!

Oh, ok, you may stay here...

We need some healthy fans as a good example! :wink2:

And if my esteemed colleague Sil means three, then everything under 3 yes is ok. You have to start somewhere with the division of pple in normal and :freak:.

AND: very important point if you have = 3 or more than three "yes": are you suffering because of that. Do you have the feeling, you need professional help. If yes: WELCOME TO OUR THREAD!

i have answered yes to aaaall the questions.....:mf_rosetinted:

jumps in quickly: hello.... :biggrin2: This thread is hilarious :roftl:

Ì`m at work but can`t wait to be home to keep posting here.

Hi Southeast! You are doing a great job so far :thumb_yello: We might have enough money for our privat Mika gig sooner than expected :mf_rosetinted:

i have answered yes to aaaall the questions.....:mf_rosetinted:

OH MY OH MY.... :roftl:

At least you are honest!

I don't want to know how many people here are not saying the truth? :sneaky2:

That's the problem with those tests mainly...

I must have a talk with Sil about putting some more questions in the test.

*Hey, Sil, how about some "detection of lying items" such as: I NEVER lie, I am NEVER envious, I would NEVER EVER try to peep in Mika's iPhone if I were to find it somewhere on the street or would try to look in his bag if I would be alone with it in one room for 15 minutes...*

OH MY OH MY.... :roftl:

At least you are honest!

I don't want to know how many people here are not saying the truth? :sneaky2:

That's the problem with those tests mainly...

I must have a talk with Sil about putting some more questions in the test.

*Hey, Sil, how about some "detection of lying items" such as: I NEVER lie, I am NEVER envious, I would NEVER EVER try to peep in Mika's iPhone if I were to find it somewhere on the street or would try to look in his bag if I would be alone with it in one room for 15 minutes...*

about mika´s iphone question and bag question i say yes again... there´s more,i would try to steal his iphone and his bag and will keep them in an altar and would pray everyday as if they are my God...

am i healthy??:mf_rosetinted:

about mika´s iphone question and bag question i say yes again... there´s more,i would try to steal his iphone and his bag and will keep them in an altar and would pray everyday as if they are my God...

am i healthy??:mf_rosetinted:

NO, you are not!

:roftl:

I would do it anytime! But not pray to them, come on, he sure has some dirty, sweaty, "cheesy" socks and underwear from the gig in there and well, some perfume and cigarettes (oh, yes, I am sure he smokes when nobody is around), some chewing gum, oh yes I forgot: tooth brush, a bottle of vino, some old and rotten apples... You don't want to pray to that...

NO!

I would do it anytime! But not pray to them, come on, he sure has some dirty, "cheesy" socks and underwear from the gig in there and well, some perfume and cigarettes (oh, yes, I am sure he smokes when nobody is around), some chewing gum... You don't want to pray to that...

*tries to sort out*

- iPhone? I'd sell it (after copying all the private stuff of course and offering the information on ebay) for the money will pay me the next Mika gig

- dirty socks to crazy fans who are freezing their feet off whilst queuing in winter time

- underwear to DA (what else :biggrin2:)

- perfume to all the men around me so they smell like Mika

- cigarettes for own use from time to time or to buy off security guys at gigs for backstage passes

- chewing gum...uh, i don't know what to do with that. That's weird. Could you specify if it's used or new? :mf_rosetinted:

This is actually a nice question for all of you:

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAS MIKA IN HIS BAG (f.e. at gigs)? HAVE A GUESS!

WARNING: You are on the shrink thread! What you answer will tell a lot about you perception of Mika!

Have fun! :roftl:

NO, you are not!

I would do it anytime! But not pray to them, come on, he sure has some dirty, sweaty, "cheesy" socks and underwear from the gig in there and well, some perfume and cigarettes (oh, yes, I am sure he smokes when nobody is around), some chewing gum, oh yes I forgot: tooth brush, a bottle of vino, some old and rotten apples... You don't want to pray to that...

sorry but.....

i would pray to that everyday!!!! why not?? it´s mika stuff. i love mika. i love mika stuff. mika is god. god´s stuff is good. i´d love to pray to it.

am i more healthy than before???:shocked:

*tries to sort out*

- iPhone to sell for paying the next Mika gig

- dirty socks to crazy fans who are freezing their feet of whilst queuing in winter time

- cigarettes for own use from time to time or to buy off security guys at gigs for backstage passes

- chewing gum...uh, i don't what to do with that. That's weird. Could you specify if it's used or new? :mf_rosetinted:

That is very creative criminal imagination!

Chewing gum: new!

WARNING: You are on the shrink thread! What you answer will tell a lot about you perception of Mika!

lotions... contacts.... iphone charger....sexy men pics.... lots of chocolates.... his umbilical cord.... sanitary towels for yasmine.... chewing gum.... his five yorkshire terriers.... what else??:mf_rosetinted:

sorry but.....

i would pray to that everyday!!!! why not?? it´s mika stuff. i love mika. i love mika stuff. mika is god. god´s stuff is good. i´d love to pray to it.

am i more healthy than before???:shocked:

Yes, dear, you are perfectly ok! Do you want a cup of tea and a cookie?

*Sil, Sil, I need your help here! A very advanced form of Mikaadictiveness...*

- a Fernando wig for bad hair days :mf_rosetinted:

lotions... contacts.... iphone charger....sexy men pics.... lots of chocolates.... his umbilical cord.... sanitary towels for yasmine.... chewing gum.... his five yorkshire terriers.... what else??:mf_rosetinted:

What is a umbilical cord?

And why sanitary towels?

Bäää, yorkshire terriers, I don't like them!

Hey guys, I have to go for a while. Sil, your turn!! :wink2:

*tries to sort out*

- iPhone? I'd sell it (after copying all the private stuff of course and offering the information on ebay) for the money will pay me the next Mika gig

- dirty socks to crazy fans who are freezing their feet off whilst queuing in winter time

- chewing gum...uh, i don't know what to do with that. That's weird. Could you specify if it's used or new? :mf_rosetinted:

Of course... If not... pay time Mika!!! :naughty:

i think you maube also can find a man thong.... need to have it ready! :naughty:

You forgot tea and jammie dodgers... :naughty:

Yes, dear, you are perfectly ok! Do you want a cup of tea and a cookie?

*Sil, Sil, I need your help here! A very advanced form of Mikaadictiveness...*

i´m crazy not blind:mf_rosetinted:

i can read what you post even you post it among * *... ok????:mf_rosetinted:

bah,i don´t mind...

i´m gonna feed my relics....

-hi dirty socks!!! how are you today??? you smell like cheese... do you want jam??? or bread?? oh,you look so good... you are the most beautiful dirty socks-with-a-hole of the world... *kisses socks*

:mf_rosetinted:

Archived