What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?

• red
    • orange
    • yellow
    • green
    • blue
    • violet
    • white
    • black

Dear Shrinks,

as you may or may not know, Mika is a tummy sleeper. I happen to be a tummy sleeper too (no, i didnt fangurled at all when i learned that:mf_rosetinted:). I would like to say what that means about our personnalities.

Thanks alot,

-a crazy fan that shall remain anonymous- (or not considering you know that im the one who posted it... nvm...)

Here you go :mf_rosetinted:

The Foetus:

Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.

Log (15%):

Lying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible.

The yearner (13%):

People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.

Soldier (8%):

Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.

Freefall (7%): = Tummy Sleeper = Mika

Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations.

Starfish (5%):

Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention. The remainder of those in the poll said the position they fell asleep varied or did not know.

Full Article:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/65696/Sleep-Position-Gives-Personality-Clue

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here you go :mf_rosetinted:

The Foetus:

Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.

Log (15%):

Lying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible.

The yearner (13%):

People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.

Soldier (8%):

Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.

Freefall (7%):

Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations. Starfish (5%):

Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention. The remainder of those in the poll said the position they fell asleep varied or did not know.

Full Article:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/65696/Sleep-Position-Gives-Personality-Clue

Oh, very cool! Thanks, Sil! But I am a ...what...?..greagarious and brash...??? Must look this up. Who likes extreme situations?

Oh, sleeping on your tummy is not good for wrinkles! People who sleep on their tummys are especially prone to wrinkles on their decoltee (how to write this...?) and face. :teehee:

Better sleep on your back, Mika and LilStar and southeast...

Do you think Mika was acting during this puppet attack in Nice? :biggrin2:

It starts at 2:25.

Nope. The puppet was acting and attacking him in the meanest way :mf_rosetinted: It wasn't his fault.

When he'll start breaking pianos on stage like Mcnroe did to his raquettes...:mf_rosetinted:

Can't take long. He already broke things on stage. Including his trousers and nearly himself when falling from a drum or hitting himself with jackets and ballons.

Has this been posted in this thread already? Best proof that Mika fans are insane freaks. But although a proof that he is one too :lmfao:

(Special thanks to DA for recently reminding me of this vid! :naughty:)

Nope. The puppet was acting and attacking him in the meanest way :mf_rosetinted: It wasn't his fault.

Can't take long. He already broke things on stage. Including his trousers and nearly himself when falling from a drum or hitting himself with jackets and ballons.

Has this been posted in this thread already? Best proof that Mika fans are insane freaks. But although a proof that he is one too :lmfao:

:floor: that vid is on my fb profile!!! queenie did it!!! hilarious!!!

how´s u dear?? :huglove:

:floor: that vid is on my fb profile!!! queenie did it!!! hilarious!!!

how´s u dear?? :huglove:

Thanks to Queenie, it's epic! :thumb_yello:

I'm fine, dear :huglove:

Tired but heading for a weekend trip to the north sea this weekend :boing:

So i'll be off here mainly til monday night...:aah: Cold MFC turkey so to say.

Hope i'll have the chance to log in here inbetween. I fear i won't be able to catch up on monday night then. Does that mean I'm addicted? Not being able to stay away for a couple of days from the MFC without thinking "Damn, I'm missing at least 3.465 shirtless pics posted by DA in the gasmics"?!! :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

Thanks to Queenie, it's epic! :thumb_yello:

I'm fine, dear :huglove:

Tired but heading for a weekend trip to the north sea this weekend :boing:

So i'll be off here mainly til monday night...:aah: Cold MFC turkey so to say.

Hope i'll have the chance to log in here inbetween. I fear i won't be able to catch up on monday night then. Does that mean I'm addicted? Not being able to stay away for a couple of days from the MFC without thinking "Damn, I'm missing at least 3.465 shirtless pics posted by DA in the gasmics"?!! :mf_rosetinted:

"""Cold MFC turkey so to say""" what does it mean??:blink:

you are lucky!!!! (lucky bastard as mary says:teehee:)

put a disclaimer on the frontpage...just in case :teehee:

Good idea! We do not want to be sued by any

Mika fans,

parents of Mika fans,

Mika family,

Mika management,

Mika record company,

Mika shrink,

Mika band,

Mika lawyers,

Mika puppet,

Mika double,

not to forget Mika himself

Sil, are you sure we should do this thread? :roftl:

"""Cold MFC turkey so to say""" what does it mean??:blink:

you are lucky!!!! (lucky bastard as mary says:teehee:)

Cold turkey means that you stop taking a drug (smoking cigarettes e.g.) from one moment to another (and as a result suffer badly from the abstinence symptoms) :wink2:

Cold turkey means that you stop taking a drug (smoking cigarettes e.g.) from one moment to another (and as a result suffer badly from the abstinence symptoms) :wink2:

it´s funny!! that abstinence here in Spain is called "el mono" which in english means "the monkey" :aah:

monkey,turkey..... languages are so weird!!!

Good idea! We do not want to be sued by any

Mika fans,

parents of Mika fans,

Mika family,

Mika management,

Mika record company,

Mika shrink,

Mika band,

Mika lawyers,

Mika puppet,

Mika double,

not to forget Mika himself

Sil, are you sure we should do this thread? :roftl:

What? You´re having second thoughts?:mf_rosetinted:

If Mika ever figures out who I am in real life I might want to hide :mf_rosetinted: He´d probably hate me...or maybe not...because I am a freak?

What? You´re having second thoughts?:mf_rosetinted:

If Mika ever figures out who I am in real life I might want to hide :mf_rosetinted: He´d probably hate me...or maybe not...because I am a freak?

Why should he hate you? I don't see a reason...

He should hate me: I criticise and analyse him aaaall of the time. :mf_rosetinted:

But till now, we haven't said anything really, really bad or harmfull about him.

AND: he didn't say anything of those things he said in interviews to one of us in a private session. It was aaaall in the press for everybody to read. So...

:mf_rosetinted:

Hey, what about another association game about Mika? I like those: If Mika would be an animal, what kind of animal would he be? (the answer should not be a black labrador, but a kind of animal he reminds you of, like ... a black panther or... I know ... a Windhund, I don't know the word in english...:roftl:)

He should hate me: I criticise and analyse him aaaall of the time. :mf_rosetinted:

But till now, we haven't said anything really, really bad or harmfull about him.

AND: he didn't say anything of those things he said in interviews to one of us in a private session. It was aaaall in the press for everybody to read. So...

Hey, what about another association game about Mika? I like those: If Mika would be an animal, what kind of animal would he be? (the answer should not be a black labrador, but a kind of animal he reminds you of, like ... a black panther or... I know ... a Windhund, I don't know the word in english...:roftl:)

he reminds me a hot dog:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, yeah...well, I just want to point out that I really admire Mika for the things he does. And he and his music is quiet inspiring for me: I draw, I creat stuff, I recently painted shoes and have some ideas for t-shirt designs....all inspired by him and his music...

okay..my moment of seriousness is over...

animal Mika....uh.....maybe a monkey? a very cute curious monkey?

animal Mika....uh.....maybe a monkey? a very cute curious monkey?

You know what? That's what I thought of too, at first!!!

Because of the loooong legs, and the eyes....

Strange association...but we are shrinks, right? :mf_rosetinted:

You know what? That's what I thought of too, at first!!!

Because of the loooong legs, and the eyes....

Strange association...but we are shrinks, right? :mf_rosetinted:

great minds think alike:mf_rosetinted:

Archived