What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?

• red
    • orange
    • yellow
    • green
    • blue
    • violet
    • white
    • black

The yearner (13%):

People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.

I'm this one. :blush-anim-cl:

But I wouldn't say cynical. Just realistic and I tend to see the negative side of situations. :sweatdrop:

The rest is perfect! :thumb_yello:

If Mika ever figures out who I am in real life I might want to hide :mf_rosetinted: He´d probably hate me...or maybe not...because I am a freak?

:shocked:

But till now, we haven't said anything really, really bad or harmfull about him.

AND: he didn't say anything of those things he said in interviews to one of us in a private session. It was aaaall in the press for everybody to read. So...

:mf_rosetinted:

Yep! :naughty:

I don't see him as a dog. :boxed: More a cat or a feline anyway. He's cute and sweet, but he can also be tough and in command. :punk:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see him as a dog. :boxed: More a cat or a feline anyway. He's cute and sweet, but he can also be tough and in command. :punk:

But he likes dogs! Cats and dogs.....

Me, I love cats! Don't like dogs that much. They smell and have a slavery nature or bite you...

Why does mika love dogs? What does this fact tell us about him?

I know it! I know!!!

He loves dogs because dogs show you that they love you and he needs that :biggrin2:, it`s reassuring

Here you go :mf_rosetinted:

Freefall (7%): [/b] = Tummy Sleeper = Mika

Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations.

i dont sound like a very good person:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

I know it! I know!!!

He loves dogs because dogs show you that they love you and he needs that :biggrin2:, it`s reassuring

Streber! :teehee:

But I think that too...

And they like you not for your looks or for what you can or for your money.

They like you just cause you happen to be their Mastah (as some pple here would say...)

You know, in the LICM DVD (which I love!) he said in Berlin "People come to see me because of my music, not because they are interested in my character or because of my soul" or something like that and this sounded somehow so sad... He sounded dissapointed or disillusioned.

Hey, relax! Mika, you and me in the same group. Very seldom species (7%).

And we are sociable and a little bit cheeky. That's not bad!

Now you have a topic to discuss with him the next time you meet him...:teehee:

Hey, relax! Mika, you and me in the same group. Very seldom species (7%).

And we are sociable and a little bit cheeky. That's not bad!

Now you have a topic to discuss with him the next time you meet him...:teehee:

:lmfao:!!!

sure!

Me: Yo mika!!

Mika: hello

Me: im a tummy sleeper too!!!:biggrin2:

Mika:... ok....

Me: wanna sleep beside me to see how i sleep??:biggrin2:

Mika: not really no:aah:

Me: oh... so... IKEA tummy sleeper pillows are awesome huh?:naughty:

Mika: oh yeah!! and you know how they're just flat enough so your head doesnt.. wait.. why am i still talking to you:blink: You got me started with IKEA!:aah:

Me::teehee:

:lmfao:!!!

sure!

Me: Yo mika!!

Mika: hello

Me: im a tummy sleeper too!!!:biggrin2:

Mika:... ok....

Me: wanna sleep beside me to see how i sleep??:biggrin2:

Mika: not really no:aah:

Me: oh... so... IKEA tummy sleeper pillows are awesome huh?:naughty:

Mika: oh yeah!! and you know how they're just flat enough so your head doesnt.. wait.. why am i still talking to you:blink: You got me started with IKEA!:aah:

Me::teehee:

:teehee: Or you can print a IKEA tummy sleeper pillow with a pic of you for him....

Or you can ask him if he's gregarious as well.... Mika: Huh?

Very important if you want to become friends with someone: DISCOVER AND TALK ABOUT SIMILARITIES! (psychology of communication)

:roftl:

You know, in the LICM DVD (which I love!) he said in Berlin "People come to see me because of my music, not because they are interested in my character or because of my soul" or something like that and this sounded somehow so sad... He sounded dissapointed or disillusioned.

Really? :teehee:

:roftl:

Really? :teehee:

Yes, really! I mean I wondered: "So, what's so bad about it if pple want to hear your music?"

But it shows again that success in not eminently important for your happiness. Or if he thinks he's not worth anything, that this feeling doesn't improve through his success. Or that he doesn't think that music is an important part of his personality. Yes, I know, it is, but that's not enough for him?

I can understand him to a certain point. I mean, if you have a talent or you look good, you often think it is not something you have achieved yourself, so those things don't make you a better person. You haven't worked for them. You got them as a present. What would you be if you were ugly or not talented? Would pple like you then as well? Hence the dog.

On the other hand he worked so hard for all this. But perhaps at the beginning, as success was still so brand new, he couldn't cope with it and thought it is all an accident and not the outcome of hard work...

Hey, in case you wonder I just had a beer and nothing to eat yet, so...

Sometimes I think it has to do with his experience in school. When you face constant rejection, mobbing etc. it often leaves deep wounds in your soul. He once said he thinks he is ugly because people told him so in the past (Hello Mika??? Are you nuts? Have you looked into a mirror recently?).

Right now his situation is probably reverse to the one he was in as a teenager. At least his fans basically drown him with love. But when you have experienced heavy rejection before even this is not enough to heal your wounds. It might make you feel better at times but most of the times you still think you are not worthy of this love and admiration. Sometimes you might even feel like you are betraying people because you are not THAT wonderful in real life.

Sometimes I think it has to do with his experience in school. When you face constant rejection, mobbing etc. it often leaves deep wounds in your soul. He once said he thinks he is ugly because people told him so in the past (Hello Mika??? Are you nuts? Have you looked into a mirror recently?).

Right now his situation is probably reverse to the one he was in as a teenager. At least his fans basically drown him with love. But when you have experienced heavy rejection before even this is not enough to heal your wounds. It might make you feel better at times but most of the times you still think you are not worthy of this love and admiration. Sometimes you might even feel like you are betraying people because you are not THAT wonderful in real life.

Yeah, good point!

I think sometimes it has to do with the experiences at home. If you only get appreciation and love as long as you are especially good at something, which your parents find important and otherwise you don't get any. It does not have to be school, it could be something outside school like sports or arts or languages or anything if you parents are keen on those and your siblings are good at those. So if you are not appreciated at first simply because it is you and suddenly you find out you are very good at music or something else and everybody at home finds you suddenly interesting and cool than this has a big influence on how you see yourself & on your development: "As long as I make music I get appreciated, but without it not."

Dog or cat lover? What does it tell about your personality?

In a paper to be published later this year in the journal Anthrozoös, Sam Gosling finds that those who define themselves as "dog people" are more extraverted, more agreeable and more conscientious than self-described "cat people." Fans of felines, on the other hand, are more neurotic but also more open than their canine-loving counterparts.

full article

http://www.utexas.edu/news/2010/01/13/personality_dogs_cats/

Mika is clearly a dog person......

In a paper to be published later this year in the journal Anthrozoös, Sam Gosling finds that those who define themselves as "dog people" are more extraverted, more agreeable and more conscientious than self-described "cat people." Fans of felines, on the other hand, are more neurotic but also more open than their canine-loving counterparts.

full article

:aah::thumb_yello:

full article

Bah! I don't believe this paper at all. I AM NOT NEUROTIC!!! NOT AT ALL!!!!:teehee:

full article

I love both cats and dogs, but I've always had cats at home, because I think I wouldn't have time for a dog. (My parents were too busy/lazy to take care of a dog when I was a child, plus we were living in a flat at that time.)

Can you be a cat lover and a dog lover at the same time? If so, what does it mean?

MIKA ADDICTION

Do I suffer from Mika addiction?

Tolerance. Has your use of Mika related things increased over time? (visited more gigs, looking at more pics, increased use of Mika music?)

Withdrawal. When you try to stop doing the above, have you ever experienced physical or emotional withdrawal? Have you had any of the following symptoms: irritability, anxiety, shakes, sweats, nausea, or vomiting?

Difficulty controlling your use. Do you sometimes go to more gigs, watch more Mika pics, read longer at the MFC, kisten longer to Mika´s music than you like? Does one pic lead you to another Mika pic and you can´t seem to stop watching them?

Negative consequences. Have you continued to use even though there have been negative consequences to your mood, self-esteem, health, job, or family? (annoyed friends, annoyed husbands? Feeling happy at gigs but depressed when they are over? Looking at pics when you should do your homework, housework, when you should be studying, when you should WORK!)

Neglecting or postponing activities. Have you ever put off or reduced social, recreational, work, or household activities because of your use?

Spending significant time or emotional energy. Have you spent a significant amount of time obtaining, using, concealing, planning, or recovering from your use? Have you spend a lot of time thinking about using? (standing 7 hours in the rain to get a front row place at gigs, travel across Europe to visit every gig…)

Have you ever concealed or minimized your use? [/b]Have you ever thought of schemes to avoid getting caught?

Desire to cut down. Have you sometimes thought about cutting down or controlling your use? Have you ever made unsuccessful attempts to cut down or control your use?

If you answered yes to at least 3 of these questions, then you meet the medical definition of addiction. This definition is based on the of American Psychiatric Association (DSM-IV) and the World Health Organization (ICD-10) criteria.(1)

yes to all of the above. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Welcome :naughty: Here is my couch, take a seat :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

hmm, but i currently don't wanna change this. :bleh: but if mika decides to disappear for several months to write/record his next album, i know now where my place will be. *peers at the couch* :fisch::naughty:

Archived