Jim Parsons! The Big Bang Theory: Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Mika Freaka =)

big_bang_theory.jpg

That is The Big Bang Theory for those of you who are not familiar with it.

This is Jim Parsons, who plays the role of Dr. Sheldon Cooper

jim-parsons1.jpg

This series is extremely funny, and can actually make you die because of laughter i you know physics at all!!

Sheldon ofcourse is my favourite character!

Why i think Jim deserves a thread is because for the 1st time since 2007, another man grabbed my heart like Mika did. I absolutely love Jim. Weirdly enough, he has a lot in common with Mika..

He is tall and thin for starters. Plays piano. Refuses to speak about his sexuality and some people assume he is gay. And he loves his mother very much. I think you see my point lol :wub2:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for opening this thread!:wub2:

This has been my favourite show since I discovered it just before Christmas, and of course I agree, it's extremely funny.:biggrin2:

At first I was a little sad that I didn't have any subtitles, but when they started to send them in Swedish TV, with subtitles, I quickly discovered that there is no translator in the world who can give justice to all the word-games and subtleness these guys are spitting out with the speed of lightning!

I'm quite capable to understand the hilarious conversation in English! Thank god!

And Sheldon, I'm in love too!:wub2:

I haven't thought about the similarities with Mika but that is a fantastic comparison!:naughty:

I think we all have a little Sheldon inside, at least I do, the control issue, the tendency to build habits and so on!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

My second favourite is of course Leonard, will that cute little geek ever meet true love?

They are all excellent actors by the way!:wub2: I hope we will see more of them in other productions.:thumb_yello:

*Knock, knock, knock* Penny? *Knock, knock, knock* Penny? *Knock, knock, knock* Penny? :roftl:

Love this show!

Wooooooooooooooo Big Bang Theory!

One of my favourite programs!

:-D

It makes me laff so much.

Hello!:bye:

Where are all people?:biggrin2:

I fell sorry for those who haven't yet discovered this show!:teehee::naughty:

Thank you so much for opening this thread!:wub2:

This has been my favourite show since I discovered it just before Christmas, and of course I agree, it's extremely funny.:biggrin2:

At first I was a little sad that I didn't have any subtitles, but when they started to send them in Swedish TV, with subtitles, I quickly discovered that there is no translator in the world who can give justice to all the word-games and subtleness these guys are spitting out with the speed of lightning!

I'm quite capable to understand the hilarious conversation in English! Thank god!

And Sheldon, I'm in love too!:wub2:

I haven't thought about the similarities with Mika but that is a fantastic comparison!:naughty:

I think we all have a little Sheldon inside, at least I do, the control issue, the tendency to build habits and so on!

My second favourite is of course Leonard, will that cute little geek ever meet true love?

They are all excellent actors by the way!:wub2: I hope we will see more of them in other productions.:thumb_yello:

I am absolutely glad that you feel the same way hehe. Honestly if you are at all bored sometime, watch a few interviews and your heart will melt:wub2: I really do love him :blush-anim-cl:

Yes i have those similarities as well. The love of a routine! And i carry band-aids with me, so when i found out he does i was happy hahahaha

My friends have agreed that im crazy!

*Knock, knock, knock* Penny? *Knock, knock, knock* Penny? *Knock, knock, knock* Penny? :roftl:

Love this show!

I loved it when she opened the door on the second knock and then she did the whole *knock knock knock* Penny. Then Sheldon says "Thats just wrong"

Wooooooooooooooo Big Bang Theory!

One of my favourite programs!

:-D

It makes me laff so much.

Me too, i am doing engineering so i relate to them in the strangest of ways! I feel kinda nerdy everytime i understand a physics joke hahaha

This is one of my favourite moments

BAZINGA!!

tumblr_kx7bx1wI981qze9r9o1_500.jpg

Without googling it, guess his age?:teehee:

I am absolutely glad that you feel the same way hehe. Honestly if you are at all bored sometime, watch a few interviews and your heart will melt:wub2: I really do love him :blush-anim-cl:

Yes i have those similarities as well. The love of a routine! And i carry band-aids with me, so when i found out he does i was happy hahahaha

I loved it when she opened the door on the second knock and then she did the whole *knock knock knock* Penny. Then Sheldon says "Thats just wrong"

Me too, i am doing engineering so i relate to them in the strangest of ways! I feel kinda nerdy everytime i understand a physics joke hahaha

BAZINGA!!

Is he 35?

I am a huge fan of this show, it's one of my favourite comedy shows on tv at the moment, and Sheldon is hilarious!:naughty:

Although Raj, and his inability to speak to pretty girls, unless completely drunk, comes a close second:teehee:

BAZINGA!!

Oh I love this show.And I'm sorry but I know his age because I googled it a week ago and it's 37 :shocked:.

When I saw that,I was in chock. I thought he was 23 or something.

Oh I love this show.And I'm sorry but I know his age because I googled it a week ago and it's 37 :shocked:.

Ooh, I wasn't far off then.

big_bang_theory.jpg

That is The Big Bang Theory for those of you who are not familiar with it.

This is Jim Parsons, who plays the role of Dr. Sheldon Cooper

jim-parsons1.jpg

This series is extremely funny, and can actually make you die because of laughter i you know physics at all!!

Sheldon ofcourse is my favourite character!

Why i think Jim deserves a thread is because for the 1st time since 2007, another man grabbed my heart like Mika did. I absolutely love Jim. Weirdly enough, he has a lot in common with Mika..

He is tall and thin for starters. Plays piano. Refuses to speak about his sexuality and some people assume he is gay. And he loves his mother very much. I think you see my point lol :wub2:

I love Sheldon :wub2:

I don't watch it that much, but when I do watch it I find it very amusing!

I guess he's 27? :dunno:

EDIT: I just googled his age... :teehee:

Is he 35?

I am a huge fan of this show, it's one of my favourite comedy shows on tv at the moment, and Sheldon is hilarious!:naughty:

Although Raj, and his inability to speak to pretty girls, unless completely drunk, comes a close second:teehee:

I find that absolutley hilarious, especially when he first drank, that grasshopper and all of sudden spoke to Penny hahaha!

Everytime i see his age im in shock, i too guessed 23 initially, he looks so young and adorable!! But he seems so pleasant (Jim, lol i think Sheldon must be the most unpleasant person- though i would still marry him hahaha)

I love Sheldon :wub2:

I don't watch it that much, but when I do watch it I find it very amusing!

I guess he's 27? :dunno:

EDIT: I just googled his age... :teehee:

Hahaha very close!! And you should give the series a try from the beginning, because i too only saw episodes here and there, and found it funny, but now its a full on addiction!:blush-anim-cl:

Could you please tell me where to find them or give me the links!:wink2:

Pretty please!:wub2:

Could you please tell me where to find them or give me the links!:wink2:

Pretty please!:wub2:

Not a problem i love sharing Jim love hehe

This one is something he did for cancer charity, its really strange but i laughed so much!

This is an interview with ellen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSowliSFpY

This one is also strange, i dont know if its a company or just a joke, but i like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SsFjPw2ZQc

this one is a SURPRISE! (he actually pulls it off!!!!) and listen to what he says hahahaha

This is bloopers but i found them funny, especially his, and my favourite is the last blooper, rock paper scissors lizard spock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAA-L9umiYg&feature=related

Okay, i think im kinda crazy:mf_lustslow:.... i will post more soon:naughty:, that should keep you busy hehe ah please if you find any cute ones, let me know in here

Ohhhh! Thank you!:wub2:

*goes to watch*

Ah! Let me know what you think, ps. I just found many pictures of him and wooooooooowwwwww...

I need to post them, he has always been cute to me, but now he is sexy :teehee:

28532_115602308481170_1000009420327.jpg

AND

7920_1055820255496_1825537016_11299.jpg

*perves*

this one makes me melt, so cute i could bite him haha

20473_1213215015909_1394815192_3050.jpg

Ah! Let me know what you think, ps. I just found many pictures of him and wooooooooowwwwww...

I loved them all, especially the bloopers!:wub2:

It's so nice to watch the great interaction they have on set, you can tell they are not only good actors but they seem to be very good friends too!

And Jim is really a sweetie!:wub2:

I loved them all, especially the bloopers!:wub2:

It's so nice to watch the great interaction they have on set, you can tell they are not only good actors but they seem to be very good friends too!

And Jim is really a sweetie!:wub2:

i know, i enjoyed that too, i found them so sweet the way they always burst out laughing!

Hahaha very close!! And you should give the series a try from the beginning, because i too only saw episodes here and there, and found it funny, but now its a full on addiction!

I think the only full eps I've seen is the one where Sheldon and Penny are making those little flower things... and where Leonard gets back together with his ex and Sheldon is a bit jealous...and he's laying Mario in the stairwell... :fangurl::roftl:

I'm tempted... I'll have to invest in the box sets so I can sit down and watch them all...

This is bloopers but i found them funny, especially his, and my favourite is the last blooper, rock paper scissors lizard spock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAA-L9umiYg&feature=related

Okay, i think im kinda crazy.... i will post more soon, that should keep you busy hehe ah please if you find any cute ones, let me know in here

Awwww, that was funny! I especially liked the bit about the scissors paper rock spock lizard... :teehee:

I need to post them, he has always been cute to me, but now he is sexy :teehee:

28532_115602308481170_1000009420327.jpg

AND

7920_1055820255496_1825537016_11299.jpg

*perves*

this one makes me melt, so cute i could bite him haha

20473_1213215015909_1394815192_3050.jpg

:jawdrop:

:wub2:

Okay, I thought he was cute cause he was so nerdy, but my god he's a gorgeous man... :wub2: Feel free to post more pics of him :wub2::das:

Archived