Jim Parsons! The Big Bang Theory: Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Mika Freaka =)

I think the only full eps I've seen is the one where Sheldon and Penny are making those little flower things... and where Leonard gets back together with his ex and Sheldon is a bit jealous...and he's laying Mario in the stairwell...

I'm tempted... I'll have to invest in the box sets so I can sit down and watch them all...

Awwww, that was funny! I especially liked the bit about the scissors paper rock spock lizard...

:jawdrop:

Okay, I thought he was cute cause he was so nerdy, but my god he's a gorgeous man... Feel free to post more pics of him :das:

I know that episodes hahaha, i think i have watched the entire season more than once! Its absolutely amazing! I love in that episode woth Penny and the flower clips

Penny, "And you know about this stuff?"

Sheldon, "Penny, i am a physicist"

And yes, i initially felt the same way, thought he was adorable, but never knew he had such sex appeal!!

YES! I love him as Sheldon! The whole show is awesome, I love the geekiness of it all, but I really just watch because of Sheldon.

Me too:wub2:

:shocked: is so lovely

I know i was absolutley shocked too!! And i do have more!!

Sheldon-Cooper-Jim-Parsons-sheldon-.jpg

0000060419_20090825115511.jpg

0000060417_20090825115507.jpg

*drools* oooooh he is on top of my list, right up there with Mika!!!!!!

:drool: Nice pics....

I found a few nice ones...

Jim-Parsons-Theory_l.jpg

009jpg_500.jpg

And this one cause it's just plain cute!

Jim-Parsons-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg

I love the "Loser" one, hahaha it is truly cute!

I love the big bang theory, It is without a doubt my favorite show...

Howard: Sheldon do you have any idea what happened

Sheldon: Yes, Apparently I'm getting a free meal

Jim is amazing and very cute

Jim-Parsons-unknown-photoshoot-jim-parsons-8489837-986-1205.jpg

Sheldon with regards to Penny, "It's like talking to a chimp"

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you guys seen this?:shocked::naughty:

http://www.sheldonshirts.com/other.html

http://www.sheldonshirts.com/leonard2.html

They have quotes from each episode and a lot of other stuff! Love it!:biggrin2:

There are obviously a whole world of freaks out there, so happy I'm not the only one!:roftl:

Oooh, that 3 penguins t, got my attention in the second link!:naughty:

That's my favorite show! I wouldn't miss it for anything!

He's the best one on there! I saw him in the WB parking lot! No one knew who he was, the show had only been on for a month by then, he was smoking with the guy that plays Lenard. He's so funny though! XD

Have you guys seen this?:shocked::naughty:

http://www.sheldonshirts.com/other.html

http://www.sheldonshirts.com/leonard2.html

They have quotes from each episode and a lot of other stuff! Love it!:biggrin2:

There are obviously a whole world of freaks out there, so happy I'm not the only one!:roftl:

Wow! I really want one! Or all haha, i think i have become Queen Freak, i dont know whether thats a good or bad thing!

@Bopster- Have you met him???????

Ps. Everyone, do yourselves a favour and youtube Jim Parsons cubicle. Its adorable!

Wow! I really want one! Or all haha, i think i have become Queen Freak, i dont know whether thats a good or bad thing!

Ps. Everyone, do yourselves a favour and youtube Jim Parsons cubicle. Its adorable!

As long as your not a freak of the Queen but the queen of all us other freaks it's okay!:wub2:

Jim in the
:wub2:

Cute!:wink2:

Soooo, have you seen the last episode yet?

S03E23 The.Lunar.Excitation

It's hilarious!!!!:roftl:

You're definitely queen freak!

That was adorable... I kept watching it and thinking "Awww, can I keep him?"

Jim in the
:wub2:

:naughty:

Will have to watch it when I can turn the volume up a bit more...

Ooooh, a few days ago I went to look for the box sets, and I can get season 2 at one shop (which is usually expensive) but no season 1! :crybaby:

You're definitely queen freak!

That was adorable... I kept watching it and thinking "Awww, can I keep him?"

:naughty:

Will have to watch it when I can turn the volume up a bit more...

Ooooh, a few days ago I went to look for the box sets, and I can get season 2 at one shop (which is usually expensive) but no season 1! :crybaby:

Ooooh, I found an amusing music video ft. Jim...

I think im totally okay with being Queen freak though!

Another cute youtube video is the Bonnie Hunter ones!

I have never seen that pizza one! Where was it hiding from me! Ah i love him so much!

I havent seen the last episode yet! Super excited!

Ooooh, thought this might be interesting to everyone else...

http://www.jimparsons.net/

There's some nice pics here too :das:

This one especially... I love the look in his eyes... :das:

normal_emmymag_09.jpg

Wow, that picture:shocked: Its amazing how beautiful it is!! *saves it*

I also discovered that, its so awesome! I finally watched the last episode of S3, it was hilarious!! hahaha:roftl:

That pizza ad is the cutest, his little giggle at the end!!! Ahh man!

Watch this

Its the cutest by far, i love how he says "Welcome to my cubicle" For such a simple sentence its rather seductive!!

Ps. I think this thread is turning into a... Jimgasmic thread or something like that!

I am absolutely glad that you feel the same way hehe. Honestly if you are at all bored sometime, watch a few interviews and your heart will melt:wub2: I really do love him :blush-anim-cl:

Yes i have those similarities as well. The love of a routine! And i carry band-aids with me, so when i found out he does i was happy hahahaha

My friends have agreed that im crazy!

I loved it when she opened the door on the second knock and then she did the whole *knock knock knock* Penny. Then Sheldon says "Thats just wrong"

Me too, i am doing engineering so i relate to them in the strangest of ways! I feel kinda nerdy everytime i understand a physics joke hahaha

This is one of my favourite moments

BAZINGA!!

tumblr_kx7bx1wI981qze9r9o1_500.jpg

Without googling it, guess his age?:teehee:

Watching this episode now.

BAZINGA!:roftl:

Wow, that picture:shocked: Its amazing how beautiful it is!! *saves it*

I also discovered that, its so awesome! I finally watched the last episode of S3, it was hilarious!! hahaha:roftl:

That pizza ad is the cutest, his little giggle at the end!!! Ahh man!

Watch this

Its the cutest by far, i love how he says "Welcome to my cubicle" For such a simple sentence its rather seductive!!

Ps. I think this thread is turning into a... Jimgasmic thread or something like that!

I remember watching that! I didn't hear all of it the first time so I missed the bit about Jim being a pet... though I did hear the bit about taking him in the bath :das:

Watching this episode now.

BAZINGA!:roftl:

I loved that episode, he looked so cute at the beginning when he hadny slept all night!

Also, i think he has a slight lisp so when he says "BAZINGA", its so cute haha

I remember watching that! I didn't hear all of it the first time so I missed the bit about Jim being a pet... though I did hear the bit about taking him in the bath :das:

He can be very dirty! haha I think he is most probably an total sweetheart:wub2:

Such a creepy smile!! hahaha

sheldon-1.gif

8wBLKBhibove7moeb7VbKvDUo1_400.jpg

i like these ones, it seems to be from the same set as the ones you posted earlier @ Nico

I'm a big fan of the Big Bang Theory, especially Sheldon in it. He has to be the fave character. Its just hilarious.

I love the ep where he met Leonards mother

Do you mean the episode where Penny teaches her to drink? I love it too!

I'm so excited about season 4, do you think Sheldon's "girlfriend candidate" will be anything like her? I hope they just don't make her a cheep copy of Leonards mum, she needs to have her own special talent/personality.:biggrin2:

And what is Sheldon's deal? What turns him on?:teehee:

Do you mean the episode where Penny teaches her to drink? I love it too!

I'm so excited about season 4, do you think Sheldon's "girlfriend candidate" will be anything like her? I hope they just don't make her a cheep copy of Leonards mum, she needs to have her own special talent/personality.:biggrin2:

And what is Sheldon's deal? What turns him on?:teehee:

Nah the first time she was on - the one where Leonard and Penny almost sleep together because they were both getting drunk due to her being there. Haven't seen the one where Penny teaches her to drink yet (but I'm quickly catching up)

Watch this

He is so adorable! :wub2:

Archived