Jim Parsons! The Big Bang Theory: Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Mika Freaka =)

Lol, that sounds awesome!

These t-shirts are pretty awesome too, btw. :naughty:

I have this one:

Revenge-Big-Bang-Theory-Shirt-link.jpg

I also have one with scissors, paper, rock, lizard, spock on it... it has the symbols on it.

I've also seen one of the Bazinga ones at a pop culture convention...

I want season 3 too, but it hasn't yet been released in Holland. :sneaky2:

I thought it would''ve been released everywhere by now... It's been released in Australia..

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have this one:

Revenge-Big-Bang-Theory-Shirt-link.jpg

I also have one with scissors, paper, rock, lizard, spock on it... it has the symbols on it.

I've also seen one of the Bazinga ones at a pop culture convention...

I thought it would''ve been released everywhere by now... It's been released in Australia..

Awesome! :biggrin2:

Unfortunately, Holland gets most dvds a lot later than the rest of the world. :sneaky2:

Awesome! :biggrin2:

Unfortunately, Holland gets most dvds a lot later than the rest of the world. :sneaky2:

You can buy them on Amazon or some other on-line shop, but you can never be sure they have the right region, and you have to live without subtexts of course!:wink2:

The region thing can be fixed if you are good at technical stuff, it's a setting on the DVD player.

And there is downloading of course, the life-saver for us in small forgotten countries!:naughty:

Season 3 I ordered from play.com just arrived!!!! :boing:

Just wanted to share it :teehee: It was not yet available in my own country, so it's not the right region (I will watch it using my laptop) but it is with Finnish subtitles (they talk really clear English so I could manage without them, but this way I feel I can learn some new expressions).

Just wanted to share it :teehee: It was not yet available in my own country, so it's not the right region (I will watch it using my laptop) but it is with Finnish subtitles (they talk really clear English so I could manage without them, but this way I feel I can learn some new expressions).

Yay! You will have so much fun!:thumb_yello:

The thing is, when you have watched it for a while and got use to the characters it is easier to watch it without subtexts, they are talking so fast and are saying so many complicated things that the translation doesn't have a change to coop with all the words.:wink2:

I think it's best to try to listen carefully. When I try to follow a text line at the same time I only get confused :roftl: then I have to understand what they say in Swedish too and compare that to how I would have translated it!:biggrin2: Total confusion!:naughty:

You really don't have to understand all the long sentences that Sheldon is saying, it's not especially important for the story and the translator can't make them justice anyway!

All the actors are talking very clearly, I agree and, that is one thing I really appreciate!:wub2:

You can buy them on Amazon or some other on-line shop, but you can never be sure they have the right region, and you have to live without subtexts of course!:wink2:

The region thing can be fixed if you are good at technical stuff, it's a setting on the DVD player.

And there is downloading of course, the life-saver for us in small forgotten countries!:naughty:

I know, I hate that they've got different regions. :sneaky2:

I usually watch everything with English subtitles anyway, so I could do without, but if I were to watch it with friends who might not be able to understand everything, I'd like to be able to offer to turn on the Dutch subtitles.

I know I could probably find it on Amazon, but I'm practising being patient. :biggrin2:

I don't download.:teehee:

Exciting! (And I'm only a tiny bit jealous. :naughty:)

Especially all the scientific phrases they use are sometimes a bit difficult to understand. (Although I'm not sure I'd understand them any better in Dutch. :naughty:)

Especially all the scientific phrases they use are sometimes a bit difficult to understand. (Although I'm not sure I'd understand them any better in Dutch. :naughty:)

No, I'm afraid they don't make very much sense in any language!:roftl:

Maybe, I really don't know this for sure, only a guess, if you are really in to science you would understand all the fun and all the references of the scientific phrases they are throwing around?:teehee::naughty:

Season 4:naughty::naughty: So funny

I know!:wub2:

Do you think Penny and Leonard will ever be back together again?

In my mind they should, they are so sweet as a couple!:blush-anim-cl:

Maybe, I really don't know this for sure, only a guess, if you are really in to science you would understand all the fun and all the references of the scientific phrases they are throwing around?:teehee::naughty:

I suppose that's true. In the extra's on the dvd of the second season they interview this physicist who gives advise on all science related things on the show and who makes sure that everything they say is correct.

He mentions that his students were in the audience one time and he wrote all the answers to the exam they'd taken that week on the blackboard that's seen on the show. :roftl:

I know!:wub2:

Do you think Penny and Leonard will ever be back together again?

In my mind they should, they are so sweet as a couple!:blush-anim-cl:

OMG, I didn't know we could do spoiler tags!!! :shocked: When could we do that???

It's awesome, but now the light blue text isn't gonna be useful... :sad:

OMG, I didn't know we could do spoiler tags!!! :shocked: When could we do that???

It's awesome, but now the light blue text isn't gonna be useful... :sad:

Oh yes, we were nagging about it in the Dexter thread! You can get almost a death threat if you relive too much in advance in there :naughty: so Christine taught us how to do them. Beautiful isn't it?:biggrin2:

Are you going to miss the blue text or smth?:naughty:

Oh yes, we were nagging about it in the Dexter thread! You can get almost a death threat if you relive too much in advance in there :naughty: so Christine taught us how to do them. Beautiful isn't it?:biggrin2:

Are you going to miss the blue text or smth?:naughty:

Ooooh, understandable...

The Aussies and I used to use the spoiler tags on our site... twas awesome! :biggrin2:

Nope, as cool as the light blue text was, the spoiler tags are better! :kachinga:

I know! Season 3 just finished here on tv and now they're airing season 1 again. :aah:

That sucks.

They're showing season 3 and 4 on tv here. They're showing season 4 on WIN (normal free to air station) and showing the repeats on Go! (an extra free to air channel they created that you can only get through a digital set top box)...

Archived