RADIO- Mika on GoodMorning Pops KBS 2FM, 29th May

Yuna

yup. will be aired this sunday 6 am (korea timezone) or tonight 9 pm (GMT)

so after around 6 hour on the air. we will recorded and posting here as soon as possible..hold on... :teehee:

actually that radio is already recorded before 18days ago when he was in lisbon.

anyway, 6am..it too cruel to me..

so I'll go to bed early tonight.......? geez already pm 11:58 here....:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yup. will be aired this sunday 6 am (korea timezone) or tonight 9 pm (GMT)

so after around 6 hour on the air. we will recorded and posting here as soon as possible..hold on... :teehee:

actually that radio is already recorded before 18days ago when he was in lisbon.

anyway, 6am..it too cruel to me..

so I'll go to bed early tonight.......? geez already pm 11:58 here....:mf_rosetinted:

time to go to bed :aah:

gotta sleep 6 hours...no...5 hours and a half ....:mf_rosetinted:

sorry I confused..10 pm GMT..not 9 pm :doh:

but unable to listen & DL without registration. Its a bit hard to for foreigners I think.. it will start in 30 minutes.

so after one day, they will upload DL link on the radio website, then we will send space link here asap. :thumb_yello:

and I guess most of contents are similar in this article..maybe..:naughty:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2992078&postcount=14

but unable to listen & DL without registration. Its a bit hard to for foreigners I think.. it will start in 30 minutes.

so after one day, they will upload DL link on the radio website, then we will send space link here asap. :thumb_yello:

and I guess most of contents are similar in this article..maybe..:naughty:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2992078&postcount=14

no 9pm is right . 16 minutes left :blink:

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!:huglove:

confused again..but my phone world clock shows now pm 9:47 in london :blink:

anyway say hello early bird :naughty: here am 5:48 Sunday..

Summer time :mf_rosetinted:

so 9pm GMT=10pm London time...I got it because of the presale thing....:mf_rosetinted:

half sleeping now...........zzzzz

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ근철햏 목소리만들었는데 웃겨죽겠 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ:roftl::roftl:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ근철햏 목소리만들었는데 웃겨죽겠 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ:roftl::roftl:

:roftl::roftl: here is not korean thread :naughty::naughty:

yeah yeah..rub your eyes..:roftl:

Archived