RADIO- Mika on GoodMorning Pops KBS 2FM, 29th May

Yuna

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he did this interview on 15th April....saying he's gonna have new born doggy which due date is 13th June.....is it possible? :mf_rosetinted::sneaky2:

Yes - you can put your name down on a list for puppies before they are born

he did this interview on 15th April....saying he's gonna have new born doggy which due date is 13th June.....is it possible? :mf_rosetinted::sneaky2:

YAY!!!

ok, now, when he DOESNT speka about a dog in an interview, im disappointed... is that bad??:mf_rosetinted::lmfao:!!!!

and know the exact due date before preganant ?? :shocked:

Technically just about possible - gestation period for dogs is 60-64 days so the mating might have taken place :dunno:

Thanks to Yuna and Lady Jane for the links to the broadcast:thumb_yello:

Nice to hear how the rest of the year is going to pan out, after the festivals he's going into hiding for the rest of the year!:shocked:

What about the S.American and Aus tours!

I can imagine the S. Americans will be a bit gutted if he doesn't go over there in the Autumn!

Nice to hear how the rest of the year is going to pan out, after the festivals he's going into hiding for the rest of the year!:shocked:

I can imagine the S. Americans will be a bit gutted if he doesn't go over there in the Autumn!

i know...

sad now :tears:

T4P interesting interview!!

So he wasn't in Portugal yet, he was in paris on the 15th,,,

Yes - you can put your name down on a list for puppies before they are born

Yes, but even if the dog mated that same day, which is highly unlike, how could he be so certain of the labour day????:roftl:

and know the exact due date before preganant ?? :shocked:

Exactly!:roftl:

Technically just about possible - gestation period for dogs is 60-64 days so the mating might have taken place :dunno:

And since when Mika is so accurate on dates, specially concerning gestation and mating of dogs????' :lmao:

Oh, damn, hope he doesn't forget S.A and Oz...:sneaky2:

WHAT ABOUT NORTH AMERICANS? :sneaky2::naughty:

WHAT ABOUT NORTH AMERICANS? :sneaky2::naughty:

I know, but he's never actually been to S.America at all, so it'd be nice if they got to see him at some point, the same with S. Africa.

I know, but he's never actually been to S.America at all, so it'd be nice if they got to see him at some point, the same with S. Africa.

yeah, they have been waiting along time.. :naughty:

I've only been waiting since last May. :naughty:

I'm sure he'll do shows here when he records, if he's still gonna record here. :dunno:

Archived