RADIO- Mika on GoodMorning Pops KBS 2FM, 29th May

Yuna

http://www.kbs.co.kr/radio/coolfm/gmp/#1- homepage

http://tune.kbs.co.kr/program/program.php?pgNo=1 live / download link

29th May 09:00pm~10:00pm (GMT)

30th May 06:00 am~07:00am (Korea time zone)

I sent a tweet message to the interviewer to know the exact date&time :mf_rosetinted:

not live interview. they did it by phone when Mika was in Lisbon.

Goodmorning Pops is a kind of educational program. They teach English with pop musics so half of the program will be going on in English. So I think English speakers can understand what's going on there also. (I guess English people would be a little bit embarassed or find it so funny when hear this)

plz move it another forum if not suitable here.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.kbs.co.kr/radio/coolfm/gmp/#1- homepage

http://tune.kbs.co.kr/program/program.php?pgNo=1&encyn=y - live / download link

29th May 09:00pm~10:00pm (GMT)

30th May 06:00 am~07:00am (Korea time zone)

I sent a tweet message to the interviewer to know the exact date&time :mf_rosetinted:

not live interview. they did it by phone when Mika was in Lisbon.

Goodmorning Pops is a kind of educational program. They teach English with pop musics so half of the program will be going on in English. So I think English speakers can understand what's going on there also. (I guess English people would be a little bit embarassed or find it so funny when hear this)

plz move it another forum if not suitable here.

Cool, will listen, thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

Thx for telling

The dl link doesnt work...

I don't think it will til after it's been on.

I got a warning that the link is attacted and blocked :blink:

I do too when click the link ...:blink:

when check the box on the warning message and click the activated button.

you can access the dl page.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201005261735041001

*sorry it's google translating :mf_rosetinted:

Singer Mika (Mika) Happy the unfortunate past and have now released.

Mika on the eve of Korea for the KBS Cool FM 'GMP in yigeuncheol' and recently had a phone interview.

Even at the time of his debut independent from any type of free money, Mika played provocative music world is "attractive in a bright musical melodies and the darker side of life, singing the lyrics to the joy of creating contrasts," he said.

Mika "'Live Dangerously!' (Live dangerously!) Motto of my life," said it was held.

Mika concert in November 2009 was cold appeared wearing blue robes and presented fluent Korean. Mika "The last six months has prepared a new syorul," he told us.

Mika on stage after the show 'Good Morning Pops' for listeners to play on a song in progress that you are receiving the favor of MC yigeuncheol and John Valentine (J. Valentine) to the 'elephant and the horse' Climb up onto the stage make-up and the conditions presented. And the two go "PD in charge of an elephant and a dinosaur costume is not malppunman shall come up," he said.

Mika is a fun conversation, unlike her own memories of the unfortunate past has sometimes. When 11-year-old dyslexic too hard to read and write, he should quit school had 10 months to study music was at home alone. Then on the opera stage seomyeonseo discovered his talent Mika's success today is not mere coincidence that the results showed.

Has become a global superstar, still living alone in the studio the studio next month Mika who welcomed the new living life to another milestone, he said.

Mika "10 years to stay away from his studio with a live studio this year I plan to buy a small house," he said somewhat excited mind.

just found two interesting new infos on this

1. Mika is gonna welcome new cohab on his house next month

- in Korea cohab means live-in girlfriend or boyfriend :shocked: really wonder what he talked exactly :blink: (heartbreaking..)

2. He gonna move to new house soon from 10 years old one room studio

- I thought he moved already few months ago.... :shocked:

*sorry it's google translating :mf_rosetinted:

Singer Mika (Mika) Happy the unfortunate past and have now released.

Mika on the eve of Korea for the KBS Cool FM 'GMP in yigeuncheol' and recently had a phone interview.

Even at the time of his debut independent from any type of free money, Mika played provocative music world is "attractive in a bright musical melodies and the darker side of life, singing the lyrics to the joy of creating contrasts," he said.

Mika "'Live Dangerously!' (Live dangerously!) Motto of my life," said it was held.

Mika concert in November 2009 was cold appeared wearing blue robes and presented fluent Korean. Mika "The last six months has prepared a new syorul," he told us.

Mika on stage after the show 'Good Morning Pops' for listeners to play on a song in progress that you are receiving the favor of MC yigeuncheol and John Valentine (J. Valentine) to the 'elephant and the horse' Climb up onto the stage make-up and the conditions presented. And the two go "PD in charge of an elephant and a dinosaur costume is not malppunman shall come up," he said.

Mika is a fun conversation, unlike her own memories of the unfortunate past has sometimes. When 11-year-old dyslexic too hard to read and write, he should quit school had 10 months to study music was at home alone. Then on the opera stage seomyeonseo discovered his talent Mika's success today is not mere coincidence that the results showed.

Has become a global superstar, still living alone in the studio the studio next month Mika who welcomed the new living life to another milestone, he said.

Mika "10 years to stay away from his studio with a live studio this year I plan to buy a small house," he said somewhat excited mind.

- in Korea cohab means live-in girlfriend or boyfriend :shocked: really wonder what he talked exactly :blink: (heartbreaking..)

:lmfao: I thought his motto was "Why Not" :teehee:

:shocked: That should be intresting. :naughty:

Really??? :shocked:

according to the article....sounds like new girlfriend.....

just seen the Tar magazine... maybe the dog Christian ? (Where's gertrude?)

hope so....:mf_rosetinted:

according to the article....sounds like new girlfriend.....

just seen the Tar magazine... maybe the dog Christian ? (Where's gertrude?)

hope so....:mf_rosetinted:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssss :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Now I understand!! :teehee: The new dog!!

Did you remember when he talked about Gertrude on the German programs? :naughty: He said something like that :naughty:

I don't think it's going to work until after it's been broad casted. :dunno:

sorry if not resistered member of KBS, seems unable to listen it on live or download...

I'll record and upload it

I bet it would be gertrude or christian...:mf_rosetinted:or getting new names doggy...? :teehee:

he always talked about his dog..

I bet it would be gertrude or christian...:mf_rosetinted:or getting new names doggy...? :teehee:

he always talked about his dog..

sounds like his own imaginary doggy in his imaginary world :mf_rosetinted:

who feeds the poor doggies when he went away for tour?

or the new cohab feeds Christian from next month??????????/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sounds like his own imaginary doggy in his imaginary world :mf_rosetinted:

who feeds the poor doggies when he went away for tour?

or the new cohab feeds Christian from next month??????????/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He takes it on his tour bus, takes up the whole first floor. :roftl:

As he said.. :fisch:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssss :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Now I understand!! :teehee: The new dog!!

Did you remember when he talked about Gertrude on the German programs? :naughty: He said something like that :naughty:

He said Gertrude would be the longest relationship He's ever been in, :lmfao: then at the M&G he said he never recieved Gertrude. :aah:

Archived