We Are Golden vs. We Are Golden (Acoustic)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like WAG at all first, it sounded so weird, then I fell in love with the acoustic version until I heard the song live, since then it's been one of my favorites :wub2:

I think both versions are great. I'd actually love to hear We Are Golden and We Are Young together as one song. In my head it wounds great. The chant of We Are Golden, put together with the chorus of KA (WAY) and I think the verses would fit together too.

I agree Marilyn. It was the first thing that I thought when I heard WAY. Definatetly out of the same stable :naughty:

I didn't like WAG at all first, it sounded so weird, then I fell in love with the acoustic version until I heard the song live, since then it's been one of my favorites :wub2:

I agree with this too Mari..............I must be in a very agreeable mood this evening :naughty:

My feelings exactly :thumb_yello:

I agree Marilyn. It was the first thing that I thought when I heard WAY. Definatetly out of the same stable :naughty:

When I first heard WAY I thought of WAG. I know they are two different songs, but I certainly think the idea behind both songs is the same.

When I first heard WAY I thought of WAG. I know they are two different songs, but I certainly think the idea behind both songs is the same.

To be perfectly honest my first thougt was 'He could have just used WAG'. I am glad he didn't though as I like both.

I absoloutely adoreeee the acoustic version off the Itunes EP :wub2: It's sort of acoustic, but then they've put the backing vocals in from the original and it just makes it feel so, sooo.... I don't have a word to put here :teehee:

But I really like the original too as it just reminds me of the first time we heard it on radio 2 and how it made me feel :wub2: It always makes me wanna run about like a loony :teehee:

So I'm not sure which one I like best.. they both sound equally amazing in different ways to me so it's a tie :biggrin2:

This version is freakin´ awesome, I love it. The intro is so brilliant :swoon:

oh, this is one of my favourite videos of WAG acoustic, if not my absolute fave one :wub2:

And if I were to choose a version, it totally depends on my mood... at the moment I imagine myself dancing my heart out at a gig in the loudest, bounciest version :boing:

Archived