Need help!! Which songs do i miss?

I wanna have all Mika´s songs, it´s clear, so i wanna ask you if i have all of them.. I got these song in my PC in alphabetical order:

any other world

billy brown

big girl

blame it on the girls

blue eyes

by the time

Dr.John

good gone girl

grace kelly

grace kelly in french

happy ending

I see you

Kick ass

lollipop

lover boy

love today

my interpretation

over my shoulder

one foot boy

pick up off the floor

poker face cover

rain

relax

stuck in the middle

touches you

toy boy

we are golden

Is this all? THANK you :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanna have all Mika´s songs, it´s clear, so i wanna ask you if i have all of them.. I got these song in my PC in alphabetical order:

any other world

billy brown

big girl

blame it on the girls

blue eyes

by the time

Dr.John

good gone girl

grace kelly

grace kelly in french

happy ending

I see you

Kick ass

lollipop

lover boy

love today

my interpretation

over my shoulder

one foot boy

pick up off the floor

poker face cover

rain

relax

stuck in the middle

touches you

toy boy

we are golden

Is this all? THANK you :)

Do you want to include covers?

There is lonely alchoholic and lady jane from songs for sorrow

those are the kinda, cd officials you missed. The covers that you can get from iTunes are sweet dreams satellite and poker face i think

Do you want to include covers?

There is lonely alchoholic and lady jane from songs for sorrow

those are the kinda, cd officials you missed. The covers that you can get from iTunes are sweet dreams satellite and poker face i think

Thank you :) I found on youtube some songs.. Like the only lonely one, your sympathy,you made me... But i didn´t see them on his CDs.. Where are they from, don´t you know?...:shocked: I am desperate,I want everything by Mika! :D

Thank you :) I found on youtube some songs.. Like the only lonely one, your sympathy,you made me... But i didn´t see them on his CDs.. Where are they from, don´t you know?...:shocked: I am desperate,I want everything by Mika! :D

some of his songs arent realised on cd. You could go on Friends21.com and download he audio from them, and put them on your iTunes or somehtng. SOme might be on MP3 raid.com too.

some of his songs arent realised on cd. You could go on Friends21.com and download he audio from them, and put them on your iTunes or somehtng. SOme might be on MP3 raid.com too.

Good idea.. But does anybody here know all his songs? :) I don´t wanna miss a thing :teehee:

"The Only Lonely One" was on one of his singles, as was "Instant Martyr".

"Erase" and "Your Sympathy" were on different versions of LiCM. "You Made Me" is one his unreleased demos and not a song we share on the fanclub.

Good idea.. But does anybody here know all his songs? :) I don´t wanna miss a thing :teehee:

i got a rather complete list on my website: http://www.mikafanclub.de/disko.php - it's in german, but i think for an overview it'll do. :wink2: though i think there are several more remixes out there, but as for all the different songs and covers (minus the unofficial demos), this list should be complete. :wink2: just one thing though, the song "century man" isn't available anywhere, he sang it live once in new york, but there are no recordings, so don't bother looking. :bleh:

i got a rather complete list on my website: http://www.mikafanclub.de/disko.php - it's in german, but i think for an overview it'll do. :wink2: though i think there are several more remixes out there, but as for all the different songs and covers (minus the unofficial demos), this list should be complete. :wink2: just one thing though, the song "century man" isn't available anywhere, he sang it live once in new york, but there are no recordings, so don't bother looking. :bleh:

Thank you so much!! Great job! :mf_lustslow:

Archived