REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Skive Festival Denmark 4 June 2010

dcdeb

Ready and waiting for all reports and photos and videos from this festival!

Sounds like it was a good one! :thumb_yello:

skive10.jpg

===========

REPORTS

===========

Dark Angel: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3024631&postcount=20

===========

PHOTOS

===========

Dark Angel begins here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3024612&postcount=13

Hippieibbie: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3024946&postcount=49

===========

VIDEOS

===========

Hippieibbie:

Happy Ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JTzjrTsMIY

Mika as a Killer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7a8Bjxkl9M

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "grey undies adorer" meets the "soft boiled egg carnivorous eater"...this is gonna be hysterical...:lmao:

...what? :blink:

Wonka's sentence looks like a headline for a magazine :roftl:

...what? :blink:

The "grey undies adorer" - DA - meets the "soft boiled egg carnivorous eater" - Mika - see his twit earlier today...:wink2::mf_rosetinted:

There was a gig in Denmark tonight, she met him...:naughty:

The "grey undies adorer" - DA - meets the "soft boiled egg carnivorous eater" - Mika - see his twit earlier today...:wink2::mf_rosetinted:

:yay::fangurl:

his reaction and laugh when he saw the pics i wanted him to sign :fangurl: soooo cute and holy cow he looks great!

i didnt take this pic on purpose... not at all :lmfao:

skive5.jpg

ok short version:

undies: white... i think... :blink:

shirtless: Nope

meet & green: yep... thx to i could make the other girls go to the back :naughty: and theres a lot home.... :das:

Took around 60 pics...

enough said? :naughty:

:yay::fangurl:

his reaction and laugh when he saw the pics i wanted him to sign :fangurl: soooo cute and holy cow he looks great!

SPILL DA BEANS, THAT IS NOT ENOUGH...:sneaky2:

:naughty::biggrin2:

Thx for makeing my report :wink2:

My pleasure! Thanks for updating me all day :wink2:

ok short version:

undies: white... i think... :blink:

shirtless: Nope

meet & green: yep... thx to i could make the other girls go to the back :naughty: and theres a lot home.... :das:

Took around 60 pics...

enough said? :naughty:

Yeah right...more than enough. Took me hours to read that detailed "report". Please don't bother us with any more boring stuff...:mf_rosetinted:

(Ok, listen...i logged off and went to bed when i saw on my mobile on twitter that you're back...so i got up again, switched my laptop on and logged on here again...so: NOOO, THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!! :aah:) :lmfao:

skive.jpg

skive1.jpg

skive2.jpg

skive3.jpg

skive4.jpg

skive6.jpg

skive7.jpg

skive8.jpg

skive9.jpg

skive11.jpg

will post some more later...

Thanks 4 the pics DA! i've just read your tweets and i'm glad u had so much fun :wink2:

Well, now i'm off to bed! It's too late and i'm tired. Good night :bye:

SPILL DA BEANS, THAT IS NOT ENOUGH...:sneaky2:

:naughty::biggrin2:

oke dokie

well we got there around 12 and went right to the stage.. but found out he was playing at another one and was ok! Was just a bit confused cos of the time change. Went there... got front row and just waited for him to get on! Was a hell waiting cos of the heat first of all!

the show was great even though there was a few probs. like the "MIKA" in the back lost air in the beginning + the BG foot had a few probs. that made Mika laugh out loud a lot and he had something with try and catch a condom that someone had made a balloon... :blink::lmfao:

I hoped, wished and praied that he would go shirtless and we thought he would but nope :tears: His had a big smile on his lips when the crowd was singing a long a lot and split us up in 2 at biotg

I (seriously) was screaming when he did some kinda naughty wavy moves with his body from side to side. never thought i would do that and kinda surprised i did :blink:

tied to find out after (and before in the vip but me and the one i tried to find him with got in a few problems... ops...) But tried to find him after and i convinsed the other girls to go out to the area where his truck was. I was the only one who knew what it looked like :blink: But glad we did... john would try and find out something w. Mika... but we knew it was about time when we saw Mika in the back on the phone w. someone w. one finger in his ear :naughty: he looked AMAZING when he came to the m&g. Me and 6 other girlz. he did look very tired too though... can see that on a pic later form the m&g.

he could deside if he wanted to sign a shirtless :das: or one where he looks grumpy... desided the grumpy one with a laugh at both where they were from especially the gumpy on. cute!

the other girlz had never had their pic taken w. him before so i desided to stand on the sideline for em but i guess Mika didnt like that :blink:

But great show... great voice, fun, rocked, love it and sunburned now... red! :naughty:

i didnt take this pic on purpose... not at all :lmfao:

skive5.jpg

Oh, i love his knee holes, i have a few trousers like those myself, very fresh in the summer...:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

My granny always says her prayers when i wear them though, she says ladies shouldn't show their knees...:lmfao:

So i never take them to the beach, so i won't show my knees...:lmao:

Edited by willywonka

My pleasure! Thanks for updating me all day :wink2:

Yeah right...more than enough. Took me hours to read that detailed "report". Please don't bother us with any more boring stuff...:mf_rosetinted:

(Ok, listen...i logged off and went to bed when i saw on my mobile on twitter that you're back...so i got up again, switched my laptop on and logged on here again...so: NOOO, THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!! :aah:) :lmfao:

:roftl:

I'm going the other way: to bed. Unless my phone rings coz Mika tweets... :teehee:

skive12.jpg

skive16.jpg

still a lot more piccies to come but im tired.....

Thx for the report and the pics so far! So glad you had a great time and a lovely M&G! Again thanks for the updates, they made me feel a bit like i would have been there too after all :wink2: