Jun 05,2010 - Une super "Korsa" avec Mika - 2M TV ,Morocco

nicoleta

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Translation part 3

H: you think about that?

M: Me? no never! I dont care... I love the idea of being 55 years old with blue hair.... taking alot of drugs! When ill be 70, ill be totally crazy and get lost!!!

H: But you can still ahve kids??

M: Have kids?? Me?? im gonna have so many problems!!! its illegal! I'm stupid, but not selfish!

*playing BIOTG*

Are you sure he says so? :blink:

I think I've listen he says that they would have so many problems (Ils vont avoir tellement problèmes)

And I don't understand very well what he says after, but I don't listen "illégal" :boxed:

Thank you very much anyway, of course! :thumb_yello:

i have a lot of snaps from that interview :wink2:

:wub2::wub2::fangurl:!!! thanks!!!

I think I've listen he says that they would have so many problems (Ils vont avoir tellement problèmes)

And I don't understand very well what he says after, but I don't listen "illégal" :boxed:

maybe!! i had a hard time figuring out what he says a few times.. he mumbles alot:roftl:

lemme listen to it again :biggrin2:

i dont know, i think he says that he will have problems!

(C'est parce qu'il dit "moi, qui vont avoir pleins de problèmes..." il dit pas "ils" peut-être que t'as raison!!! :lmfao:)

And the illegal thing, does he say: "C'est hors de la loi??" C'est pas ça qu'il dit?? ahhh, pauvre mika, on comprend pas toujours:naughty::naughty:

Great interview! Thanks!

(C'est parce qu'il dit "moi, qui vont avoir pleins de problèmes..." il dit pas "ils" peut-être que t'as raison!!! :lmfao:)

And the illegal thing, does he say: "C'est hors de la loi??" C'est pas ça qu'il dit?? ahhh, pauvre mika, on comprend pas toujours:naughty::naughty:

I think he says 'c'est hors de la voie' which is a translation of 'it's out of the way', not sure what he means, but you can't really say that in French.. He's so cute! :wub2:

Great interview! Thanks!

I think he says 'c'est hors de la voie' which is a translation of 'it's out of the way', not sure what he means, but you can't really say that in French.. He's so cute! :wub2:

THATS what he says??:shocked::roftl:

(ok, i must admit that hes speaking the French from France, and i speak from Canada... maybe thats why i dont get everything! :lmfao:!!!)

THATS what he says??:shocked::roftl:

(ok, i must admit that hes speaking the French from France, and i speak from Canada... maybe thats why i dont get everything! :lmfao:!!!)

That's what I THINK he says, but I can't say for sure! I don't think the problem is our different French, but the interviewer talking over him :roftl:

I think you can't say that in French, althought it doesn't mean Mika can't :naughty:

I couldn't understand it very well til now, but now after reading your comment and camille*'s, I think he says "c'est hors de la voie" :thumb_yello:

That's what I THINK he says, but I can't say for sure! I don't think the problem is our different French, but the interviewer talking over him :roftl:

:lmfao:!!!!! exactly! i had to listen 3 times to everything to get what both the interviewer and Mika were saying!! :lmfao:

anyways, we got the basis:naughty:

I think you can't say that in French, althought it doesn't mean Mika can't :naughty:

I couldn't understand it very well til now, but now after reading your comment and camille*'s, I think he says "c'est hors de la voie" :thumb_yello:

no, i know, mika invents words and expressions in french :lmfao:

ooh, ok then:teehee::biggrin2:

Thanks for the video and the translation!! :thumb_yello: Wish I knew about this yesterday so I can watch it..

PS. The download link doesn't work for me :blink:

Thanks for the video and the translation!! :thumb_yello: Wish I knew about this yesterday so I can watch it..

PS. The download link doesn't work for me :blink:

this one doesnt work for you?

http://www.2m.ma/Programmes/Magazines/Musique/Korsa/Korsa-Samedi-5-juin

yo0u know where to find em all

(not in the gasmic but same place as yesterday)

:wub2:okay!!! thanks!!!!:fangurl:

Archived