MIKA on Dim Sum (點心) Magazine

huikings

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vanilla or Chocolate?

Vanilla, No chocolate.

Explain me, please!! It is told so categorically... It is possible to draw a conclusion that Mika does not eat chocolate absolutely or it concerns to aroma, taste of sweets and so on but not to the chocolate as to one of form of sweet food... After all, Mika does not eat vanilla pods

willywonka.. I'm upset too ((I feel like a devastated fool now :sad:

Vanilla or Chocolate?

Vanilla, No chocolate.

Explain me, please!! It is told so categorically... It is possible to draw a conclusion that Mika does not eat chocolate absolutely or it concerns to aroma, taste of sweets and so on but not to the chocolate as to one of form of sweet food... After all, Mika does not eat vanilla pods

I was thinking the same thing, it's not really clear, it could be smell or ice cream, or flavouring!

Vanilla or Chocolate?

Vanilla, No chocolate.

Don't feel upset, lena, it is one of those things he says on interviews when he's bored...:thumb_yello:

I was thinking the same thing, it's not really clear, it could be smell or ice cream, or flavouring!

Let will explain!:mf_rosetinted: Let announce the list of unloved and unwanted, to not receive more those things which He does not love. I shall ignore it from a principle. Also I shall force Him to eat a tile of the most bitter chocolate:sneaky2:

Don't feel upset, lena, it is one of those things he says on interviews when he's bored...:thumb_yello:

Who bored Him? The Interviewer or we:boxed: with the chocolate?

Let will explain!:mf_rosetinted: Let announce the list of unloved and unwanted, to not receive more those things which He does not love. I shall ignore it from a principle. Also I shall force Him to eat a tile of the most bitter chocolate:sneaky2:

Probably both:roftl:

If he's bored with chocolate by now we can always send him homemade tomatoe sauce, vanilla pods, Hello Kitty toilet paper and Madonna's Bingo wings pics...:mf_rosetinted:

If he's bored with chocolate by now we can always send him homemade tomatoe sauce, vanilla pods, Hello Kitty toilet paper and Madonna's Bingo wings pics...:mf_rosetinted:

Magnificent idea! I shall rummage in my old magazines in searches of photos of Madonna. And let Mika does not complain He hates wastepaper. Vanilla is expensive. I never saw a pod of vanilla), only vanillin. Be protected Mika! Bags of vanilin and wastepaper!:roftl:

Magnificent idea! I shall rummage in my old magazines in searches of photos of Madonna. And let Mika does not complain He hates wastepaper. Vanilla is expensive. I never saw a pod of vanilla), only vanillin. Be protected Mika! Bags of vanilin and wastepaper!:roftl:

i've seen vanilla pods, but they were $9 each! :shocked:

so it's vanilla cookies for you mika! :naughty:

That's it!

I have casually found these sweets. Why this such expensive?

http://www.candymachines.com/Peanut-Brittle-Square-Bar-P658.aspx

In Russia it is worth a little more expensive than $ 2

But Mika does not eat a peanut as I understand

oh i love peanut brittle! :wub2:

i didn't know mika didn't like peanuts :blink:

oh i love peanut brittle! :wub2:

i didn't know mika didn't like peanuts :blink:

It has been written somewhere for a long time. It's like, allergy on a peanut... is not it? I would like that it was a wrong

I believe DA NO MORE CHOCCIE ERA just begun!

so, from now on, and as Mika says he likes choc no more here we have a list of what to send him or give him at m&g instead:

o7r6lf.jpg

Aah, yes, even salt for breakfast)

And...unless not our boy has told " Mika odd, Madonna old "?

For Mika, his own troubled teenage years were instrumental in shaping his personality and his music. Having been expelled from school at an early age because of learning difficulties caused by dyslexia, he found himself an loner in a hostile classroom. “I used to fantasise when I was at school and I used to hate people in my class. First I would think, I wish I could liquidise all these people, and then I think no, the best thing would be to be able to stop time. Then, if there was somebody that you hated, you could just stop time and take off their clothes. Especially if that person were vain, you could throw their clothes out the window and everybody would be wondering what just happened.”

:naughty: Smart Mika. :teehee:

For queer teens coping with their sexuality, the experience of being different can be particularly strong. It can also have positive effects. The feeling of being on the outside led Mika to fully embrace his creative side. “I just thought: I’m going to forge my identity without any labels, whether it was sexual identity or personality or professional identity.” Being bullied and beaten up by his peers, the route he took to do this was by creating his own reality around him. “I didn’t want to be afraid, I wanted to create my own world, to write my own songs and stand on stage and perform them and people will start to listen and it will give me a platform to a) not be abused and b) not be afraid.”

I totally agree, I am not "bullied" but, let's just say I am an outcast, and during my spair time, I am either here, singing, drawing or attempting to write songs.. :aah:

Such a strong statement

“Although I figured this out for myself, I just wish somebody had told me when I was younger that you don’t have to change. You may look like a freak or a loser now, but in the future you are going to be cooler then everybody. I wish somebody would say that and I think when you’re young you need to hear that, especially if you’re an outsider whether it’s because of the way you look or because you like boys or like girls.” :wub2:

love this quote too:wub2: he's so right, you definitely need to hear that when you're at school and feeling that you dont fit in. but even if you realize/hear/read this years later it can still make you feel so much better:wub2:

and i also love this quote

"Hello Kitty or Spiderman?

Hello Kitty. I don't like people with sticky fingers."

i'm really glad he didnt choose sticky fingered spiderman:biggrin2: :roftl:

T4P!:wub2:

And I'm especially into sending him Hello Kitty toilet paper:roftl::naughty:

Archived