(calls Mika)

Me: Man oh man oh man oh man!!!

Mika: What?!

Me: The cops, man! They've searched my closet thinking I'm holding a prisoner in there and then, just now, they nearly killed me! I was on a sidewalk, man! A SIDEWALK! He was in a car! Going 80! On a SIDEWALK!

Mika: Relax, take it easy!

Me: Don't quote yourself at me! This is serious shiz, man! I saw my whole life flash before my eyes! I jumped in the grass, but, what if they're after me, bro? What if they saw my laundry and decided it was high time I went into custody?! I can't live my life on the run! I'm just a kid! I have dreams and ambitions!

Mika: How old-manish can you look?

Me: Well, pretty darn.

Mika: Come be in my video! My fans can't possibly think it's me if it's you!

Me: Will you pay me?

Mika: I'll pay you with a hideout. Whaddya say?

Me: Heck yes!

Mika: JJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! Get a sleeping bag! I just got free labor!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(calls Mika)

Me: The cops, man! They've searched my closet thinking I'm holding a prisoner in there and then, just now, they nearly killed me! I was on a sidewalk, man! A SIDEWALK! He was in a car! Going 80! On a SIDEWALK!

Me: Don't quote yourself at me! This is serious shiz, man! I saw my whole life flash before my eyes! I jumped in the grass, but, what if they're after me, bro? What if they saw my laundry and decided it was high time I went into custody?! I can't live my life on the run! I'm just a kid! I have dreams and ambitions!

Mika: JJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! Get a sleeping bag! I just got free labor!!!

:lmfao:

(calls Mika)

:floor:

i love how a lot of them end with "JOOOOOOOHN" i can totally picture Mika saying that :roll1:

• 4 weeks later...

*calls mika*

me: yo, so i got my halloween costume.. im getting dressed as LuLuvMi doll:mf_rosetinted:

mika::blink:

me: hes travelling all around London, great job really:mf_rosetinted: thats all *hangs up*

mika: joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhnnnnnnnn, make sure no 5 foot tall LuvLuvMi gets in my luggages to Korea!!!!!!

John:... oh... erm... ok... *opens suitcases* im sorry girls, he found out about that... youll need to get out...

*11 fangurls getting out of luggages*: :no:

*calls mika*

me: yo, so i got my halloween costume.. im getting dressed as LuLuvMi doll:mf_rosetinted:

me: hes travelling all around London, great job really:mf_rosetinted: thats all *hangs up*

mika: joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhnnnnnnnn, make sure no 5 foot tall LuvLuvMi gets in my luggages to Korea!!!!!!

John:... oh... erm... ok... *opens suitcases* im sorry girls, he found out about that... youll need to get out...

ROXY I missed this so much!!!!

:lmfao:

*calls mika*

11?!:lmfao:

Random! :aah:

maybe:mf_rosetinted:

No, he'd miss you if you've been sitting on his lap for 2 years now...:mf_rosetinted:

tell us about your experienc then... How was it to sit on his lap for 2 years? Did you feel closer to him? Did he share his deepest secrets with you... but most importantly, why the hell did u tell him to write BITOW?

*shoves mic in your face*:mf_rosetinted:

maybe:mf_rosetinted:

tell us about your experienc then... How was it to sit on his lap for 2 years? Did you feel closer to him? Did he share his deepest secrets with you... but most importantly, why the hell did u tell him to write BITOW?

*shoves mic in your face*:mf_rosetinted:

Nope, none of that...

I didn't feel closer to him, because his legs are loooong...

He didn't share anything with me except for his smell, which is not bearable at all coz he doesn't shower much...

It wasn't me who told him to write BITOW...

It was Ida, she's a show off and she's been away from the stages for long...

*and keep that mic outta my face*:sneaky2:

Nope, none of that...

I didn't feel closer to him, because his legs are loooong...

He didn't share anything with me except for his smell, which is not bearable at all coz he doesn't shower much...

It wasn't me who told him to write BITOW...

It was Ida, she's a show off and she's been away from the stages for long...

*and keep that mic outta my face*:sneaky2:

Lucky you didn't sit on his shoulder for two years! He seems to wash his hair even less than he showers. And you would fall when he looks over his shoulder. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not sure that one foot boy is a good companion, so feel lucky you were on his lap. :boxed:

I hope you do not mind my asking, but where are you now?:mf_rosetinted:

Lucky you didn't sit on his shoulder for two years! He seems to wash his hair even less than he showers. And you would fall when he looks over his shoulder. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not sure that one foot boy is a good companion, so feel lucky you were on his lap. :boxed:

I hope you do not mind my asking, but where are you now?:mf_rosetinted:

If i'd tell you'd know more than me...:mf_rosetinted:

Wonka: Hello, Dr House, I don’t know where I am.

Dr House: Oh, Wonka, that’s you. Don’t worry, I don’t know either! Just take some Vicodine, and some alcohol, and ask Mika where you are.

Wonka: Mika where am I?

Mika: JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN, call House and forbid him to advice my fans, they don’t know where they are! Wonka, we are in Korea now.

Isn't he a sort of one foot boy? :aah:

Wonka: Hello, Dr House, I don’t know where I am.

Dr House: Oh, Wonka, that’s you. Don’t worry, I don’t know either! Just take some Vicodine, and some alcohol, and ask Mika where you are.

Wonka: Mika where am I?

Mika: JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN, call House and forbid him to advice my fans, they don’t know where they are! Wonka, we are in Korea now.

:roftl:

*calling Mika*

Me: Do you know what´s the date today?

Mika: Uhm.. :blink: 18th of september?

Me: Right. Do you know what does it mean? :fangurl:

Mika: Yes :das: I´m exactly 28 years and 1 month :biggrin2:

Me: ........... :shocked: ...............

*starts to cry and hangs up*

Mika: John? Why is today that special?

*john opens the MFC page*

John: Who called you?

Mika: That drawer.

John: It´s her birthday.

Mika: Oh no. :doh: ... *realizes* JOHN SEND HER SOMETHING SIGNED BY ME OR SHE WON´T GIVE ME ANOTHER COLLECTION OF 20 MIKAS!!!!

::sneaky2:

*calling Mika*

Mika: Oh no. :doh: ... *realizes* JOHN SEND HER SOMETHING SIGNED BY ME OR SHE WON´T GIVE ME ANOTHER COLLECTION OF 20 MIKAS!!!!

Miss.roxy, it was a wonderful collection! Happy Birthday! I wish you have as many presents as this little smiley!

MG_123.gif

*calling Mika*

MERCY UPON US ALL!!!!:clap::bow::lmao:

BTW happy birthday! :yay:

RING RING!

Mika: Hello?

G: Is that you on the phone?

Mika: :box:

G: Think you're clever, hey?

Mika: :shocked:

G: You never say nothing at all!!

Mika: :blink:

G: YOUR TWEETER ACCOUNT!

Mika: :aah: so that's what you were talking about!

G: what did it look like?!

Mika: well, you know, I thought you were just singing...

G: wot? :blink:

Mika: well, you know... Ring, Ring...

G: that was the phone ringing...

Mika: yeah, but you know... the song...

G: ..... :doh: JOOOOOOHNNNNNNN, YOU GAVE ME MIKA'S NUMBER AGAIN, you know I wanted to talk to Jimmy! *hangs up*

Mika: :sneaky2:

also: Happy Birthday Roxy! :flowers2: