• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked:

:shocked:

:boxed:

tell me... you haven´t seen him performing live 4 times in a row with him in his "naahce" red-white stripped t-shirt, have you? :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

no:roftl: its not so long time since i'm his fan:mf_rosetinted: just have seen pics:naughty:

@Efriani done:aah:

Capture-1.jpg

*imagines mika with that outfit on stage*

:lmfao::lmao:

Maryyyyy, he looks so French with this outfit.

Thank you sweetie :huglove:

*but, somehow I hope he's going to wear the first one. The dress and long wig :naughty: *

Maryyyyy, he looks so French with this outfit.

Thank you sweetie :huglove:

*but, somehow I hope he's going to wear the first one. The dress and long wig :naughty: *

you're welcome dear. you can send me pics anytime:naughty:

I cant even imagine how mika is wearing that dress :lmao:

@Efriani done:aah:

Capture-1.jpg

*imagines mika with that outfit on stage*

:lmfao::lmao:

the way I was imagining, now we just need clothes like that for the other band members :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My 1ST phone call to Mika, let's hope it goes well....

*Mika's phone rings*

Me: Hello? Is this Mika?? If so...

Mika's Voicemail: Aw sh*t it's recording wait what should I say? If I'm too nice, the MFCers are gonna go all fangirly on me and if I'm rude I have no more fans... wait.... no more stalker calls HUZZAH!! All right, I'll GO WITH IT!!!..... No, I can't :tears: They mean too much to me but I just want them to stop calling all the time. I can't help that my ringtone for my phones are too loud and that creepy neighbor next door is gonna beat me up again but... *:tears: of everlasting sadness* I don't know what to do, I JUST DON'T KNOW?!?!?!! Wait have to say something...ok. Hey it's Mika, don't mind that I sound like a gyser, leave a message after the WHIPEPEPECHEECHEE. *beep*

Me: :blink::emot-sad::crybaby::tears:

OMG guys, I think he's going through a crisis!!!

*Mika's phone rings*

Mika's Voicemail: Aw sh*t it's recording wait what should I say? If I'm too nice, the MFCers are gonna go all fangirly on me and if I'm rude I have no more fans... wait.... no more stalker calls HUZZAH!! All right, I'll GO WITH IT!!!..... No, I can't :tears: They mean too much to me but I just want them to stop calling all the time. I can't help that my ringtone for my phones are too loud and that creepy neighbor next door is gonna beat me up again but... *:tears: of everlasting sadness* I don't know what to do, I JUST DON'T KNOW?!?!?!! Wait have to say something...ok. Hey it's Mika, don't mind that I sound like a gyser, leave a message after the WHIPEPEPECHEECHEE. *beep*

economyc crisis I knew :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

*Mika's phone rings*

that made me laugh out loud :lmfao:

*Mika's phone rings*

oh wow, that's the first voice mail i've read :lmfao: