Fmbm

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All!

I’m back from my first Mika festival experience :boing:

I think Mika can now conclude that there was nothing to be afraid of : the audince reaction at his first Eastern European gig was massive :yay:

There must have been around 5-6000 people there and they acted like they have been to several of Mika’s concerts already – knew all the words, reacted the right way and at the right time. It was phenomenal.

If you don’t mind, I am not going into details, only mention two things that I will always remember about this gig.

During Happy Ending he spotted someone’s flag in the front row and signalled that he wanted to have it. He showed it to us , then wrapped himself in it. The words read: A little bit of love. There was a heart on it, too and at the bottom in much smaller letters: Croatia. Well, to me it was a touching moment, though completely accidental. Also, the audience singing the song with him was awesome. The other thing I really liked was the LG / BG parade (where he kissed his bride again on the mouth:naughty:). I guess it only meant more to me this time because I could actually identify some of the people, and for most of them it was their first meeting with Mika. I am especially happy for a sweet Russian boy who was basically begging Mika’s mum to be chosen and you could see the happiness mixed with disbelief on his face when he was. (Mika’s mum came to the front row in between the support acts to collect LGs/BGs and had to refuse several volunteers as there were too many willing to be part of the show)

Finally, let me add that I had a great time with the Serbian, Croatian and Slovenian fans I met (most of them for the second time already). I hope that there will be more gigs nearby in the future. If the atmoshere at Sziget festival is just half as good as it was here, it will be a great one, too :wink2:

PS: waiting for the two Serbian girls singing the lyrics to all the songs behind me but never have heard of MFC before to join us soon. :teehee:

:wub2::teehee:

everyones gonna be begginf to be the bride now LOL!:naughty:

OMG !!!:swoon: what amazing reports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :swoon: it seemed to be such a wodnerful gig!!!!!!

can't wait for Keti's reports and Shine's one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fangurl: sooooo happy for youuuu dears!!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

1st song - relax :thumb_yello:

big girl (and a lovely big shoe :D)

little bit of kick ass - where mika shows us how to reach high notes - by pulling your pants up!

dr john (cut up)and a bit of blue eyes (i hope someone will upload soon whole blue eyes - i LOVED it, and the dance:blush-anim-cl:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VQAn3b50Y8

happy ending!! i'm sorry this is such a sh***y quality, but at 3:07 you can see how he signals us to give him banner, and he picks it up. but a bad video, i really hope someone has better one with the end!

:wink2:

sorry vids are not very good quality..

it was wonderful! and our lollipop and big girls were so cute and they did excellent job!!!:mf_lustslow:

and omg, how that lollipop intro on trash cans sounds and looks awesome when experienced live!!!! it was spectacular!

and the giant shoe, billy brown pink-yellow curtain, dr john coat, piano! and the flowery suit and hat! :thumb_yello: i loved the stage atmosphere. even my dad said it was great :aah:

and all of the band, they were beautiful!

Mika was happy, smilling ALL the time, but then, he always does.

John was awesome, Katia asked him if Mika will come out 4 meet&greet, and he said: we never do meet&greets haha and then: we'll see :naughty:

Mika was so nice to us at meet&greet! he said he loved my banner and i gave him real licitar heart from which i got the idea for the heart on the banner. so they're the same! :D

he was really kind to us, and i even sensed he smelled reeeeally good :teehee:

i'm still in slight disbelief it all actually happened

:naughty:

1st song - relax :thumb_yello:

big girl (and a lovely big shoe :D)

little bit of kick ass - where mika shows us how to reach high notes - by pulling your pants up!

dr john (cut up)and a bit of blue eyes (i hope someone will upload soon whole blue eyes - i LOVED it, and the dance:blush-anim-cl:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VQAn3b50Y8

happy ending!! i'm sorry this is such a sh***y quality, but at 3:07 you can see how he signals us to give him banner, and he picks it up. but a bad video, i really hope someone has better one with the end!

:wink2:

sorry vids are not very good quality..

it was wonderful! and our lollipop and big girls were so cute and they did excellent job!!!:mf_lustslow:

and omg, how that lollipop intro on trash cans sounds and looks awesome when experienced live!!!! it was spectacular!

and the giant shoe, billy brown pink-yellow curtain, dr john coat, piano! and the flowery suit and hat! :thumb_yello: i loved the stage atmosphere. even my dad said it was great :aah:

and all of the band, they were beautiful!

Mika was happy, smilling ALL the time, but then, he always does.

John was awesome, Katia asked him if Mika will come out 4 meet&greet, and he said: we never do meet&greets haha and then: we'll see :naughty:

Mika was so nice to us at meet&greet! he said he loved my banner and i gave him real licitar heart from which i got the idea for the heart on the banner. so they're the same! :D

he was really kind to us, and i even sensed he smelled reeeeally good teehee:

i'm still in slight disbelief it all actually happened

:naughty:

Holy cow :mf_lustslow:

quality is good enough for me.... :naughty:

All reports are lovely, and I agree with them 100%! Excuse me for I'm not going to write that long, but I have three more days of festival in front of me, and I'm already exhausted...:naughty:

This was my second Mika gig, and I got a chance to be a green big girl with a huge blue had. :biggrin2: Can't say I was too enthusiastic about it, when I saw how heavy that had was... but meeting Mika afterwords, and taking a pic with him, maked everything just perfect. He remembered the present I gave him in Vienna, and I just couldn't believe it...:wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I'll put some pictures, I promise...but after the Exit...:wink2:

:That's so great, Keti! Thanks for your report so far, so so happy

it all went so well, and I can't wait to hear the rest of your story! Have a

safe trip home!

Thank you, Keti!!! Can't wait for the next two parts and for Shines report as well!! Have a safe journey home, sending lots of love to you both

Go catch your bus Keti, I love your reports, Mika must have been so thrilled to have such a great front row, and such a wonderful enthusiastic crowd in Serbia and of course amazing BGs and LGs ::

Thank you Keti!!!!!

looking forward to the next parts and to yr mum's report!!

I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!!!

Lovely reports, enjoyed so much reading them and I especially liked the flag!

Sounds like it has been a huge blast for everybody... can't wait to hear more ::

Greeeeaaaat reports, I love reading them

Wonderful reports, Vedrana, Keti, Suzie . I can't wait to hear more. It sounds like a very special gig.

awww ketiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

amazing report!!!!!!!!

Sounds like perfect time!

Can't wait to hear about the rest of the evening::

OMG !!! what amazing reports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it seemed to be such a wodnerful gig!!!!!!

can't wait for Keti's reports and Shine's one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooo happy for youuuu dears!!!!!!!!!! :

: omg girls thanks for your great reports !!!: i'm so glad for you !!

OMG girls!!!!! Thank you so, so much for your kind words! :wub2: You have no idea what it means to me! :huglove: I'm just writing the 3rd part of the report, and a pic of me and Mika is coming sooonnnn:biggrin2:

Keti, I'm so glad you had such a good time :huglove:

Looking forward to the rest of your report :thumb_yello:

I've enjoyed the other reports too, it sounds as if everyone has had a good dose of Mika magic.:wub2:

In between Happy Ending and Love Today people that were dressed up for the performance came on stage - Maria was there all the time giving us instructions about what we do with our feet: "Left! Right! Left! Right!" xD

It all lasted for only a minute or so, and we did it pretty darn good. Maria and Mrs P were really satisfied :-D We went backstage again, and there I met the Placebo drummer who (I think) came to see Mika's show as well!! I am a huge fan of Placebo - still can't forgive my parents for not letting me go to their show tonight:thumbdown: - so I talked to Steve, told him that I loved their music, he was so sweet and friendly, and he said he absolutely adored my Lollipop Girl outfit - so I asked him for a picture, and he was like:"Oh yes, sure" and then Marko took a photo of us. The funny thing is, we were both making funny faces - Steve was showing at my dress and I was like, shocked :roftl:

But anyway. Mika took his shirt off :biggrin2: I think he does it when he's in a particularly good mood, and damn he was in a fantastic mood last night!!! There was a lot of eyecontact with the crowd, and of course he was still talking in Serbian - during WAG he "killed himself and the others", fell on the ground, and then said:"Mika je pao. Mika ustani. Jedan, dva, tri..."(:wub2:), which means:"Mika fell down. Mika, get up. One, two, three.." and then he jumped. The crowd went mental :mf_lustslow:

During the songs dressed people were going nuts backstage and screaming and singing at the top of their lungs - I was singing and dancing with a girl named Mina who was also Mika's host here - she won the competition.

Slowly the end of the show was approaching, and that meant that Lollipop was on in a brief. We prepared ourselves, the song started, and after a minute we jumped from the backstage and started dancing on stage with Mika:mf_lustslow: I must say this though, I am so grateful that I got to be a LG, because I really felt sorry for girls who were BGs and who felt kind of uncomfortable with those huge head-masks on and who saw barely nothing. :sad: With my veil and wig on, I saw pretty much everything, but when I saw the crowd... :o there must've been circa 8-9000 people out there. The VIP balcony was crowded as well, people were almost falling down from the terrasse:naughty:

Earlier I thought that I had no dancing skills whatsoever. I don't know what was going on with me that night, whether it was really ME or not, but I know that I danced like never ever before in my entire life! The music was very loud, the beat was so irrestistible, and I shook my LG tutu skirt, jumped,danced... and at one moment I saw Mika approaching me. I gave the best out of myself and started dancing even more crazy and faster, and Mika put his hand around my waist, brought me to the very center of the stage and then we sang together one line from Lollipop!!! Of course, you could hear his voice over mine, but even if it was only simulation (but I really did sing:roftl:), it was something unforgetable and totally unexpected because my dream was to be and sing with Mika on stage. :wub2:

Then he started dancing with the Lollipop Bride who had the Bunny mask on, she looked very cute:wub2:

To Continue!:teehee:

Mika was moving from one side of stage to the other, but everytime he passed by me he would look at me and grin at me:biggrin2: When the song was almost over, he came to me, hugged me very tightly, and then we all lined up and bowed. He was holding my hand so tightly, and my hand was so small in comparison to his very big hand:wub2: (I am the biggest fan of Mika's hands and fingers:-D). We bowed for the first time, then once again, and I put my head upon his chest. It was all SO surreal :aah: The crowd was applauding for quite a while, still screaming, and then we had to go backstage again - the show was over. I wanted to go to the right side of the stage, but Mika still had his hand around my waist so when I wanted to walk away, he wouldn't let go and he spinned me in the opposite direction :roftl: Then we waved to the crowd again and finally left the scene.

We hurried up to our dressing room to take the costumes off because there was a M&G afterwards. I was jumping all along the way to the dressing room like a mad rabbit xD I was that excited! I was the first one to change my clothes, so I went to the room Mrs P was in to give her my costume. She said:"Aw, thank you sweetie" :wub2: In the meantime Daniela (Daniella92) had texted me, asking me to tell someone from Mika's organization that the other MFCers were at the left side of the backstage waiting for him. I said that to Mrs P and she told me that she didn't know whether Mika could do a M&G, but then that he most probably will, just for a brief, because he was very tired.

When the other girls changed their clothes we all went outside and then Maria first came to take our tickets or stuff we had for Mika to sign them, and then formed 3 or 4, I can't exactly recall, small groups who went in again and met up Mika. I was in the first group of people. I was the third one to talk to Mika. I had this book I made for him which included lots of my drawings, paintings, sketches inspired by his work and his music, and also photographs that I had taken in Berlin this year on 24th of March. When he turned to me, I said:"Hi Mika!" with a wide grin on my face, I can imagine:roftl: he was like:"Heeyy",and he looked me straight into eyes, being serious and very relaxed and happy at the same time while talking to me, and that's exactly how I like it - I wouldn't want Mika to act like a complete nutter with me LMFAO! I told him everything about the book and its content, and he listened to me very carefully, with a smile on his face for all the time,whispering "Wow" at some works of mine. Even Maria, who was standing near him, said how cool the book was. :fangurl: I told him that I hoped he'd like it, and he looked me directly into eyes again, grinned with a strange blaze in his eyes and told me:"I already love it". Then he thanked me. I was like :swoon: "You're very welcome Mika" xD Then he hugged me (again!), and then we posed for a group picture. *wubs* Afterwards I told him, "I hope you're not going to sue me for not giving you any credit for the book cover you know, the copyrights and all!" (because I took a part of the EP cover for the cover of my book). He laughed and said:"Hahaha, noo don't worry I won't". Then I asked him how did he like the show, and he smiled:"It was fantastic, I absolutely loved it". I said that the crowd was really wild this night, and that we love him so much. He smiled and again and asked me:"And how did you like the show?". I told him that it was totally brilliant and magnificent, especially because I got to be a LG. Mika was just on the verge of telling me something else, when somebody told me we had to go out immediately so that the 2nd group could come in. I shouted to Mika:"Sorry, have to go now!", and he laughed and said:"Haha, okay, bye!".

At the exit we saw Cherisse and said hi to her!

And then I went out and died.

:swoon:

Hahahaha, it's not exactly how it went LOL, but it almost happened.

Afterwards I talked to John about the possible Belgrade solo gig in Belgrade Arena - now that they've seen what amazing and big fan-base Mika has here - and he told me he'd think about it, for the next year maybe, and then winked me. :arf2:

Eventually Mika did have a M&G with other MFCers, but it was all very fast and confusing, plus there were some really violent and rude non MFCers who were shouting some things at him. :sneaky2: He signed everybody's stuff, didn't talk a lot, took pics with some people who were very pushy about it, managed to sign the 'Serbian MFC Girlz' flag my mom was holding (he drew a heart with a halo and three times XXX, with Mika of course xP - I'll send a pic of it later on), then rushed to the car with Belgrade registration and went off.

All in all... It was BEYOND WORDS. I wish it can happen again, exactly like it was. I wouldn't change a single thing. I just want to thank to Mika and his band and to everybody who came to support him there, and I just want to say... I love you. :wub2:

Edited by keti

Keti, I'm so glad you had such a good time :huglove:

Looking forward to the rest of your report :thumb_yello:

I've enjoyed the other reports too, it sounds as if everyone has had a good dose of Mika magic.:wub2:

Thanks so much Silver!:huglove:

Ohhhhh, amazing report and lovely picure! :wub2:

It all sounds freaking amazing, like a dream!!! :biggrin2:

Mika's hair looks all funny :teehee:

Thanks Inge!!:biggrin2: yes it does! I'm still in some kind of a trance, I think I'll realise what happened in a couple of days:aah:

Omg yes it does! That's the only thing that I don't like about the pic. His hair. :bleh: but he was all very sweaty, and of course, I'm so happy to have a pic with him, no matter what he looks like in it:wub2:

ooooohh I have goosebumps just reading everything:wub2::wub2::wub2: what a night!:wub2:

I'm so curious to see what we looked like on the stage:biggrin2:

and how cool about Placebo drummer...to watch the show from same place where we were:naughty: and he was so nice to everyone who wanted to take pictures.:thumb_yello:

ohh god...:fangurl: couldn't find nicer artist to be mad about:blush-anim-cl:

And we really NEED to find the footage of the show! I can't find any information about when it will be aired!:aah:

here's one pic :blush-anim-cl: boy who was also part of the show took it with his phone coz rest of us didn't have cameras or anything with us.

lolies.jpg

Thanks Inge!!:biggrin2: yes it does! I'm still in some kind of a trance, I think I'll realise what happened in a couple of days:aah:

Omg yes it does! That's the only thing that I don't like about the pic. His hair. :bleh: but he was all very sweaty, and of course, I'm so happy to have a pic with him, no matter what he looks like in it:wub2:

Well said :biggrin2: Would give anything to have a picture with him, even if he looks like a weirdo in it :aah:

Wow Keti your report is a joy to read. What a special, special night for you and so perfect that it happened in Serbia. I am amazed that you can recall all the details so vividly. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Natalija I noticed your flag immediately in the pics even before I saw that Mika had taken it. It's really beautiful. Well done!

Love the gorgeous pics and everyone's reports.

ooooohh I have goosebumps just reading everything:wu b2::wub 2::wub 2: what a night!:wub 2:

I'm so curious to see what we looked like on the stage: biggrin2:

and how cool about Placebo drummer...to watch the show from same place where we were:naughty: and he was so nice to everyone who wanted to take pictures.:thumb_yello:

ohh god...:fang url: couldn't find nicer artist to be mad about: blush-anim-cl:

And we really NEED to find the footage of the show! I can't find any information about when it will be aired!:aah:

here's one pic :blush-anim-cl: boy who was also part of the show took it with his phone coz rest of us didn't have cameras or anything with us.

lolies.jpg

Yeah!! :wub2:

Thank you so much for ppsting this pic!!! :shocked::mf_lustslow:

Well said :biggrin2: Would give anything to have a picture with him, even if he looks like a weirdo in it :aah:

:thumb_yello:

Wow Keti your report is a joy to read. What a special, special night for you and so perfect that it happened in Serbia. I am amazed that you can recall all the details so vividly. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Natalija I noticed your flag immediately in the pics even before I saw that Mika had taken it. It's really beautiful. Well done!

Love the gorgeous pics and everyone's reports.

Ohhhh thankx :thumb_yello: for all pics, reports and vds, excellent!:wub2:

I loved reading your report, Keti! So happy for you! :wub2:

Thank you girls!!!:huglove::blush-anim-cl: