REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ EXIT Festival: Novi Sad, Serbia - 8 JULY, 2010

Fmbm

This is my pic with Mika:wub2: (sorry gals, I had to crop you out:teehee:)

aaaaaa35261_1483087432680_109866180.jpg

:boing:

Darling, i am so tired and came here only to read the last parts of your report...i have goosebumps now and am really touched. I loved reading your detailed report and i am more than happy for you!!! :huglove: And that's such a cute pic! Happy, happy, happy!!!! :wub2:

here's one pic :blush-anim-cl: boy who was also part of the show took it with his phone coz rest of us didn't have cameras or anything with us.

lolies.jpg

Lovely!!! :thumb_yello: Even though it's blurry, i can see that you all look great :wub2:

Will catch up with the rest of this thread tomorrow - Serbia, you obviously rocked!!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika was moving from one side of stage to the other, but everytime he passed by me he would look at me and grin at me:biggrin2: When the song was almost over, he came to me, hugged me very tightly, and then we all lined up and bowed. He was holding my hand so tightly, and my hand was so small in comparison to his very big hand:wub2: (I am the biggest fan of Mika's hands and fingers:-D). We bowed for the first time, then once again, and I put my head upon his chest. It was all SO surreal

The crowd was applauding for quite a while, still screaming, and then we had to go backstage again - the show was over. I wanted to go to the right side of the stage, but Mika still had his hand around my waist so when I wanted to walk away, he wouldn't let go and he spinned me in the opposite direction :roftl: Then we waved to the crowd again and finally left the scene.

We hurried up to our dressing room to take the costumes off because there was a M&G afterwards. I was jumping all along the way to the dressing room like a mad rabbit xD I was that excited! I was the first one to change my clothes, so I went to the room Mrs P was in to give her my costume. She said:"Aw, thank you sweetie" :wub2: In the meantime Daniela (Daniella92) had texted me, asking me to tell someone from Mika's organization that the other MFCers were at the left side of the backstage waiting for him. I said that to Mrs P and she told me that she didn't know whether Mika could do a M&G, but then that he most probably will, just for a brief, because he was very tired.

When the other girls changed their clothes we all went outside and then Maria first came to take our tickets or stuff we had for Mika to sign them, and then formed 3 or 4, I can't exactly recall, small groups who went in again and met up Mika. I was in the first group of people. I was the third one to talk to Mika. I had this book I made for him which included lots of my drawings, paintings, sketches inspired by his work and his music, and also photographs that I had taken in Berlin this year on 24th of March. When he turned to me, I said:"Hi Mika!" with a wide grin on my face, I can imagine:roftl: he was like:"Heeyy",and he looked me straight into eyes, being serious and very relaxed and happy at the same time while talking to me, and that's exactly how I like it - I wouldn't want Mika to act like a complete nutter with me LMFAO! I told him everything about the book and its content, and he listened to me very carefully, with a smile on his face for all the time,whispering "Wow" at some works of mine. Even Maria, who was standing near him, said how cool the book was. :fangurl: I told him that I hoped he'd like it, and he looked me directly into eyes again, grinned with a strange blaze in his eyes and told me:"I already love it". Then he thanked me. I was like :swoon: "You're very welcome Mika" xD Then he hugged me (again!), and then we posed for a group picture. *wubs* Afterwards I told him, "I hope you're not going to sue me for not giving you any credit for the book cover you know, the copyrights and all!" (because I took a part of the EP cover for the cover of my book). He laughed and said:"Hahaha, noo don't worry I won't". Then I asked him how did he like the show, and he smiled:"It was fantastic, I absolutely loved it". I said that the crowd was really wild this night, and that we love him so much. He smiled and again and asked me:"And how did you like the show?". I told him that it was totally brilliant and magnificent, especially because I got to be a LG. Mika was just on the verge of telling me something else, when somebody told me we had to go out immediately so that the 2nd group could come in. I shouted to Mika:"Sorry, have to go now!", and he laughed and said:"Haha, okay, bye!".

At the exit we saw Cherisse and said hi to her!

And then I went out and died.

:swoon:

Hahahaha, it's not exactly how it went LOL, but it almost happened.

Afterwards I talked to John about the possible Belgrade solo gig in Belgrade Arena - now that they've seen what amazing and big fan-base Mika has here - and he told me he'd think about it, for the next year maybe, and then winked me. :arf2:

Eventually Mika did have a M&G with other MFCers, but it was all very fast and confusing, plus there were some really violent and rude non MFCers who were shouting some things at him. :sneaky2: He signed everybody's stuff, didn't talk a lot, took pics with some people who were very pushy about it, managed to sign the 'Serbian MFC Girlz' flag my mom was holding (he drew a heart with a halo and three times XXX, with Mika of course xP - I'll send a pic of it later on), then rushed to the car with Belgrade registration and went off.

All in all... It was BEYOND WORDS. I wish it can happen again, exactly like it was. I wouldn't change a single thing. I just want to thank to Mika and his band and to everybody who came to support him there, and I just want to say... I love you. :wub2:

Aaaaaaaw, this was really cute to read :wub2:. I'm really happy for you, Keti.

This is my pic with Mika:wub2: (sorry gals, I had to crop you out:teehee:)

aaaaaa35261_1483087432680_109866180.jpg

:wub2:

:boing

aww bud I am so ecstatically happy for you hooraaahhh :boing: :boing: :boing: I'm really very very hapy that you got to be a lg & enjoyed the experience :huglove:

I hope we bothe someday get to do that again someday maybe together next time wouldn't that be amazing:mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

hey i just realised that's your 3rd Mika gig right? my 3rd Mika gig in feb I got to be a lg your 3rd Mika gig you got to be a lg cool & bizarre huh lol :roftl:

aww I so wanna give you a big hug now :huglove: I think it's amazing you finally experienced the gig of your dreams & then some

i read your whole report btw & it was great

I smiled a big smile the whole way through reading it

have left comments on your fb btw

chat soon bud xxx

C.J

I also enjoy reading these reports, particularly the backstage stories. I hadn't heard most of what happened there before.:thumb_yello:

Yes, Mika was definitely in a hurry after the gig that ended at 2am in the morning. Someone said that he had to leave Novi Sad at 3am and he came out for the M&G at 2.50, soon after the LGs/BGs of the night came out. It was very kind of him to have come to meet fans at the barrier at all. He could have just left in a car like all the other performers did.

BTW

Suzie says 5-6000, Keti says 8-9000, Shine says press says 30000...:shocked:

How many peeps were there after all?:blink:

You girls have to get a compromise...:mf_rosetinted:

haha - I actually heard the figure from a local MFCer that night but having seen the picture taken of the audience I'd definitely say more now..:teehee:

PS: when everyone has has posted their Mika related experience I will write a report on the other performers as well - or on their fans :cool:-, that was quite an interesting experience, too...:boxed:... no surprise Mika was worried about audience reaction.

Edited by suzie

Thank you so much everyone for the pics/vids and reports!! :wub2: It seemed to be a great night! Glad everyone had a blast! :punk:

I'm soo sooo happy for you my Keti!!!! Your pic with Mika is so cute!!! :wub2:

I'm so happy you lived a LG experience!! You were a beautiful LG btw! You deserve it so much!!! :wub2::huglove: and I particularly loved the part of your report, when you told to Mika: he's sooo sweet as always :wub2:

Great report my dear, I really enjoyed to read it! Thanks so much for sharing! :huglove:

I had the worst start of the day but coming here and reading all the new reports and stuff.. it just made me forget about everything for a while :wub2:

Looks like Serbia was definitely on fire!

There's a tone of excitement here, and it's very contagious :yay:

Also there are some videos on YT... mostly Rain, Relax, Grace Kelly and some snippets :naughty:

I can't wait to see how you girls rocked Lollipop! :boing:

Suzie says 5-6000, Keti says 8-9000, Shine says press says 30000...:shocked:

How many peeps were there after all?:blink:

You girls have to get a compromise...:mf_rosetinted:

I have read somewhere that there was 40 000 people on the first day of Exit, and about 15 000 on the main stage during Mika's performance. And...since I could see the crowd from the stage :teehee::naughty:...I can say there was definitely more than 6000 people.

Imma wrote some of her impresiones as well, and you can read it here: http://www.facebook.com/notes/imma/fri-9th-july-2010/141302155881643

And here are some of my photos...

IMG_3892.jpg

Occupaing the first row...not that there were other rows at that moment, or few houres later.:naughty:

MFC-ers, by order of appearance: annabelle, Danielle92, me (Ina), my sister (not MFC-er, yet), Vedrana, crnobeli, Keti, Kat Von Jaxx

IMG_3902.jpg

Treat after our briliant performance!:wub2:

The whole photo, this time. Mika has a necklace that my sister made...:wink2:

IMG_3906.jpg

M&G

Edited by Blue Sky
little typo

It was very kind of him to have come to meet fans at the barrier at all. He could have just left in a car like all the other performers did.

You know I often wonder not why Mika does this, but why the other performers don't. I've seen Mika go through a crowd of hundreds in 15 minutes. What's 15 minutes of their time when it spreads so much happiness and good will?

I am certain that one of the reasons MFC is so active and other artists' forums so dead is because he touches so many people this way. People want to share those experiences with others and for those of us who go to a lot of gigs we are able to develop a bit of a rapport with him that creates a lasting loyalty and interest in him and his career.

Oh I was about to ask if anyone knew where the necklace came from when I scrolled down to see this. Nice for your sister that he liked it so much!

IMG_3906.jpg

Lovely pic! I think this is one of those photos that would make Mana say she wants to squish him and give him a sundae. :naughty:

BTW

Suzie says 5-6000, Keti says 8-9000, Shine says press says 30000...

How many peeps were there after all?:

You girls have to get a compromise...::

About 15000! quite a bunch of people for the very first gig in a country, don't you think? :naughty:

Darling, i am so tired and came here only to read the last parts of your report...i have goosebumps now and am really touched. I loved reading your detailed report and i am more than happy for you!!! :h u glove: And that's such a cute pic! Happy, happy, happy!!!!

Lovely!!! :t Even though it's blurry, i can see that you all look great :

Will catch up with the rest of this thread tomorrow - Serbia, you obviously rocked!!! :

Thank you so much kath!!!!!!!!!!:huglove: I'm so glad you liked my report hunny:wub2*

Aaaaaaaw, this was really cute to read ::. I'm really happy for you, Keti.

Thanks Sara! :huglove: It really was unbelieveable!

aww bud I am so ecstatically happy for you hooraaahhh : I'm really very very hapy that you got to be a lg & enjoyed the experience :

I hope we bothe someday get to do that again someday maybe together next time wouldn't that be amazing:

hey i just realised that's your 3rd Mika gig right? my 3rd Mika gig in feb I got to be a lg your 3rd Mika gig you got to be a lg cool & bizarre huh lol :

aww I so wanna give you a big hug now :huglove: I think it's amazing you finally experienced the gig of your dreams & then some

i read your whole report btw & it was great

I smiled a big smile the whole way through reading it

have left comments on your fb btw

chat soon bud xxx

C.J

Ohh Chantelle, thank you so much for your comment!!! It made my eyes runny!!! :huglove: thanks for everything!!!! You're such a friend!! It'd be a dream come true to be a LG with you too!!! You are so sweet! :wub2* I love you!!:huglove:

Thank you so much everyone for the pics/vids and reports!! :It seemed to be a great night! Glad everyone had a blast! :

I'm soo sooo happy for you my Keti!!!! Your pic with Mika is so cute!!! :

I'm so happy you lived a LG experience!! You were a beautiful LG btw! You deserve it so much!!! : and I particularly loved the part of your report, when you told to Mika: he's sooo sweet as always

Great report my dear, I really enjoyed to read it! Thanks so much for sharing! ::

Awww Kate, thanks so much hun!! :huglove: I'm so happy my report made you happy :biggrin2* Thank you all guys for all these fantastic comments, you've no idea how much they mean to me. :wub2:

I had the worst start of the day but coming here and reading all the new reports and stuff.. it just made me forget about everything for a while

Looks like Serbia was definitely on fire!

There's a tone of excitement here, and it's very contagious

Also there are some videos on YT... mostly Rain, Relax, Grace Kelly and some snippets :

I can't wait to see how you girls rocked Lollipop! ::

Hey Petra, thank you!!! :-DDD it really was something special.. I'm waiting for Lollipop too :-DDDD

Imma wrote some of her impresiones as well, and you can read it here: http://www.facebook.com/notes/imma/fri-9th-july-2010/141302155881643

IMG_3892.jpg

[/img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd226/yvonnens289/IMG_3902.jpg[/img]

M&G

Wonderful, thanks for sharing:biggrin2:

Gorgeous photos:

Those backstage ones, everyone is so ecstatic, even Mika :

Oh yes he was:wub2:

You will have to wait for Dani ::

Yep:thumb_yello:

OMG! Keti I'm so happy for you! You really got me in the mood for the gig! :aah: I loooove your pic!

IMG_3892.jpg

Occupaing the first row...not that there were other rows at that moment, or few houres later.:naughty:

MFC-ers, by order of appearance: annabelle, Danielle92, me (Ina), my sister (not MFC-er, yet), Vedrana, crnobeli, Keti, Kat Von Jaxx

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

M&G

Wooo! So many familiar faces, from Vienna in those pics! :naughty: is that KAT?! Where are the pink locks? :aah:

I have to say...I like Mika's outfit - the polo t-shirt and the tie!! :wub2:

woo! What a gig!

You know I often wonder not why Mika does this, but why the other performers don't. I've seen Mika go through a crowd of hundreds in 15 minutes. What's 15 minutes of their time when it spreads so much happiness and good will?

I am certain that one of the reasons MFC is so active and other artists' forums so dead is because he touches so many people this way. People want to share those experiences with others and for those of us who go to a lot of gigs we are able to develop a bit of a rapport with him that creates a lasting loyalty and interest in him and his career.

Sooo true!

Oh I was about to ask if anyone knew where the necklace came from when I scrolled down to see this. Nice for your sister that he liked it so much!

Acctuallyl, my sister made it as a present to me...But since she had no present for Mika, she asked me to give him that, and she'll make me another one. So, basically, Mika is wearing MY necklace!:teehee::wub2:

OMG! Keti I'm so happy for you! You really got me in the mood for the gig! :aah: I loooove your pic!

I have to say...I like Mika's outfit - the polo t-shirt and the tie!! :wub2:

woo! What a gig!

Thanks Bianca!!:wub2:

Yes, I liked the tie the best - and his LEGO watch of course:teehee:

Part one:

Well guys, here's my report:

THE DAY BEFORE, EXCITMENT

Keti and I got in Novi Sad the day before and went to the venue to pick up our bracelets.

The weather was really awful: thunder, showers and in the evening the temperature was only 15 so we were worried about the tomorrow forecast. Till the midnight my fellow colegue was on the line with guy from Exit organisation trying to inform us where Mika will arrive to Novi Sad and Petrovaradin fortress and at what time thy'll have sound check. He've promiesed to let us know tomorrow about noon. And we could barely sleep that night, I was asleep about 4 am and Keti a bit earlier. But still I felt like I was in some kind of nightmare about the possible comlication.

THE TIME BEFORE WE GOT THE VENUE

About noon this employee has phoned to us that he could hear the music from the Main stage but have no any info whether Mika and his crew arrived at the venue. And he told us to come there earlier (about 5 pm) to get the first row, so first we moved to the hotel in the centre and in order to meet other Serbian and Ex Yu Mfcers at 3 pm in the coffee shop. I was also waiting for Suzie arrival cos she was supposed to get there about 4.30 pm. Fortunately it was sunny again and pretty warm so I was thanking to God for this gift otherwise it would be very inconvinient. Suzie got in the coffe shop and she was in a very good mood so Keti and the other girls have already left to get the first row and we had a nice chat and refreshment; Keti let me know that there was no many people there and the huge space in front of the Main stage was practical empty, but no sign of anyone from Mika band. Suzie and I took the cab and were there about 6 pm and there was still without any info about them. The other bands were having sound check but where was he? Later I found out that Imma and Jimmy had their lunch in the beautiful cafe restaurant Library which owns my coleuge's wife. And we popped in there maybe a couple of hours before them! The time was passing by very quickly and we took some photos and talked to the security guys who were pretty jaulous of our love for Mika LOL. We asked them whether M&G will take place at all and where and they gave us pretty mysterious answers that they didn't know anything about that. :blink:

THE OPENING OF THE FESTIVAL, WHERE'S MIKA?

When the festival got started (with some local band) we got the info that Mika is still not at the venue. The others including Mrs. P were there but not him. Maybe these rumours were intented and nasty, but it got dark and after the gig of the USA band Bad Brains the whole venue was totally crowded. Teenage girls and boys were totally drunk and maybe something worse and they started to push us very hard so I've got a big hit in my back.:shocked: After that gig came Mrs. P who looked so lovely and kind and that was the very first time I saw her.:wink2: She acted like she knew us from before and then picked up Ina and her sister for the BG and Vedrana, Keti, Mina (who was Mika official host at the festival) and some tall non MFC girl to be the bride. There were also picked up 2 Serbian and 2 Russian

Edited by Shine

Part 2:

boys who were totally hyper. I told to Mrs. P that Keti was my daughter and that she was allowed to go...Even though I was a bit frightened, I felt at ease when I saw how she was caring about all of them. So I let Keti go. :biggrin2:

MIKA ON THE HIGHEST ARTISTIC LEVEL, EUPHORIA

The gig of the USA band LCD Sound System was highly appreciated and the crowd got menthal....And about 11.30 pm they started to fix the stage for Mika. When I turned back I saw so many people and guys who tried to catch the first row. We spread our MFC Serbian banner and Natalija and Kat had their lovely flag which was later taken by Mika in the show. His gig was planned and advertised as the most important show of the 1. evening and that was really true.

About midnight the whole atmosphere was so extremely tensed (crowd was screamig his name) that they brought about 20 security guys more and a bunch of reporters, camera men and women so I was wondering: WTF? Why is the security level raised to such high level ? They were standing in front of me who's short and I couldn't see anything so I was freaking out cos the stage was very high and deep and you have to be tall to see all of them at he same time. There was a big screen behind some inserts of the Rain video and then we heard the begining of the Relax.:mf_lustslow:

In the pink smoke Mika suddenly jumped on the stage and he looked like some mythical figure or God Helios to me LOL.:wub2: The crowd was totally hysterical especially when he started speaking very good Serbian. OMG!!!! I could see very clearly that he was over energetic, highly radiant, his voice was at the top in every second and he was running across the stage beautifully. It was the first time I saw him in the really huge venue and he looks really impressive. The crowd and especially the first row were frenetical singing along with him every single song: Relax, Big girl, Dr. John, Blue Eyes, Billy Brown, SITM, BIOTG, Touches you, Rain, totally got mad over Kick-Ass and especially Happy Ending which was the only ballad that evening and then of course the special performances of Love Today, and after the pause GK and Lolipop.

I have to report about the detail which make me laugh a lot: during the BG they raised the Big pink woman show and our security guys were so happy with that balloon as they saw Angelina Jolie live:lmfao: When the song was finished they were falling down in it and rolling like kids LOL LOL!!!!! :lmfao:

During the Rain Mika took off his shirt :dass: and began his hot dancing moves and jumping so the whole VIP terace was on their feet and some of them could have fallen into the crowd. The shooting game in LT was very interesting to me and Mika kept speaking Serbian in some important moments. He was so sweet when he said: Mika sada ustaje (Mika stand up now). He had a few lovely eyes contacts with us in the first row but he had to overview the the huge crowd behind us, think about 15000 people. AMAZING!!!!:aah:

THE FINAL

Lolipop was the top of the show especially for me cos Keti and the other our girls performed with him. At the first moment I couldn't recognize her cos she was wearing a beautiful blond wig under the sunflourish veil and when I got that it was HER I was about to faint out.:blush-anim-cl: She was so free and spontaneous at the stage with Mika and I heard quite

Edited by Shine

It is so heartwaming to read the reports in this thread:wub2: It must have been a very special gig!!! Keti I'm really happy for you!!!

Also hope that we get to see some vids of Mika speaking Serbian:biggrin2:

Part 3:

clear her voice singing the song. The rest is the real history and I'm trying to avoid my subjective feelings but she was amazing. Like all the others of course. MY GOD!!! When they bowed at the end of the show Mika was holding her hand and hugged her for a while and you can see that on the pic and video.

Keti was shining like the moon or sun and Mika was really happy with a beautiful smile on his face wihich I was waiting to see for the first time. And finally it happened. It was Mika I love so much, not grumpy or tired like at some of his German gigs (sorry for this observation), but fresh and gorgeous. And the most important: very content and pleased with the audience and the whole atmosphere.:punk:

M&G

There was still the mystery about M&G. We were in hurry to meet them behing the back stage and waiting for them for a while. In front of the BS there were a bounch of girls and boys and some of them were not MFCrs. Thanks to John Mika appeared at the gate (the security was very harsh) for a couple of minutes to sign the stuff and say hello. I menaged to give him our MFC banner and he said hello with a beautiful smile and got signed it along with the pic for me. :blush-anim-cl:

Then Keti tried to take a photo from behind but some guys were pushing here and she couldn't do it. I had a small figure of BG as a gift but it stayed in my hand and some unknown girl suddenly entered the security venue to take a pic with him.:sad: I was in dispair cos he suddenly jumped into the car and we were running after it to hand my gift to him. Even they stopped for a moment the security didn't allow us to do that.:sneaky2: So Mika vanished in the dark, about 3 am. He was obviously in a hurry to catch his plain to Spain asap.

After that we got relaxed a bit, ate something and chatted at the top of the fortress drinking bear and cofeee. When we left the Fortress it was about 5.30 am. What a night!!!

And what a down with sun rising above the Danube which actually looks like sea .....:wub2:

I'm finishing my report and for the first time feeling like I'm waisted and about to cry:tears:

Too emotional for me, I could have got a heart attack writing this down for you.

:sorry::swoon::swoon:

Edited by Shine

Thanks Bianca!!:wub2:

Yes, I liked the tie the best - and his LEGO watch of course:teehee:

:huglove:

he looks very manly in your pic...though the hair...same as in mine...:naughty:

I can't see the watch anywhere! :aah:

Here are my Lollipop Girl pics:wub2: (photos by Daniella92)

This is me on Mika's left side:wub2:

036236_1334406763756_1338666578_794.jpg

He's looking at me OMG:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

36236_1334406803757_1338666578_7-1.jpg

Mika behind me

35413_1334405603727_1338666578_7943.jpg

Me behind Mika LOL

34271_1334404603702_1338666578_7943.jpg

And this is a pic taken by Marko..I'm on the right.

36346_1358061431719_1237015916_3088.jpg

Wonderful report mom:biggrin2::wub2:

It is so heartwaming to read the reports in this thread:wub 2: It must have been a very special gig!!! Keti I'm really happy for you!!!

Also hope that we get to see some vids of Mika speaking Serbian: biggrin2:

Aww, thanks Louiza!:flowers2:

I hope so too:D I can't remember during which songs Mika said what though.. but vids will do just as well:biggrin2:

:hu glove:

he looks very manly in your pic...though the hair...same as in mine...:nau ghty:

I can't see the watch anywhere! :aa h:

Yeess he does:wub2: but yeah, ditch the hair:roftl: he's cute though:wub2:

Can you see it here?:aah:

SDC10578.jpg

Oh that's quite a pic! :wu b2:

that blonde wig looks so good on you, Keti! :lol 3:

hahaha! Thanks! :biggrin2: Maybe I'll dye my hair some day :naughty:

Part 3:

clear her voice singing the song. The rest is the real history and I'm trying to avoid my subjective feelings but she was amazing. Like all the others of course. MY GOD!!! When they bowed at the end of the show Mika was holding her hand and hugged her for a while and you can see that on the pic and video.

Keti was shining like the moon or sun and Mika was really happy with a beautiful smile on his face wihich I was waiting to see for the first time. And finally it happened. It was Mika I love so much, not grumpy or tired like at some of his German gigs (sorry for this observation), but fresh and gorgeous. And the most important: very content and pleased with the audience and the whole atmosphere.:punk:

M&G

There was still the mystery about M&G. We were in hurry to meet them behing the back stage and waiting for them for a while. There was about girls and boys and some of them were not MFCrs. Thanks to John Mika appeared at the gate (the security was very harsh) for a couple of minutes to sign the stuff and say hello. I menaged to give him our MFC banner and he said hello with a beautiful smile and got signed it along with the pic for me. :blush-anim-cl:

Then Keti tried to take a photo from behind but some guys were pushing here and she couldn't do it. I had a small figure of BG as a gift but it stayed in my hand and some unknown girl suddenly entered the security venue to take a pic with him. I was in dispair cos he suddenly jumped into the car and we were running after it to hand my gift to him. Even they stopped for a moment the security didn't allow us to do that.:sneaky2: So Mika vanished in the dark, about 3 am. He was obviously in a hurry to catch his plain to Spain asap.

After that we got relaxed a bit, ate something and chatted at the top of the fortress drinking bear and cofeee. When we left the Fortress it was about 5.30 am. What a night!!!

And what a down with sun rising above the Danube which actually looks like sea .....:wub2:

I'm finishing my report and for the first time feeling like I'm waisted and about to cry:sad:

Too emotional for me, I could have got a heart attack writing this down for you.

:sorry::swoon::swoon:

Lovely report Bojana!!! Btw where's the vid in your signature from?

Am sick today so have been trying to catch up with some of the report threads I've missed .... Keti .... :wub2: So so so so so pleased for you ... forgot you had this coming up ... bad bad fan .... so pleased you got to go on stage with him and you had such an amazing time ... has cheered me up no end reading your reports :huglove:

:flowers2: