Mika live MTV.fr 10 july 2010

julia2a

Cant watch it "copyrights restrict us from playing this video in your country"... but will do it another way when its time... change provy server and hope it will work :naughty:

:teehee:

i wanna see toooooooo:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cant watch it "copyrights restrict us from playing this video in your country"... but will do it another way when its time... change provy server and hope it will work :naughty:

Could you try it before? I was trying it earlier - the proxies were working, the site was loading. But the player wouln't work with this proxies :sneaky2: Maybe you find one proxy.

I know, I asked before :blush-anim-cl: but: could anybody record it?

That would be great, as so many people in "non-spain-non-france"-countries can't watch it.

Could you try it before? I was trying it earlier - the proxies were working, the site was loading. But the player wouln't work with this proxies :sneaky2: Maybe you find one proxy.

That would be great, as so many people in "non-spain-non-france"-countries can't watch it.

i got it to work.....

Is something actually broadcasting on that page right now? I saw the advert but now it's black. :dunno:

Yes it's black for me too at the moment, I don't think it's supposed to be working before tonight..

Is something actually broadcasting on that page right now? I saw the advert but now it's black. :dunno:

the video will work at the concert I think :wink2:

I am behind my computer waiting impatiently.:teehee:

and maybe someone can record the live I do not know if it is possible :aah:

Yes it's black for me too at the moment, I don't think it's supposed to be working before tonight..

the video will work at the concert I think :wink2:

I am behind my computer waiting impatiently.:teehee:

Thanks, I have gone and started faffing around with many other proxies so I don't know if I can get that one to work again. :aah:

Just added that one to my firefox and it works... no prob. at all and was easy to install and get to connect ect.

The view of the stage kinda sucks... bug damn theres many peeps!

Hey DA!!!!!:biggrin2:

So you can see now live streaming from this page http://www.mtv.fr/mini/mika-live-juillet-2010 ?

Please,when you guys start watching please please tell us,so to know when it is on,cause until now,i only saw an add and then just a black screen....:aah:

Yep i can :thumb_yello: But the cam for it at the back of the stage...

No.....

Really?

It just keep saying the thing with the copyright's cr@p!!!!!:no:

So that means i will not be able to see it?....:tears:

I've been waiting since i found about this live,and i can't see it.....That's not fair.....:crybaby:

:crybaby:

No.....

Really?

It just keep saying the thing with the copyright's cr@p!!!!!:no:

So that means i will not be able to see it?....:tears:

I've been waiting since i found about this live,and i can't see it.....That's not fair.....:crybaby:

Ohhhh thats sucks... and i take the only watch from the back.... ohhhhhh no... wauw!!!!!! can get to see Mika very close :yay:

I connected w. a french proxy and just turned it off cos it wouldnt allow me to logg in here... but its still playing :blink:

Archived