Mika live MTV.fr 10 july 2010

julia2a

in the snaps thread,... the place not many checks! Why did i even make em :blink:

Come on DA! I'm kind of couting on you! Post a few in this thread pleaseeeeeeeee...so I can go to sleep a little less sad...:thumb_yello:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then why did you make the thread if you don't want to use it? That's what it's there for, no? :dunno: For the snaps you make.

So that was it:thumb_yello:

that thread is not MY thread.... and i thought it was only for vid. snaps. Thats snaps of a live gig :blink:

I wanted to comment on here during the gig but I just couldn't get my eyes off the screen! It was AMAZING!!! :yay:

I also heard something like 'cut it, we're leaving', I think they were maybe hesitating on doing Relax as an encore and he decided he wouldn't? :dunno:

that thread is not MY thread.... and i thought it was only for vid. snaps. Thats snaps of a live gig :blink:

As you yourself said in that thread:

"And what about posting snaps from new vids. or vid. interviews here instead of spaming the interview/vid. thread and just link to the site or post here?"

Snaps are snaps, no?? Whether they're from an interview or a live gig... So what's the problem with limiting them here and post away over there. Anyways, I'm not going to discuss this yet again.

1. I loved it! :mf_lustslow: I vote for every gig being shown in the internet :naughty:

2. I recorded most of it with my camera. Guess, it's quite bad quality, there are breaks in it (battery, programme stopped working,...) and you may hear some funny background-noise. Is there anybody else who recorded it? I can upload it but I would let others first :wink2:

I wanted to comment on here during the gig but I just couldn't get my eyes off the screen! It was AMAZING!!! :yay:

I also heard something like 'cut it, we're leaving', I think they were maybe hesitating on doing Relax as an encore and he decided he wouldn't? :dunno:

Ah yes, that could be it:thumb_yello:

Okay, my dear sad MFCers who couldn't see the gig. I've got it alle recorded, but it's a huge file (780 MB), so I've got to split it in several parts before I'm gonna upload it. And since it's over 1 AM here I am going to do that tomorow.

So see you then. :bye:

:tears:Karin,i hope you succeed to record it ,cause i have got something weird with my program!:bash:

:mf_rosetinted:i will verify now but i donţt have any hopes!

My recording is ok, but there were a few glitches with the stream in the beginning.

Okay, my dear sad MFCers who couldn't see the gig. I've got it alle recorded, but it's a huge file (780 MB), so I've got to split it in several parts before I'm gonna upload it. And since it's over 1 AM here I am going to do that tomorow.

WHIEHOEEEEE! You make my day then (tomorrow :thumb_yello:) :biggrin2:

Great :thumb_yello: So I won't upload my bad-quality-thingie :naughty:

Kaatje to the rescue again!! :boing:

:mf_rosetinted:well,DA,no any shirtless!:sneaky2:

but the show was amazing!it gave me so much goosebumps like RIR Lisbon back from june first 2008 when Tokio Hotel played live via internet!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

:wub2:love ya ,my girls and thank you so much for finding this amazing FoxyProxy!:biggrin2:

ooooh, so maybe i get to see the bit i missed after all:biggrin2::biggrin2::teehee:

:bow: THANK YOU!! :huglove: !!!!!!

And for now: Good night!

Archived