Top Posters In This Topic

i found this on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2iNRUqS_3s

very good quality!!

and this:mf_lustslow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XptZTAj-SuM

(just appreciate the intro :biggrin2:)

Woaahhh!:mf_lustslow:

Thank you so much for posting...one of the best HE vids i have seen ever...

I'm to late - it isn't on youtube anymore :tears:

From FmBm thank you!!!

This wasnt posted yet:teehee:

http://videos.letelegramme.com/player.php?sig=iLyROoaf8BZJ

Translation right here!! Enjoy!

Mika:The way i sing… It all started because i wanted to play piano, but i couldn’t because i was, well i am, dyslexic. I can’t read music. So i when started playing piano, i learned by myself. So i play piano, like tonight, but in a very simple and rhythmic way. So to add drums or something interesting, i have to do everything with my voice.

I’m working on my third album. I’ve got a very big challenge in front of me. I must evolve in a very courageous way. And if i wanna evolve musically, its clear that i have to explore something new vocally as well. Take what i like, and make something new. And thats why i work my voice, its the number one reason.

I talk about stories that are a bit dark and difficult, but at the same time its about my life and some harder times. But i do it on a very dancy music that is very euphoric. And this euphoria is almost too happy, so it makes it a little dark because it hits too hard.

For me, the decor is important, but its also very simple and visual and not too complicated. Technically its not very complicated. It’s very hand-made and its all painted. When i started doing this, it wasn’t very commercial to be really colourful. In fact, it was anti-cool, it was the opposite. To be so colourful is a little bit weird, a little too naive, you have to justify the colour all the time. I’m always presenting concepts or tour that are always different and ambitious. But i think the tours are really important, now more than ever. And you can see it, right now. I see it in my life right now, i see the change happening.

Journalist: Will we have the French Grace Kelly version tonight?

Mika: If you want to. If you ask me to do it, i’ll do it!

Journalist: Ok, so you do it!

Mika: Alright, i’ll do it then! Maybe i should start like that... it would be fun.. no?

Journalist: sure.

Mika: to start all alone with the piano...?

Journalist: yes!! Alone!

Mika: alone with the piano??

Journalist: yes!

Mika: Grace Kelly, me alone with the piano... in front of 55 000 people!!

Journalist: youll do it?

Mika: i’m gonna be sick on the side of the stage!!

Journalist: *laughs*

Mika: but ill try.... ARG!!

-------

i love how he talks about making new things with his voice... i think its gonna be nice:wub2:

And how he pretends to ask the journalist if he should do GK in french at the beggining:roftl:

Pamette had posted it (see post #49) :wink2:

btw thanks for translating as always!! :flowers2:

From FmBm thank you!!!

Mika:The way i sing… It all started because i wanted to play piano, but i couldn’t because i was, well i am, dyslexic. I can’t read music. So i when started playing piano, i learned by myself. So i play piano, like tonight, but in a very simple and rhythmic way. So to add drums or something interesting, i have to do everything with my voice.

I’m working on my third album. I’ve got a very big challenge in front of me. I must evolve in a very courageous way. And if i wanna evolve musically, its clear that i have to explore something new vocally as well. Take what i like, and make something new. And thats why i work my voice, its the number one reason.

I talk about stories that are a bit dark and difficult, but at the same time its about my life and some harder times. But i do it on a very dancy music that is very euphoric. And this euphoria is almost too happy, so it makes it a little dark because it hits too hard.

For me, the decor is important, but its also very simple and visual and not too complicated. Technically its not very complicated. It’s very hand-made and its all painted. When i started doing this, it wasn’t very commercial to be really colourful. In fact, it was anti-cool, it was the opposite. To be so colourful is a little bit weird, a little too naive, you have to justify the colour all the time. I’m always presenting concepts or tour that are always different and ambitious. But i think the tours are really important, now more than ever. And you can see it, right now. I see it in my life right now, i see the change happening.

Mika: Alright, i’ll do it then! Maybe i should start like that... it would be fun.. no?

-------

i love how he talks about making new things with his voice... i think its gonna be nice:wub2:

And how he pretends to ask the journalist if he should do GK in french at the beggining:roftl:

From FmBm thank you!!!

-------

I havent watched this before, so thanks for bringing it up:flowers2:

Love too the way he asks if they want him to play GK in French. And what he says about the third album sounds super interesting:wub2:

Edited by Louiza

if anyone wishes to d/l it, here's the file :)

L'été béo. Emission Vieilles Charrues du samedi (part.2).mp4

Size: 40.07MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/20ufq7

From FmBm thank you!!!

-------

Thanks Mari :thumb_yello:

I love how he reacted :naughty: But he never begun with GK in French, he was too scared, he did it later in the show ! :naughty:

I don't have the vids from the press conference yet, but as soon as I have them, I'll post them.... Can't wait to see them :aah:

Thanks Mari :thumb_yello:

I love how he reacted :naughty: But he never begun with GK in French, he was too scared, he did it later in the show ! :naughty:

I don't have the vids from the press conference yet, but as soon as I have them, I'll post them.... Can't wait to see them :aah:

my pleasure Deb! :)

:naughty:

we can't wait either!! :aah::wub2:

• 5 months later...