Mika in Time Square

corkie63

I heard somewhere while drifting through the impossible numbers of postings on this MFC - which would have taken me the rest of my life. Last year Mika mentioned a Show at Radio City Music Hall in NYC which never transpired.

I wouldn't be surprised that he carried over this plan to the end of this year and is trying to have a gig there during this fall or early winter. I think Mika should get a offer to model with Calvin Clein's brand of underwear and have a reposing Mika above Time Square for both an ad for Calvin Clien underwear and, additionally, a plug for the RCMH show. He would get such great publicity reposing over Time Square in his Calvin Clein's - maybe even with his new dog (if he has one) and a few other gems from the show. I would think it would bring thousands of new fans to his stage door. Maybe they could even get a song to be singing part of the time - Relax or Love Love Me.

Just a though - that would give such amazing exposure to his beautiful face and his addictive music.http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/images/smilies/sneaky2.gif

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard somewhere while drifting through the impossible numbers of postings on this MFC - which would have taken me the rest of my life. Last year Mika mentioned a Show at Radio City Music Hall in NYC which never transpired.

I wouldn't be surprised that he carried over this plan to the end of this year and is trying to have a gig there during this fall or early winter. I think Mika should get a offer to model with Calvin Clein's brand of underwear and have a reposing Mika above Time Square for both an ad for Calvin Clien underwear and, additionally, a plug for the RCMH show. He would get such great publicity reposing over Time Square in his Calvin Clein's - maybe even with his new dog (if he has one) and a few other gems from the show. I would think it would bring thousands of new fans to his stage door. Maybe they could even get a song to be singing part of the time - Relax or Love Love Me.

Just a though - that would give such amazing exposure to his beautiful face and his addictive music.http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/images/smilies/sneaky2.gif

:roftl::das:

I would love it if he did a RCMH gig at the end of the year. :wub2:

I think there are a few people who would love it if he did a CK ad too. :das:

I remember him mentioning the gig (on several occasions, actually) -- I would be there in one hot minute if he played there!

He's been so busy touring Europe that I suppose there's been no chance the hop across the pond. But when he does, I do hope he plays Radio City, the most classic place in the U.S.A! :naughty:

I think Mika should get a offer to model with Calvin Clein's brand of underwear and have a reposing Mika above Time Square for both an ad for Calvin Clien underwear and, additionally, a plug for the RCMH show. He would get such great publicity reposing over Time Square in his Calvin Clein's - maybe even with his new dog (if he has one)

As someone who bought her first bikini today and is very scared of wearing it, I'm not sure he's got the self-confidence to do something like that. I know he did We Are Golden in his pants, but even then he had to wear TWO pairs to make himself feel better. I'm sure more people see Times Square on a daily basis than that video.

Basically, it's like a large picture of you in your undies being posted on the Eiffel Tower. Would you feel comfortable knowing it was there?

I wouldn't feel comfortable with it either, mainly because the people at my school would go "OH LOOK HE'S BEING A GAY PEDO AGAIN WHY DO YOU LIKE THAT SCRAWNY GIT?". Sorry, I'm still very sore about that subject.

As someone who bought her first bikini today and is very scared of wearing it, I'm not sure he's got the self-confidence to do something like that. I know he did We Are Golden in his pants, but even then he had to wear TWO pairs to make himself feel better. I'm sure more people see Times Square on a daily basis than that video.

Basically, it's like a large picture of you in your undies being posted on the Eiffel Tower. Would you feel comfortable knowing it was there?

I wouldn't feel comfortable with it either, mainly because the people at my school would go "OH LOOK HE'S BEING A GAY PEDO AGAIN WHY DO YOU LIKE THAT SCRAWNY GIT?". Sorry, I'm still very sore about that subject.

Not that I'd mind him modeling in his underwear, but maybe he could do something like the Paul Smith gig? He has such a wonderful taste in fashion, he wouldn't look too bad clothed either. :roftl:

i would die and go to heaven if he played RCM, or anywhere in NYC for that matter :naughty: can't wait for him to come back!!!!

when i saw him in Berlin in March he said that they were "Planning something special" for New York... I dont remember his exact words but he mentioned something about it being a special event, like multiple shows in one week and perhaps competitions and stuff (like the Dylans Candy bar thing last year maybe?) but then again, how reliable is Mika's word? :roftl::naughty:

i would die and go to heaven if he played RCM, or anywhere in NYC for that matter :naughty: can't wait for him to come back!!!!

when i saw him in Berlin in March he said that they were "Planning something special" for New York... I dont remember his exact words but he mentioned something about it being a special event, like multiple shows in one week and perhaps competitions and stuff (like the Dylans Candy bar thing last year maybe?) but then again, how reliable is Mika's word? :roftl::naughty:

:naughty::naughty:

hed better hurry up, ill be in nyc in 2 weeks:mf_rosetinted: comon mika:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

CC underwear? with his dog? :blink: He's not a top model, Mika's a singer. He promotes his music not his face :mf_rosetinted:

OMG I nearly spat my drink on the screen....those photos Ingie!!

I would love Mika to do a gig soon in the US....I want him to be huge there tooooooo:aah: Not that I could go or anything:blink:

But somehow I don't think a Calvin Klein ad would be Mika's first choice to get him more exposure, even with a new puppy.

OMG I nearly spat my drink on the screen....those photos Ingie!!

I would love Mika to do a gig soon in the US....I want him to be huge there tooooooo:aah: Not that I could go or anything:blink:

But somehow I don't think a Calvin Klein ad would be Mika's first choice to get him more exposure, even with a new puppy.

Perhaps an ad for dog shampoo?:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty:

hed better hurry up, ill be in nyc in 2 weeks:mf_rosetinted: comon mika:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

poor you have heard me tell that story like 8000 times :roftl:

but yay! new york so soon!! :yay:

Perhaps an ad for dog shampoo?:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Archived