Arranged #HappyBirthdayMika Twitter event #18 August (4th Twitter invasion)

sweet.pixie

I agree with you scissers! My new account is annecrazyabout by the way!:huglove:

I feel as if they're blocking us, I remmeber being able to twit endlessly when I was with you doing my first Mika invasion of twitter! :mad:

Yes... Maybe it's because SO many people would try to make that type of thing trend?

Kissmymika :lmfao:

I was rushing, it was the first thing that came to mind :teehee:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks twitter :sneaky2:

Anyway, we've made such a great job!

Thank you all for taking part and trying so hard.

I've reached 3 accounts limits :aah: And I've read lots of you had to.

We should be proud, with or without TT, of ourselves anyways :wink2:

And, yeah, I'm still tweeting, my account is back :aah:

I want my account to work account :tears: i didnt make NeoFanClub for #HappyBirthdayMika but its worth it :naughty::wink2:

We are proud! I had such a good time!!!

Yeah?!

You know what?

I think maybe twitter have blocked #happybirthday tweets. {like they did with Justin bieber}

I'm not sure, but I saw a chart and we had the most tweets?!

EDIT: oh and I went over limit on cisserz {still not letting me tweet} so I went onto paintmegolden, then had to make a new one! But I was giving up by then. It's kissmymika anyway :aah:

kissmymika? ahahaha I made a 3rd one and called it NomNomMikax :naughty:

OH GUYS, I had such great fun tonight :roftl:

I am now off to bed because it's not 18th here anymore and by whole body's aching, esspecialy my eyes.. Badly. I can't wait for the next year already :mf_rosetinted:

We should do twitter invasions more often so we will be more likely to their TT preferences on his next birthdays :naughty:

:wub2:

Some statistic:

Procentual number of "'HappyBirthdayMika" circadian: trendistic.com

And this article I just read: How to make a trendig topic on twitter an how not to

It's very interesting, especially this part:

1. You cannot trend a topic if you tweet more frequently.

This is tested and proved from my experience. Many people think that if you tweet more about a hashtag, like adding a hashtag to every tweet of yours, you can make that hashtag trend. Wrong. Hashtags depend to a certain level on frequency but that’s not all, they have to be diverse and collective. That means if you have five friends, and they add a hashtag to all of their tweets, its very unlikely that hashtag trends.

2. More than number of Tweets, its the number of people tweeting about a hashtag that matter.

That’s the most simple version of it. The most important factor for a hashtag (or topic) to trend depends on how many people are tweeting about it. And of course, the whole equation is relative to the number of people active on Twitter. But talking about things in perspective, its better to have 100 people tweet about a single hashtag less frequently, than 5 people tweeting the same hashtag more frequently to make it trend. The frequency becomes secondary nature here, but the volume or number of people tweeting is the primary focus.

I think that was our problem - a lot of tweets, but not much people in comparison.

Archived