Arranged #HappyBirthdayMika Twitter event #18 August (4th Twitter invasion)

sweet.pixie

Some statistic:

Procentual number of "'HappyBirthdayMika" circadian: trendistic.com

And this article I just read: How to make a trendig topic on twitter an how not to

It's very interesting, especially this part:

I think that was our problem - a lot of tweets, but not much people in comparison.

Thanks for that, I think we did were a lot anyways. And, I've read a lot about tt when I started this thread, didn't see that, I've read the info from twitter.

I am really thinking twitter was banning it cause it was a bday thing :dunno:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am really thinking twitter was banning it cause it was a bday thing :dunno:

I googled a little bit about it, I was curious about it, too. Also it would have been good to know if the "#HappyBirthday" is blocked for eventual future invasions.

I couldn't find an article where it says this term is blocked. On the contrary I found a site with a TT-history. And "#happybirthdayselena" was trending topic on the 23th of July (source).

Edit: I searched "#happybirthdayselena" at trendistic. She got a peak-number of 0,22%, Mikas peak-number was 0,09%.

I googled a little bit about it, I was curious about it, too. Also it would have been good to know if the "#HappyBirthday" is blocked for eventual future invasions.

I couldn't find an article where it says this term is blocked. On the contrary I found a site with a TT-history. And "#happybirthdayselena" was trending topic on the 23th of July (source).

I really don't understand it, they've changed the tt rules for giving more chances to new things and we can't make it? It's just too weird for my mind :aah:

I really don't understand it, they've changed the tt rules for giving more chances to new things and we can't make it? It's just too weird for my mind :aah:

Yeah, I had the same thoughts, when I read this article about Justin Bieber:

Twitter has updated the algorithm which determines what topics are hot: Trending topics are now those that experience the biggest sudden spike in chatter—instead of those that are consistently popular.

And a spike we had for sure - from zero to "everything".

I know, I really do't get it, it's totally unfair, but that's it, we should be proud anyways, we really did a great job, even if Twitter doens't think so.

thats true..

but i love yesterdays #HappyBirthdayMika

I know, I really do't get it, it's totally unfair, but that's it, we should be proud anyways, we really did a great job, even if Twitter doens't think so.

We really did do a great job...I tweeted my ass off...whatever though, twitter can SUCK IT, boss man knows how much everyone cared and tweeted for him :thumb_yello:

thats true..

but i love yesterdays #HappyBirthdayMika

And I got more followers :thumb_yello: and added you too!

It was so much fun really!!! Even if we hadn't won, it felt so great to be a part of the devoted people, who share your thoughts and feelings!

Archived