Arranged #HappyBirthdayMika Twitter event #18 August (4th Twitter invasion)

sweet.pixie

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gone over my limit again, i hate twitter. Can anyone still tweet??

EDIT: twitter has suddenly decided to let me tweet again. Keep trying everyone!

it still doesn't want me to tweet again even tho i promised to be a good girl from now on :pinkbow:

3 accounts over limit.

I don't know, something goes wrong here. I now searched for trying "scott pilgrim", which was most trendig topic right now, and "#HappyBirthdayMika". The search-results have re-newed 4 times now. Scott Pilgrim has 23 new results, Mika 50. And it isn't somewhere in the trendig topic charts.

3 accounts over limit.

I don't know, something goes wrong here. I now searched for trying "scott pilgrim", which was most trendig topic right now, and "#HappyBirthdayMika". The search-results have re-newed 4 times now. Scott Pilgrim has 23 new results, Mika 50. And it isn't somewhere in the trendig topic charts.

Yeah?!

You know what?

I think maybe twitter have blocked #happybirthday tweets. {like they did with Justin bieber}

I'm not sure, but I saw a chart and we had the most tweets?!

EDIT: oh and I went over limit on cisserz {still not letting me tweet} so I went onto paintmegolden, then had to make a new one! But I was giving up by then. It's kissmymika anyway :aah:

I'm going to leave the computer in a short while, so no more Twitter for me tonight, sorry.

But, if I may be a little pessimistic: I don't think #HappyBirthdayMika will trend tonight....:boxed:

I don't know, but: is the # really necessary? I mean, the scott-what's-his-name-fellow doesn't have the # either and he is trending anyway?

But: I am an Oldling, and not very well computer intelligent....

I'm going to leave the computer in a short while, so no more Twitter for me tonight, sorry.

But, if I may be a little pessimistic: I don't think #HappyBirthdayMika will trend tonight....:boxed:

I don't know, but: is the # really necessary? I mean, the scott-what's-his-name-fellow doesn't have the # either and he is trending anyway?

But: I am an Oldling, and not very well computer intelligent....

No, the # is not necessary.

Well I don't think our little spamming session will make #HappyBirthdayMika trend tonight either, but it was fun isn't it? I had a great time spamming my followers with you guys LOL :roftl::wub2:

Yeah?!

You know what?

I think maybe twitter have blocked #happybirthday tweets. {like they did with Justin bieber}

I'm not sure, but I saw a chart and we had the most tweets?!

EDIT: oh and I went over limit on cisserz {still not letting me tweet} so I went onto paintmegolden, then had to make a new one! But I was giving up by then. It's kissmymika anyway :aah:

Kissmymika :lmfao:

Archived