Arranged #HappyBirthdayMika Twitter event #18 August (4th Twitter invasion)

sweet.pixie

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, it's the TrendsCloud that you can see here http://tweetstats.com/trends :biggrin2:

It updates by itself when there are changes... but no Mika on there so far :boxed: I think it has lost its intensity, it was exciting to start this in the morning and now I see the hype has disappeared :blink:

1 hour and a half until the twitter community will see how Mika fans react on his Birthdayyy :wub2::wub2:

Trying to get as much support as possible from the followers on my Mika blog on Tumblr. See how it goes :biggrin2: I might not be able stay up til UK 6PM though.. have a very important exam tomorrow.

I'm sure we can do it!:kachinga: I swear I've never used twitter this much before :aah:

Guys we have to get as many people involved as we can because I just checked the other worldwide trends and there're about 30 tweets/minute which is a lot more than our #HappyBirthdayMika :tears:

Yeah, I wonder where is everyone? I know we all had to meet up on Twitter at 6PM UK but still... we can't make it to the TTs in one minute, this has to be built up over the day :dunno:

Guys we have to get as many people involved as we can because I just checked the other worldwide trends and there're about 30 tweets/minute which is a lot more than our #HappyBirthdayMika :tears:

It's never meant so much to me to get something trending before! :teehee:

But I've bribed my followers to tweet about it, so it's in the bag. :wink2:

I

CAN´T

SEE

MY

TWEETS

IN REAL-TIME results for #HappyBirthdayMika!

WHY THE F*CK? :tears:

help'

i am really fast, i can write 15 or 20 tweets ina minute :(

I can see your tweets in the real-time results now!

Man, you are really tweeting :shocked:

If somebody reaches the tweet limit please say here how many tweets you could send before reaching the limit! :naughty:

I can see your tweets in the real-time results now!

Man, you are really tweeting :shocked:

If somebody reaches the tweet limit please say here how many tweets you could send before reaching the limit! :naughty:

I just reached it, i think it was 100

Archived