Arranged #HappyBirthdayMika Twitter event #18 August (4th Twitter invasion)

sweet.pixie

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in! And I'v put a message on http://www.mikasounds.hyves.nl. So dutch fans who don't visit MFC will know too!

Great idea! Thank you!

good idea! I'll do that for the Belgian facebook group too :thumb_yello:

Thanks!

I can't wait for tomorrow. It's gonna be great!

I do can wait for tomorrow :mf_rosetinted: I'll be back for uni after hollidays :roftl:

Adding you all!

:naughty: You should make one! I've made mine because of Mika :aah: then started using it and found it pretty fun :wink2:

lol the twitter inviasion thing would be fun but im going on holiday first thing in the morning with no laptop, and i don't think im taking my ipod and no phone lol :aah:

i'l have just survive with no MIKA for the next three days :shocked::sad:

lol the twitter inviasion thing would be fun but im going on holiday first thing in the morning with no laptop, and i don't think im taking my ipod and no phone lol :aah:

You will be able to! I did that for 6 days last holidays :huglove:

Pfft i had to go into foster care again today with no computer, i'm using my phone now but i don't get free internet so I can't use it hardly ever :aah: so probably no Mika for me for about two months :crybaby: I think I might die :tears: it means I can't do the twitter invasion tomorrow sorry :tears:

If I die, know I love you all :crybaby:

:mf_rosetinted:

Pfft i had to go into foster care again today with no computer, i'm using my phone now but i don't get free internet so I can't use it hardly ever :aah: so probably no Mika for me for about two months :crybaby: I think I might die :tears: it means I can't do the twitter invasion tomorrow sorry :tears:

:rip_1:

sorry to hear that

:huglove:

ppsshh!dont worry its only 6 months!

:(

sorry to hear that

I'll join!!!! just like the last times!:biggrin2:

twittername: @AnneMaaikie

YAY!! :D

My sister asked me something....

My sister: Do you have plans for tomorrow?

Me: yes, twittering..

my sister: SERIOUS???

me: well.. Maybe not the whole day.. Oh well...:naughty:

My sister (a bit grumpy): *sight* never mind! I'll go on my on to Amsterdam!

Haha!!:roftl:

Archived