new interview??

sabela

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our rabbit is called Sara. Is it all right?:roftl:

:blink:

Well, I guess it is.

Rabbits are cute, fluffy and lovely :naughty:. If you were calling a horrid, ugly animal by my name, I would find that far worse :roftl:

Me, I have a dog! :wink2: a little dog:wub2:

Same here! Two dogs, but they are big. I like cats but I'm DEFINITELY far more of a dog person; always been.

what do you mean when you say "his facebook"?

there are thousands of facebooks with his name....:roftl:

You've got a point, there, hun... :lol3:

And every time I get a friendship request on facebook, it's always XXX Penniman.

Very funny eh. :sneaky2:

So he's got a boyfriend AND a girlfriend now. Interesting. :mf_rosetinted:

You've got a point, there, hun... :lol3:

And every time I get a friendship request on facebook, it's always XXX Penniman.

Very funny eh. :sneaky2:

So he's got a boyfriend AND a girlfriend now. Interesting. :mf_rosetinted:

yes he´s entertaining lots of fake people....:mf_rosetinted:

That's what I thought, too. "Lola" doesn't seem like it would be eccentric enough for Mika. :nau ghty:

My 4 yo cocker spanish is called Lola...

That was eccentric enough for me...

There is one funny thing, do you remember that French film called Run Lola Run?

If he takes her out for a walk and he's running late....:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:naughty:

:lmao:

then mika is so creative :mf_rosetinted:

not only he copies the breed,but also the name...:mf_rosetinted:

He copied MY dog's name!:sneaky2:

I can't believe he's calling the dog Lola, or that anyone would be naming any dog Lola :roftl:.

There are plenty of Lola's on Spain, and I just don't see it like a "dog" name at all :aah:. It's a REALLY common name there.

Sarita, mujer, coño, que mi perrita se llama Lola...:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

I think it's a lovely name for a dog...better than Hilary :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello:

Hilary?

My mum's getting a new dog in three weeks (I'm the 'godmother :teehee:, but I fear how he will get along with my three cats but then I don't live with my mum) and I could name him....Gonzo! :biggrin2:

but I digress...think Lola isn't so bad for a dog really.

"Mika & Lola" sounds like the name of some soap opera. :teehee:

Those are my dogs names. this is surreal...:shocked:

:roftl: Ok, ok, I take back what I said about Lola :naughty:

Ah! Good...:mf_rosetinted:

Our rabbit is called Sara. Is it all right?:roftl:

:lmfao:

How could i only read this now??????

MIKA!! stop distracting me with your Sweet Dreams vids!!!!!:aah::naughty:

There is one funny thing, do you remember that French film called Run Lola Run?

If he takes her out for a walk and he's running late....:roftl::roftl::roftl:

YES!!!!!!!! oh that movie!!!! :lmfao:!!!!! its endless:lmfao:!!!

i'll stick to "This"... lola is not odd enough:mf_rosetinted:

:blink:

Well, I guess it is.

Rabbits are cute, fluffy and lovely :naughty:. If you were calling a horrid, ugly animal by my name, I would find that far worse :roftl:

Same here! Two dogs, but they are big. I like cats but I'm DEFINITELY far more of a dog person; always been.

me too! even if I like cats too, I prefer dogs! :wub2:

Those are my dogs names. this is surreal...:shocked:

Ah! Good...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

This is so funny! :lmfao:

I used to have a dog called Romeo, so I think Lola's really cute for a dog!

Thanks for posting and translating! :flowers2: that's a very interesting interview!

This is so funny! :lmfao:

I used to have a dog called Romeo, so I think Lola's really cute for a dog!

Thanks for posting and translating! :flowers2: that's a very interesting interview!

in Italy too Romeo is often used to call cats.

Me too, I like Lola for a dog:wink2:. My dog is called Winnie

how can lola be so lucky!

I think she needs to share her luckiness with me bcoz she will be with mika all the time. *so jealouuusss* :naughty:

btw I gave my dog name 'Leo', and my friends always laughed at it. But it was my favourite power ranger name, so I'm still proud. :mf_rosetinted:

you know what? I hate people who create an account on facebook with HIS name.:huh: what is their aim? They want to have many friends? :aah:

i don´t understand it neither... :dunno:

but worst of all,is THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THOSE ACCOUNTS!!!!!:aah: well,i assume that they are are not MFCers,nor hardcore fans.... i know a girl,little girl who is just 12,and she follows a fake yasmine´s or paloma´s (i don´t remember) account,and she told me few weeks ago.. "SHE HAS ACCEPTED ME AS A FRIEND" and me: :mf_rosetinted:.... you know... i simply don´t understand why people do that kind of things... my friend was really excited,and even i tried to explain her that probably it was a fake account,she was just so excited,that didn´t listen to me at all!!!!

but worst of all,is THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THOSE ACCOUNTS!!!!!:aah: well,i assume that they are are not MFCers,nor hardcore fans.... i know a girl,little girl who is just 12,and she follows a fake yasmine´s or paloma´s (i don´t remember) account,and she told me few weeks ago.. "SHE HAS ACCEPTED ME AS A FRIEND" and me: :mf_rosetinted:.... you know... i simply don´t understand why people do that kind of things... my friend was really excited,and even i tried to explain her that probably it was a fake account,she was just so excited,that didn´t listen to me at all!!!!

I don't know...It's Michael Holbrook Penniman(MikaSounds)

And on his site he has the same messages as on twitter.

ah poor your friend!!!

many times those fake are really young girl :aah:

ah poor your friend!!!

many times those fake are really young girl :aah:

yes. and in my country,ALL them are girls or boys who can´t speak english... so they can´t log in here and they can´t understand what´s going on around real mika... i was in a spanish mika-forum before,and i tried to convince them of logging in here... but they came here,and were like :shocked:!!!!!

so they still pretend they all know everything about mika reading info from those fake accounts... and you won´t believe how many nonsense they are talking about!!:roftl:

the poor things....

yes. and in my country,ALL them are girls or boys who can´t speak english... so they can´t log in here and they can´t understand what´s going on around real mika... i was in a spanish mika-forum before,and i tried to convince them of logging in here... but they came here,and were like :shocked:!!!!!

so they still pretend they all know everything about mika reading info from those fake accounts... and you won´t believe how many nonsense they are talking about!!:roftl:

the poor things....

oh, I can imagine... :huh:

Archived