new interview??

sabela

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Foxxy Thank you for the translation:thumb_yello:

A shortcut with translation (for people born lazy, like me:teehee:) is to put the whole text in the Google translator, that is possible now

Yes, I know it is possible and that's what I did, too, but you see the difference between the Google translation that was posted first vs the proper one is that in the first one Mika was busy whilst the text actually says he is single. That is a big difference, I'd say:naughty:

So that is why I usually prefer to wait for a native speaker (or Bab:mf_rosetinted:) to do the translation properly .:teehee:

Lovely interview!:wub2: Thanks for posting and translating!:flowers2:

I'm pleased with his choice: female dog is always more devoted to her master.:blush-anim-cl:

Know that from my own experience:wink2:

Ella will be jealous! :tears:

thanx for translating! :flowers2: you forgot the part about the dog though? :blush-anim-cl:

so, he's single again for a change. lol! :roftl: no comment on this. :mf_rosetinted:

and the dog is called lola now, did i get that right from the google translation? wonder if this is the final name. definitely better than gertrude, in any case. :naughty:

i think he should call her georgia. :roftl:

Didn't he mean the dogs mother is called Lola?

That's what I thought from the other translation.

Didn't he mean the dogs mother is called Lola?

That's what I thought from the other translation.

That's what I thought, too. "Lola" doesn't seem like it would be eccentric enough for Mika. :naughty:

That's what I thought, too. "Lola" doesn't seem like it would be eccentric enough for Mika. :naughty:

There is one funny thing, do you remember that French film called Run Lola Run?

If he takes her out for a walk and he's running late....:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I can't believe he's calling the dog Lola, or that anyone would be naming any dog Lola :roftl:.

There are plenty of Lola's on Spain, and I just don't see it like a "dog" name at all :aah:. It's a REALLY common name there.

Archived