new interview??

sabela

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks new, can't say I've seen it before

Translation.

August 1st, the Sea Festival in Klaipeda svečiuosis charismatic British songwriter and singer Mika. In the dark curly hair tufts and funny songs familiar to the artist weekend concerts in Romania found the time "15 minutes" to tell the whole truth - that shows he is going without a choreographer, that still surprised him the most fans in South Korea, and loneliness only brightens the dog.

- August 18 th you reached the age of 27-eri, however, are known in many countries around the world, what is your secret of success?

- I do not know. You might have done something nobody did before. I was very selfish, I did it, what gives me joy. I thought if all this makes me happy, can make everyone happy, and others.

- And what exactly gives you happiness?

- Creating music for me is a blessing. I am happy to take things out of life, and move them to the lyrics. I'm not obsessed with one captured easily tunes the likes of radio stations. I started creating songs, when I was so young ... (Juokiasi.) When I was 11-a, I knew that to get into the studio. I know it sounds crazy, but I believed at the shrine. This is an illusion to me not only neapgavo, but also made to achieve what I want. Faith must be protected. In fact, it helps to move forward, not only when you 11-A, but the 26-years old. Only then, when learned everything that surrounds me, ignore and do what makes me most happy, began to be fulfilled dreams. It is fun to enjoy without thinking what others think about it.

- Track your positive saturated humor. In life you are meant to be funny, happy person?

- Probably. I am not by nature but vaikausi happier lives. My Songs positive. Only sometimes they appear not at all from something good, but I get the object and looked at him with black humor. Even though I think I like black humor to speak more than usual. People who are basically very satisfied with everything, it should raise suspicion, because they are always false. In particular, beware of Los Angeles. (Juokiasi.)

I am a bit lonely and solitary. Therefore, I bought šunį.Niekam no secret that the life of a performer not just a "flower". How tvarkotės with stress?

- Trying to make a difference and work with a great team. I realized that the working group, the overall atmosphere is good, much better. You know, a few weeks ago an interesting incident happened. Each festival, which emerged, was a group of Black Eyed Peas. I can not say that I like them, they - the artists, from which nepasislėpsi, their music is played everywhere. Even though it is difficult for them to have an opinion.

Where is a good solvent for each song, no not conscious, like it or not, just by heart solvent. Interestingly, the festival that they were not Fergie, will.i.am and others. Locker room was another 20 artists and their team members, they created music all together. It is hard to describe it, but this really inspires unity. Bring together a good team - a great way to afford the performer to feel comfortable in different situations, to create together.

Mika

- Now is your new album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" concert tour, pasirodėte many countries. Which left the biggest impression?

- It is difficult to compare. For example, America has so many great concerts, I'm not even extend to such crowds. I think one of the most memorable and wonderful concert was held in South Korea, Seoul. This was my first stage appearance in a substantial Asia. Amazingly, the crowd could not find any foreigner, by the way, the South Koreans speak English poorly, but in general most of the language does not pay, but they išdainavo each of my songs for each word. I was amazed. All concerts, large and small, is really my best as a singer, part of the job. Represent a rather unusual variation popstiliaus and the only chance for me to comment on the music - show listeners. Just strange that my first album bought better, but concerts have been fewer and smaller, and now reverse. (Juokiasi.)

- Be honest: you have previously heard anything about Lithuania?

- I know that your craftsmen and artists produce beautiful works. My mom liked the collection of works by different artists from Eastern Europe. Even I know that you have a good opera soloists. And more ... I know when I will be there. (Juokiasi.)

- Of course, now your tight schedule of concerts, but when you have free time, what you love to act, to allow more time?

- (Susimąsto.) It's always been my problem, because I am a bit lonely and solitary. Therefore, I bought a dog. I want to know whether it helps me. But, you know, having a dog, I think now with him at one time and I can be a fun and good company. (Juokiasi.) So far, he has trained - carried by coaches to airports and train to climb on board, without fear of traffic, it will be some VIP dog. (Juokiasi.) Bitches name Lola, a huge golden retriever. It will be cool kitąsyk concert tour are going to go together.

- What about dancing, going to the shows, rehearsals? Some movements are really starting ...

- (Juokiasi.) surprise here. (Juokiasi.) I Do not jump. I just you two. I do it honestly and in accordance with the music. Individually it does not seem well suited to any of my music and good looks in the show. Taken together, the audience went crazy. It is much more fun, interesting to see the person moving or dancing. For teaching dance choreographers. I'm not the choreographer, and have never had before. For them I'd be a disaster.

Mika

- Your hair is like your calling card. All natural curls?

- Of course, they do. (Juokiasi.) The only place where it is asked before - in China. There, are, someone comes, trying to feel the hair, and my asking, what hair care products I use. Imagine doing that guys! (Juokiasi.) It remains to be answered "Drag her hands on my head" (Juokiasi.) I can say that I am using the luxury tools, but you may have a secret - you just rub your head up and look great. (Juokiasi.)

- Lithuania and the world is missing your fan girls. They really care about whether your heart is free.

- (Susimąsto.) Well, actually I have many fans in both boys and girls. (Susimąsto.) My heart was filled ... But some time ago was an empty shell. So now I am busy.

It remains to wish Mika fans in Lithuania, the first concert of our country, they outweigh all the lyrics have paid the South Koreans, surprised by anything more than the illuminated sticks or paper planes and would have deserved the place Mikos favorite country on the map

Yes, it seems to be a new one, thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

It would be great to have a proper translation from Lithuanian, but my friend Google could help me, too. ...

PS: when I mean translation, I mean from Lithuanian to English, not from Google Lithuanian to Google English

:teehee:

It looks new, can't say I've seen it before

Translation.

August 1st, the Sea Festival in Klaipeda svečiuosis charismatic British songwriter and singer Mika. In the dark curly hair tufts and funny songs familiar to the artist weekend concerts in Romania found the time "15 minutes" to tell the whole truth - that shows he is going without a choreographer, that still surprised him the most fans in South Korea, and loneliness only brightens the dog.

- August 18 th you reached the age of 27-eri, however, are known in many countries around the world, what is your secret of success?

- I do not know. You might have done something nobody did before. I was very selfish, I did it, what gives me joy. I thought if all this makes me happy, can make everyone happy, and others.

- And what exactly gives you happiness?

- Creating music for me is a blessing. I am happy to take things out of life, and move them to the lyrics. I'm not obsessed with one captured easily tunes the likes of radio stations. I started creating songs, when I was so young ... (Juokiasi.) When I was 11-a, I knew that to get into the studio. I know it sounds crazy, but I believed at the shrine. This is an illusion to me not only neapgavo, but also made to achieve what I want. Faith must be protected. In fact, it helps to move forward, not only when you 11-A, but the 26-years old. Only then, when learned everything that surrounds me, ignore and do what makes me most happy, began to be fulfilled dreams. It is fun to enjoy without thinking what others think about it.

- Track your positive saturated humor. In life you are meant to be funny, happy person?

- Probably. I am not by nature but vaikausi happier lives. My Songs positive. Only sometimes they appear not at all from something good, but I get the object and looked at him with black humor. Even though I think I like black humor to speak more than usual. People who are basically very satisfied with everything, it should raise suspicion, because they are always false. In particular, beware of Los Angeles. (Juokiasi.)

I am a bit lonely and solitary. Therefore, I bought šunį.Niekam no secret that the life of a performer not just a "flower". How tvarkotės with stress?

- Trying to make a difference and work with a great team. I realized that the working group, the overall atmosphere is good, much better. You know, a few weeks ago an interesting incident happened. Each festival, which emerged, was a group of Black Eyed Peas. I can not say that I like them, they - the artists, from which nepasislėpsi, their music is played everywhere. Even though it is difficult for them to have an opinion.

Where is a good solvent for each song, no not conscious, like it or not, just by heart solvent. Interestingly, the festival that they were not Fergie, will.i.am and others. Locker room was another 20 artists and their team members, they created music all together. It is hard to describe it, but this really inspires unity. Bring together a good team - a great way to afford the performer to feel comfortable in different situations, to create together.

Mika

- Now is your new album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" concert tour, pasirodėte many countries. Which left the biggest impression?

- It is difficult to compare. For example, America has so many great concerts, I'm not even extend to such crowds. I think one of the most memorable and wonderful concert was held in South Korea, Seoul. This was my first stage appearance in a substantial Asia. Amazingly, the crowd could not find any foreigner, by the way, the South Koreans speak English poorly, but in general most of the language does not pay, but they išdainavo each of my songs for each word. I was amazed. All concerts, large and small, is really my best as a singer, part of the job. Represent a rather unusual variation popstiliaus and the only chance for me to comment on the music - show listeners. Just strange that my first album bought better, but concerts have been fewer and smaller, and now reverse. (Juokiasi.)

- Be honest: you have previously heard anything about Lithuania?

- I know that your craftsmen and artists produce beautiful works. My mom liked the collection of works by different artists from Eastern Europe. Even I know that you have a good opera soloists. And more ... I know when I will be there. (Juokiasi.)

- Of course, now your tight schedule of concerts, but when you have free time, what you love to act, to allow more time?

- (Susimąsto.) It's always been my problem, because I am a bit lonely and solitary. Therefore, I bought a dog. I want to know whether it helps me. But, you know, having a dog, I think now with him at one time and I can be a fun and good company. (Juokiasi.) So far, he has trained - carried by coaches to airports and train to climb on board, without fear of traffic, it will be some VIP dog. (Juokiasi.) Bitches name Lola, a huge golden retriever. It will be cool kitąsyk concert tour are going to go together.

- What about dancing, going to the shows, rehearsals? Some movements are really starting ...

- (Juokiasi.) surprise here. (Juokiasi.) I Do not jump. I just you two. I do it honestly and in accordance with the music. Individually it does not seem well suited to any of my music and good looks in the show. Taken together, the audience went crazy. It is much more fun, interesting to see the person moving or dancing. For teaching dance choreographers. I'm not the choreographer, and have never had before. For them I'd be a disaster.

Mika

- Your hair is like your calling card. All natural curls?

- Of course, they do. (Juokiasi.) The only place where it is asked before - in China. There, are, someone comes, trying to feel the hair, and my asking, what hair care products I use. Imagine doing that guys! (Juokiasi.) It remains to be answered "Drag her hands on my head" (Juokiasi.) I can say that I am using the luxury tools, but you may have a secret - you just rub your head up and look great. (Juokiasi.)

- Lithuania and the world is missing your fan girls. They really care about whether your heart is free.

- (Susimąsto.) Well, actually I have many fans in both boys and girls. (Susimąsto.) My heart was filled ... But some time ago was an empty shell. So now I am busy.

It remains to wish Mika fans in Lithuania, the first concert of our country, they outweigh all the lyrics have paid the South Koreans, surprised by anything more than the illuminated sticks or paper planes and would have deserved the place Mikos favorite country on the map

:shocked:

OMG I'm gonna die here :tears:

Shall I transtale it or you guys are happy with Google translator?

Well, I understand it, but it would be great if someone posted the article in proper English and also correcting the couple of Lithuanian phrases that are left in there but only if and when you have time. We can survive without it for a while.:wink2: Thank you for offering it.

:shocked:

OMG I'm gonna die here :tears:

+1 :tears: this is Jin I'm dead..........:shocked:

OMG so much inpressed by his sweet words :tears:]

Yes, I can imagine how you must feel :huglove:

I really love how this guy appreciates other cultures and is genuinely thankful for enthusiastic audiences in faraway countries who rarely get the chance to see him live.

What the heck. I'll try to translate it properly :biggrin2:

At the 1st of August the charismatic British songwriter and singer Mika will be playing at the Sea festival in Klaipėda. He found some time for "15min.lt" while he was performing in Romania to tell everything about how he prepers for performances without any choreographer and that the fans in South Korea has surprised him the most and that his loneliness is brightened by the dog.

I: At the 18th of August you'll turn 27, you are know in lots of countries, what's your secret of success?

M;I have no idea. Maybe I've done that nobody had ever done. I've been very selfish - I done things that made ME happy. Sp I thought, that things that made me happy may make others happy as well.

I: And what exactly makes you happy?

M:Creating music is such a blessing for me. I like to take certain stuffs from real life and put them into my songs. I'm not so obsessed with catchy tunes like radio stations like to think. I started when I was really young (laughter) When I was 11yo I knew that I was going to work in a record studio. I know, it sound funny, but I was sure about it. This kind of illusion pushed me forwards. You have to save your faith. It actually helps to go forwards anytime, no matter if your 11 or 26yo. Only when I started to learn to ignore everything around me and start doing things that makes me happy , my wishes started to came true. It's really good to be happy not thinking about what others might think.

I:Your songs are so positive, full of humour. Are you cheerful person in a real life?

M:I guess. I'm not funny by nature, but I kept chasing for a happier life. My songs are positive. I look at things with this black kind of humour. I even think that I like black humour more that talking normally (?) People who seems to be happy with everything looks suspiciously, they are always fake. Look out for those in LA especially. (laughter)

I: Everybody know that artist life has its dark side. How you deal with stress?

M:I work with great bunch of people. You know, there were a funny thing in one festival with BEP. I can't say that I like them that much, they are this kind of band that you can't ignore, they're everywhere. It's even hard to have an opinion about them. You know what I felt? There wasn't just Fergie or just Will.I.Am, there were a band, a team that worked together with their certain atmosphere. It's hard to explain, but this kind of unity really inspires.

I:You're on tour now with "The boy who knew too much" album. Whcih country you liked the most?

M:It's hard to say. For instance, in America, we had huge crowds which I'm not used to. I think one of the best were in South Korea. There were no foreigners and since Koreans speaks only little bit of English it was awesome that they sang every line. I was so pleased!

I: Now, be honest, have you ever heard about Lithuania before?

M:

- I know that your craftsmen and artists produce beautiful works. My mom liked the collection of works by different artists from Eastern Europe. Even I know that you have a good opera soloists. And what's more.. I'll found out it when I'll be there (laughter)

I:In Lithuania and in the whole word you have lots of fans. I think they all are interested in whether your heart is free? :das:

M:(thinking) Actually I have a lot of boys and girls fans. My heart was filled... But not anymore. I'm single right now.

Well, I understand it, but it would be great if someone posted the article in proper English and also correcting the couple of Lithuanian phrases that are left in there but only if and when you have time. We can survive without it for a while.:wink2: Thank you for offering it.

I really love how this guy appreciates other cultures and is genuinely thankful for enthusiastic audiences in faraway countries who rarely get the chance to see him live.

I'm floating on the air.....

almost midnight but totally unable to sleep....!!!!!

so much thank him for his praising words ... its so honorable

At the 1st of August the charismatic British songwriter and singer Mika will be playing at the Sea festival in Klaipėda. He found some time for "15min.lt" while he was performing in Romania to tell everything about how he prepers for performances without any choreographer and that the fans in South Korea has surprised him the most and that his loneliness is brightened by the dog.

I: At the 18th of August you'll turn 27, you are know in lots of countries, what's your secret of success?

M;I have no idea. Maybe I've done that nobody had ever done. I've been very selfish - I done things that made ME happy. Sp I thought, that things that made me happy may make others happy as well.

M:Creating music is such a blessing for me. I like to take certain stuffs from real life and put them into my songs. I'm not so obsessed with catchy tunes like radio stations like to think. I started when I was really young (laughter) When I was 11yo I knew that I was going to work in a record studio. I know, it sound funny, but I was sure about it. This kind of illusion pushed me forwards. You have to save your faith. It actually helps to go forwards anytime, no matter if your 11 or 26yo. Only when I started to learn to ignore everything around me and start doing things that makes me happy , my wishes started to came true. It's really good to be happy not thinking about what others might think.

I:Your songs are so positive, full of humour. Are you cheerful person in a real life?

M:I guess. I'm not funny by nature, but I kept chasing for a happier life. My songs are positive. I look at things with this black kind of humour. I even think that I like black humour more that talking normally (?) People who seems to be happy with everything looks suspiciously, they are always fake. Look out for those in LA especially. (laughter)

M:I work with great bunch of people. You know, there were a funny thing in one festival with BEP. I can't say that I like them that much, they are this kind of band that you can't ignore, they're everywhere. It's even hard to have an opinion about them. You know what I felt? There wasn't just Fergie or just Will.I.Am, there were a band, a team that worked together with their certain atmosphere. It's hard to explain, but this kind of unity really inspires.

I:You're on tour now with "The boy who knew too much" album. Whcih country you liked the most?

M:It's hard to say. For instance, in America, we had huge crowds which I'm not used to. I think one of the best were in South Korea. There were no foreigners and since Koreans speaks only little bit of English it was awesome that they sang every line. I was so pleased!

M:

- I know that your craftsmen and artists produce beautiful works. My mom liked the collection of works by different artists from Eastern Europe. Even I know that you have a good opera soloists. And what's more.. I'll found out it when I'll be there (laughter)

I:In Lithuania and in the whole word you have lots of fans. I think they all are interested in whether your heart is free? :das:

M:(thinking) Actually I have a lot of boys and girls fans. My heart was filled... But not anymore. I'm single right now.

Thank you so much!!!!! :fangurl:

Edit : I translated all of this into Korean also. thank you for your help!

Oh, how kind you are!!

I really appreciate your offer.

Please help us to understand his interview with more proper English.:bow:

Thank you for your sweet words:huglove:

yes..it was really rarely to see his show in my country for past years

I've waited 3 years..and finally he came to my world..so it will be all worth it who have not yet seen him in their countries..

wait and see..I'm sure he will definitley go there too! :wub2:

M:

M:(thinking) Actually I have a lot of boys and girls fans. My heart was filled... But not anymore.I'm single right now.

Thanks you for great translation! :bow::bow: I can get much better understand it :aah: thank you!

M:

thanx for translating! :flowers2: you forgot the part about the dog though? :blush-anim-cl:

so, he's single again for a change. lol! :roftl: no comment on this. :mf_rosetinted:

and the dog is called lola now, did i get that right from the google translation? wonder if this is the final name. definitely better than gertrude, in any case. :naughty:

i think he should call her georgia. :roftl:

Yes, it seems to be a new one, thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

It would be great to have a proper translation from Lithuanian, but my friend Google could help me, too. ...

PS: when I mean translation, I mean from Lithuanian to English, not from Google Lithuanian to Google English

:teehee:

A shortcut with translation (for people born lazy, like me:teehee:) is to put the whole text in the Google translator, that is possible now when it's allowed to swallow a big chunk of text :wink2: let Google do the hard work and then go back in the English text and change it so it becomes comprehensible and as proper English as you can manage!:thumb_yello:

Thank you! Good work!:wub2:

thanx for translating! :flowers2: you forgot the part about the dog though? :blush-anim-cl:

How on earth I missed that one :shocked:

Sorry.. That's really fail :roftl:

Anyway..

It says that he doesn't have the dog YET. She's being trained now (how to get on the plane, do not be afraid of flight and stuff like that). It's a female dog called Lola (Gertrude :tears: ) and it's a golden retriever.

How on earth I missed that one :shocked:

Sorry.. That's really fail :roftl:

Anyway..

It says that he doesn't have the dog YET. She's being trained now (how to get on the plane, do not be afraid of flight and stuff like that). It's a female dog called Lola (Gertrude :tears: ) and it's a golden retriever.

Whatever Lola wants...Lola gets...:mf_rosetinted:

Archived