Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will, I'm going shopping with my mum for presents :biggrin2:

And coffee is delicious :biggrin2:

Awesomesauce :biggrin2:

I don't like the bitterness :blink: At all.

*wishes she was still in the UK* It's going 1 am here. I'd better get the hell off before I get in trouble :aah: Can't stay for Part 11 then :aah: Whatever. Seen a few thread creations live so... I'll probably be online in twelve hours for a bit :roftl:

EDIT: not really ... still have the tab open, reading a page or another for my amusement :naughty: not really ... still have the tab open, reading a page or another for my amusement :naughty:

Baaaaiii! :bye::huglove:

And if we don't see each other before: Happy New Year, everyone! :huglove:

Awesomesauce :biggrin2:

I don't like the bitterness :blink: At all.

*wishes she was still in the UK* It's going 1 am here. I'd better get the hell off before I get in trouble :aah: Can't stay for Part 11 then :aah: Whatever. Seen a few thread creations live so... I'll probably be online in twelve hours for a bit :roftl:

EDIT: not really ... still have the tab open, reading a page or another for my amusement :naughty: not really ... still have the tab open, reading a page or another for my amusement :naughty:

Baaaaiii! :bye::huglove:

And if we don't see each other before: Happy New Year, everyone! :huglove:

Byaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Happy newyear :huglove:

Awesome :teehee: The only thing I can do is set my CD player to start blasting one of the albums at a certain time :naughty:

I always wanted to do the same thing, but I can't do ir on the cd player I have on my room.

Btw... I loooove your siggy!! Alex and charlieeee, I looove them!! :wub2:

i want this as my ring tone...or text message sound

[YOUTUBE]j1usJfEWxRw[/YOUTUBE]

OMM :swoon:

aaaaww that video is sooo lovely I love his laugh

how I'm happy MFC is baaaack!!!!!!!! :boing:

this theard wants 11 more post :teehee:

well, now just needs 9 posts more! :naughty:

something random I just met the cousin of a friend of mine and she's from PERU! I love how she speaks! ♥ (I'm from Argentina btw)

:aah:

4 more post after this one. Who wants to make the new thread? I'm off for a while now. (call me!...my phone number is...no JK :aah:) tweet me! just dont start without me!

I might aswell just stay now :aah:

Just stay :mf_rosetinted:

I never made a thread before (except on the introductions) so I wont do it :aah:

Archived