Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Huh...:shun:

I had a dog and a cat and a bird all at the same time... They were sleeping together...:mf_rosetinted:

I had a dog when I was little but we had to do him away (very very very long story :aah: ). So he's with a mean old lady now and she also has a cat. My dog always disliked cats but now he's actually living with one :teehee:

I miss him so much :tears:

Thanks :pinkbow::biggrin2: I love pasta! I should be sleeping. My mum took the charger but there's till quite alot of charge left in this laptop :naughty:

I think we're going to a place that for 20 dollars, you can eat all the pasta you want, all the salad and pizza that you want and almost all the games that you want all day :aah: they havve mini-golf and go-karts! I wanna go! :boing:

I think we're going to a place that for 20 dollars, you can eat all the pasta you want, all the salad and pizza that you want and almost all the games that you want all day :aah: they havve mini-golf and go-karts! I wanna go! :boing:

That's cool! XD

It says the laptop's got 18 minutes charge left in it...that actually means 10 minutes so I'm gonna have to go soon...

yesterday there was Grace Kelly on TV in live show, which was complied by one girl. I wanted to post it here but I can't found it... I saw it everywhere... :no:

I think it will be in internet in few days, so I will post later.

aaand.... I dont like it... MIKA is the best!:teehee:

Archived