Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i want this as my ring tone...or text message sound

[YOUTUBE]j1usJfEWxRw[/YOUTUBE]

OMM :swo on:

That's so effing contagious :wub2: Everyone's just gonna crack up with that as your ringtone :biggrin2:

Okay :nau ghty:

They're gonna LOVE me. :teeh ee:

I tried to join the Katy Perry forum once, I'm really a fan of her but I don't know, I can't fangirl over Katy Perry, it wasn't fun :roft l:

:biggrin2: Also, tell us if they're as nice as Mika fans :mf_rosetinted: And if it's by any means to possible to keep up with any threads there :blink:

(why am I so interested in a Justin Bieber forum? :lmfao:)

:shocked: :shocked: why not????? :shoc ked:

...I just never needed one :dunno: Had one for Scotland, but of the ten quid I put on it I'm sure five were left over :roftl: Nobody calls me anyway :glasses2:

Okay :naughty:

They're gonna LOVE me. :t eehee:

I tried to join the Katy Perry forum once, I'm really a fan of her but I don't know, I can't fangirl over Katy Perry, it wasn't fun :roftl:

itd be funny if we all invaded their forum :lmfao:

haha I joined a hayley williams forumn and I cant fangirl over her either :aah: but Im not sure i even like her anymore :/

That's so effing contagious :w ub2: Everyone's just gonna crack up with that as your ringtone :bigg rin2:

:...I just never needed one :dunno: Had one for Scotland, but of the ten quid I put on it I'm sure five were left over :rof tl: Nobody calls me anyway :glass es2:

it is :biggrin2:

ah...I love my mobile :wub2::aah:

but its not just for calling and stuff...i dont call people that much and people dont call me that much either but I text quite alot :biggrin2:

but its like got music and internet and twitter and youtube and games! and with a contract a phone is even more fun! :naughty::wub2:

it is :biggrin2:

ah...I love my mobile :wub2::aah:

but its not just for calling and stuff...i dont call people that much and people dont call me that much either but I text quite alot :biggrin2:

but its like got music and internet and twitter and youtube and games! and with a contract a phone is even more fun! :naughty::wub2:

Yeah whatever :roftl: Srsly, I wouldn't know what to do with a phone. I have landline, an mp3-player, internet access and my sudokus :mf_rosetinted:

http://justinbieber.org/forum.php

Join.. :mf_rosetinted:

Let's share the Mikaness with them.. :lmfao:

Holy sh*t at the number of users browsing :lmfao:

Also, they have freaking uncreative usernames :mf_rosetinted:

Whats the little french article? :blink:

The MFC clocks messed up. :mf_rosetinted::dunno:

The paparazzi pictures and article with him fetching coffee in shorts :naughty:

It could just as well be some mess-up with my computer date. Before I set the timezone right on the laptop, twitter always displayed new tweets as 'an hour ago' :aah:

is it past 12 o clock where you are?

...wait ... yes it is! Aah! Am I really that stupid? :lmfao::doh::doh:

MFC looks better...alot better :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: I never saw their usernames at first but I just checked :lmao:

Yep :naughty: Like, we don't have ads ... and we have this beautiful header that just screams 'different world' :wub2:

:bleh:

...wait ... yes it is! Aah! Am I really that stupid? :lmfao::doh::doh:

Yep :naughty: Like, we don't have ads ... and we have this beautiful header that just screams 'different world' :w ub2:

:bleh:

:lmfao: :lmfao: its said 11:58 so I knew that :naughty::aah:

yes...ahh I LOVE MFC!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :fangurl:

LOL, a justin bieber forum :roftl :

It look so ... amateurish (I don't even know if that's a real English word :mf_rosetinted:) :a ah:

:roftl: fits tho :aah:

:lmf ao: :lm fao: its said 11:58 so I knew that :naugh ty: :aa h:

yes...ahh I LOVE MFC!!!!!! :wu b2: :w ub2: :f angurl:

:aah:

Me too! :wub2::wub2:

I just read a few threads; they have remarkably few replies actually. Those that reply seem to discuss fairly reasonably when it comes to JB himself (although I find it so weird to discuss a star's romantic affairs :blink:), but their Lady GaGa thread, for example, just seems so shallow :lmfao: They're all like, yeah she's strange but I like her, she looks stunning there, sorry but I don't understand her music and lyrics...:aah:

Just a few more I think :naug hty:

Oh, I hope I'll be online when the new thread gets created :mf_ro setinted:

Yep, 4,000 is the limit :das:

*tries to stay awake until the new thread gets created although she has to get up early AND stay up very very late (newyears eve)*

Man, I'm gonna need LOTS of coffe tomorrow. Yummi :biggrin2:

Just enjoy as much of this last day in 2010 as possible :naughty:

...coffee doesn't taste good :no:

:roftl: fits tho :aah:

:aah:

Me too! :wub2::wub2:

I just read a few threads; they have remarkably few replies actually. Those that reply seem to discuss fairly reasonably when it comes to JB himself (although I find it so weird to discuss a star's romantic affairs :blink:), but their Lady GaGa thread, for example, just seems so shallow :lmfao: They're all like, yeah she's strange but I like her, she looks stunning there, sorry but I don't understand her music and lyrics...:aah:

Yep, 4,000 is the limit :das:

I cant bring myself to reading anything from there...they just piss me off so much! -.-

We're very close to 4000 :D

Archived